It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge oil field discovered in southern Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Technically Iranians are a semitic people, are they not.

Actually... no. Not even "technically"... Although, you can consider their religion, Islam, as a semitic religion, but then again, so is Judaism and Christianity, so we're not getting anywhere from there.

So... your ignorance is NOT bliss.

technically Muhammad made up that religion, kinda took bits and parts of this and that and finished it off with the lust of women. He was intrigued by the Scholars so he up and made himself one. Arabia had a vacuum of religion and he filled it all just to be famous. Mostly the same way Moses did but without the burning bush

but now there is more oil and more intrigue in Iran
edit on 3-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

They do need nuclear power. What will happen when oil runs out?

oil is abiotic that's why is isn't running out

next please

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

next please

Did you mean "abiogenic"? Because oil being abiotic doesnt make it ever lasting...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
last I checked Afghanistan had an oil field too, now look what happened to that country. is Iran next?

In 1998, Dick Cheney, now US vice-president but then chief executive of a major oil services company, remarked: "I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian." But the oil and gas there is worthless until it is moved. The only route which makes both political and economic sense is through Afghanistan.

edit on 3-3-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Oil is not abiotic, provide proof of this please. If it is abiotic, please make it in your lab and show us.

Also you have legs why do you need a car?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Are you talking about Iran or America? Here in America I have seen all those except for terrorist funding Iran. That will be soon.

Oh, im sorry! I missed the part of my post where i said i was a raving US government fanboy? Care to point out where that is?

Hint: because i dislike the US government too.

And yeah, really thats not true. While abuse towards gays and women occur here, it is not condoned by the government like it is there. When was the last time you saw two gay teens hung in a city street? Saw a women sentenced to stoning and buried to her neck and slaughtered, all with the governments explict permission? I thought so.
gay marriage is not exactly supported by the US government

edit on 3-3-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

Rape in the US military: America's dirty little secretA female soldier in Iraq is more likely to be attacked by a fellow soldier than killed by enemy fire...."It was eight years before I was able to say the word that describes what happened to me," says Maricella Guzman. "I hadn't even been in the Navy a month. I was so young. I tried to report it. But instead of being taken seriously, I was forced to do push-ups."

www.guardian.co.uk...

ummmm where do you get your information?

Christians must obey God's commandments with respect to homosexuals. Love is the fulfilling of God's Law. Homosexuals living in a Christian society will be better off than those living in pagan societies. God's Law is the source of cultural blessings, and these blessings fall even on those who violate God's Law. But one of those commandments is to hold their immoral acts in disgust. We must hate embezzlers and homosexuals. The Bible says so.

kevincraig.us...

BOSTON -- Even if same-sex marriages become a reality in Washington, the federal government will not recognize those marriages. That has already prompted federal lawsuits in states where gay marriage has been on the books for years.

"It's sad and discouraging to know that we're treated as if there's a first- and second-class system of marriages," said Marlin Nabors, who lives in Massachusetts and married Jonathan Knight five years ago.

www.king5.com...
edit on 3-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

[color=ADD8E6] ★

No arguements here. But I cannot recall watching too much Press TV. Comcast Xfinity does not carry it.

I did not intend to exclude other "news" agencies from around the world, but here in America the psyops tactics used by our "news" agencies is more apparent to me due to access to it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Oil is not abiotic, provide proof of this please. If it is abiotic, please make it in your lab and show us.

Its not "abiotic"... abiotic means "devoid of life", he meant abiogenic (coming not from a living source), and yes, it is a theory.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Reported in ScienceDaily, researchers at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm have managed to prove that fossils from animals and plants are not necessary for crude oil and natural gas to be generated. The findings are revolutionary since this means, on the one hand, that it will be much easier to find these sources of energy and, on the other hand, that they can be found all over the globe.

"Using our research we can even say where oil could be found in Sweden," says Vladimir Kutcherov, a professor at the Division of Energy Technology at KTH.

Together with two research colleagues, Vladimir Kutcherov has simulated the process involving pressure and heat that occurs naturally in the inner layers of the earth, the process that generates hydrocarbon, the primary component in oil and natural gas.

According to Vladimir Kutcherov, the findings are a clear indication that the oil supply is not about to end, which researchers and experts in the field have long feared.
viewzone.com...

considering pig oil's control over alternative energy and the like we might have no indication of the proof (other than the deep drilling rigs ( like the deep water horizon ) that find oil 5 MILES down where the ferns and the dinosaurs play....

one way to make something as common as dirt valuable and keep the revenus flowing is to restrict supply...by invasion bombing sanctions straight closings etc

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

show me an oil well that has been dry for 50yrs

tell that to the Arab that was gassing up his Bentley next to me today

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The reason for these wars, occupations, colonizations, are in same
as why England and Churchill did NOT insist on a true democratic republic
when forming israel. Same for the formation of the undemocratic
communist east-Germany. If the empire-system keeps on rising
there will be no sovereignty but plenty of blood and the death of liberty.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

and hey, if ya love Iran so much why don't you go live there? I'm sure you'll get all the rights and liberties you get in America

edit on 3-3-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

yes In Iran they don't have the right to be analy probed in airports nor do thier children..
oh well...their loss

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: edit to add the real smiley in this little exchange

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

next please

Abiotic means : " not biotic : abiological "

Biotic means: " of, relating to, or caused by living organisms "

Abiological means: " not biological; especially: not involving or produced by organisms "

Petroleum (L. petroleum, from Greek: petra (rock) + Latin: oleum (oil)[1]) or crude oil is a naturally occurring, flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and other liquid organic compounds, that are found in geologic formations beneath the Earth's surface. A fossil fuel, it is formed when large quantities of dead organisms, usually zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath sedimentary rock and undergo intense heat and pressure.
en.wikipedia.org...

Rebellender,
Are you sure oil is abiotic and not biotic?

link   

Originally posted by Danbones

yes In Iran they don't have the right to be analy probed in airports nor do thier children..
oh well...their loss

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: edit to add the real smiley in this little exchange

Unless you are an American tourist.

Just sayin'

link   

Just because they have oil does not mean they have to use it for electricity. If they use nuclear power they can reduce their fuel prices and actually sell their oil and help their economy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy

and hey, if ya love Iran so much why don't you go live there? I'm sure you'll get all the rights and liberties you get in America

Laws are anti-rights and anti-liberties.

How many laws are there in America?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I never said I love iran, I don't like my US government what it is about to do to the iranian people. You must be an anti-Iranian

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

After the admission of the Us on going covert war already taking place in Iran and the Isarelis use of things that will link the US to their covert action in Iran ..do you blame them for being suspicious of what they construe as someone who might be the enemy?
Not like the us where the enemy is the US veterans, raw milk producers, homeschoolers, efficient carberator designers...christians

Traveling to Iran as an American citizen may sound complicated and dangerous. It’s not. We’re here to dispel the myths and answer the questions piling up in our inbox based on our visit to Iran just a few weeks ago.
www.uncorneredmarket.com...
2011/ 12 looks pretty recent

man there is a lot of bad propaganda on this sight

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Won't be long til the next invasion starts now

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join