It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom With Breast Pump 'Humiliated' by TSA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Mom With Breast Pump 'Humiliated' by TSA

abcnews.go.com

A mother in Hawaii was "humiliated" when she felt she needed to pump breast milk in the open area of an airport bathroom in order for a TSA agent to permit her to get through security with her breast pumping equipment.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The link has a video with a phone call of the mother to ABC news.

The TSA once again, flexing their muscles, fighting back, as they believe somehow that THEY are victims themselves. This is sickening, and degrading. They aren't "just doing their jobs" as so many who defend the TSA say, but they all volunteered to do so.

The claims against the TSA are just piling up. And we the tax payers, who employ them, are forced to succumb to violation and degradation if we want to fly, all in the name of our "safety"

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

Sounds like the agent was a sicko , I am guessing someone with sexual issues.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
TSA = Ten-Thousand Sex deprived Aliens

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is why I refuse to fly. Witnessing some of the crap the TSA pulls would land me in prison.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
when you fly, you get treated like a terrorist. even if you aren't one .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Women...

First they complain about not being able to breast feed in public, then they're humiliated by pumping breast milk in a women's bathroom.

Make up your minds already.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Let's lump everyone into one category! You are a laughable human. I laugh in your face.

Because one woman wants to breast feed in public does not mean they all do.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

One?

en.wikipedia.org...

C'mon now, this isn't a new thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Adyta

One?

en.wikipedia.org...

You do know what a category is, right?

(The correct answer is no, you don't)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Adyta

One?

en.wikipedia.org...

Still doesnt stop the fact that there are some women who don't like to do it,
And having a grown adult watch (and probably pant) as you use a breat pump, ANY female would be uncomfortable in that situation.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
This is why I refuse to fly. Witnessing some of the crap the TSA pulls would land me in prison.

This kind of stuff make me never want to go ever close to USA. I decided to visit Japan for tourism but the shortest route need make a refuel into USA territory (LA). I say no freaking way! I will go all other way around the globe but I won't put my foot there.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Women...

First they complain about not being able to breast feed in public, then they're humiliated by pumping breast milk in a women's bathroom.

Really?
Im sorry but a woman complaining or demanding or whatever does NOT represent all women.

So who is "your" ???
I represent myself. No other woman represents me at all!

and you CLEARLY do not even know anything about pumps.....you can easily hide breastfeeding....put pumping is a whole nother situation....

------------------------------------
Other than being afraid to fly, I have zero desire to go thru all the TSA stuff.....havent flown since TSA was implented at the airports....eventually I may have to though :/

nevermind...i answered my own question..

Her electric pump required an outlet and there were no outlets in the stalls, so she had to use one in the bathroom's public area.

poor woman....
edit on March 3rd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on March 3rd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

reply to post by Adyta

One?

en.wikipedia.org...

Still doesnt stop the fact that there are some women who don't like to do it,
And having a grown adult watch (and probably pant) as you use a breat pump, ANY female would be uncomfortable in that situation.

She was in a women's bathroom! How is that humiliating? She could have stopped all this nonsense by calling the airport and asking whether full bottles of breast milk were acceptable to bring onto the plane.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Women...

Really?
Im sorry but a woman complaining or demanding or whatever does NOT represent all women.

So who is "your" ???
I represent myself. No other woman represents me at all!

------------------------------------
Other than being afraid to fly, I have zero desire to go thru all the TSA stuff.....havent flown since TSA was implented at the airports....eventually I may have to though :/

With that said....why didnt the woman go into a stall? There was no need for her to stand in front of a mirror in front of people.
I dont get that part at all...or is she saying she had to pump IN FRONT of TSA ???

It was an electric pump. There were no outlets in the stalls, so she had to be near the sinks.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

yes i read down further and edited my post.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Go into a male bathroom and apply hemorrhoid cream in front of everyone that feels like walking by.

Probably be just as awkward.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It is not your jet, if you do not like it get your own and do not hitch a ride in someone elses vehicle.
If you cannot afford your own jet I am sorry, work harder!
This whole tsa thing is a non issue.
Like I have said before, if I am driving through the desert and you are walking down the road, I'm gonna know how many fillings you have in your teeth before you ride in my vehicle.
Either you meet my demands or you walk.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

She was in a women's bathroom! How is that humiliating? She could have stopped all this nonsense by calling the airport and asking whether full bottles of breast milk were acceptable to bring onto the plane.

How long was her flight.
End of your rant right there.

Oh - lol - I had to breast feed or use the pump every hour or so or I'd get soaked. Just sayin.

peace

edit on 3-3-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Word is that the terrorists are genetically engineering women who produce explosive breast milk.This could destroy America. We must ban breasts all together!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join