It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to Rudolf Hess?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here is an interesting question:

What really happened to Rudolf Hess?

Rudolf Hess was the Deputy Fuhrer of the Reich, Adolf Hitlers right hand man, and 2nd in command. This enigmatic man is said to have been murdered on 2 separate occassions. He was buried three times and held incommunicado in Spandau Prison by 4 nations for 50 years due to the secrets that he kept.

As a member of the Thule Society, he had in depth information of Antarctica and lead an expedition to "New Schwabenland" in the 1930s.

Any information? Discussion?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If any person could endure through all that its a credit to the human race. The highest credit goes to those who survived the camps, I fear our race will never learn. Also the Cold war was a scar on our race as well. As an event of our past everyone can learn from what happened in those times and see many simularities. At least I can,
Why worry about tragedies of the past when we have planty here and now.

heres a couple resources I have gone over.

www.auschwitz.dk...

www.historyplace.com...

[Edited on 18-4-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I am interested in learning more about Hess's involvement with the Thule Society and what they found when his expedition made it to Antarctica.

It is my understanding that they (among other things) found a submarine canyon bisecting the continent under the ice, and read stories of them setting up bunkers/bases under the ice, only accessible by this canyon. Possibly a last redoubt after the war?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hess had knowledge of the Hollow Earth. Of couse they had to keep him locked away.

Damn Masons.

The Southern entrance is snowed in. Thats why the NSA got involved. They dont want anyone finding out about it.

[Edited on 18-4-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well since you put in those terms...lol
History as has been proven is written by the winner, so one can only guess at the authenticity of todays records.
For all we know 3/4 of what we think we know about the cold war may very well be propaganda hype. Trying to bluff one another with media. I'm not saying it nevered happened it did, and it shouldnt have. in reguards to the polar nazis and ice facilties I'm not sure. But its deffinetly a thought.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"It is my understanding that they (among other things) found a submarine canyon bisecting the continent under the ice, and read stories of them setting up bunkers/bases under the ice, only accessible by this canyon. Possibly a last redoubt after the war? "

Very interesting idea! I wonder if anyone has any more info about this South Pole issue?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He was imprisoned by britain after he landed there to propose a peace treaty, and died some years ago in prison if i recall well ...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey guys this is very interesting topic that I haven't heard much about. If you guys could post some links so that I may get up to speed I appreciate it. Thanx in advance.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
A few links that you might find interesting...

www.think-aboutit.com...

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

www.ancient-astronaut.com...

A few about NAZI UFOs (I personally think this is likely to be the most accurate theory about UFOS)

www.angelfire.com...

www.magonia.demon.co.uk...

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
An excellent link regarding Operation HighJump, Admiral Byrd, and Nazi Antarctic bases, well worth the read!

www.violations.dabsol.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thanx a lot dragonrider I will read all of them.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This will disapear to fast in chit-chat...

Thanks for these infos, really interestin about Rudolph HESS. But knnow I'll fid him more "pathetic" with his desperate attempt of saving Germay and Peace than "evilish"... Many peoples, a little bit a-lighted, think that Rudolph HESS was Satan himself (HESS = S).

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
He was a well-know homosexual, his surname was "fraulein" (Woman in german).

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
He was a well-know homosexual, his surname was "fraulein" (Woman in german). Posted by Nans

Well, there are stories about Hitler being gay as well, that would explain that Hess was Hitlers best friend and 2nd in command....

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hitler was "a very sane" person :
No smoker, No Alcohol. The only personal relation we know him was his dog and his nurse (Eva Braun)

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Excerpts from the book "The Pink Swastika" by Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams

The importance of homosexuals in the Nazi party and StormTroopers was universally recognized when Hitler took power in 1933: "Hitler, so monumentally intolerant, was strangely tolerant of one human condition - a man's morals. No other party in Germany came near to attracting so many shady characters. A conglomeration of pimps, murderers, homosexuals, alcoholics, and blackmailers flocked to the party as if to a natural haven. Hitler did not care as long as they were useful to him. [When other party leaders demanded in 1925] that the criminals and especially the perverts be expelled from the movement, this Hitler frankly refused to do." (William Shirer, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, pp. 121-122)

Homosexual activists often attempt to gain sympathy by recalling the extermination of thousands of homosexuals under they tyranny of Hitler's Third Reich. But Reisman points out the paradox: "The World War II notion of Hitler's persecution of homosexuals is based on his assault of 'fems' not homosexual Nazi supermen. Many of Hitler's' Inner Circle,' and the key men who recruited for the party, and who led the party, including the most brutal military brigades, the Storm Troopers (SA), and the Infantry School - were homosexual: Ernest Roehm [head of the SA], Rudolf Hess and Gerhard Rossbach, while the infamous Goering was said to be a type of transvestite .... Walter Langer, writing in The Mind of Adolf Hitler (1972), noted that Rudolf Hess was generally known as Fraulein Anna.' There were many other [homosexuals close to Hitler] and it was supposed, for this reason, that Hitler too belonged in this category" Ibid, pp. 57 - 58).

Reisman adds in a footnote: "See Berthold Hinz, Art in the Third Reich (Pantheon Books: New York, 1979) about the display of brazenly homosexual Nazi male imagery and concepts, and see especially S. William Halperin, writing in Germany Tried Democracy - A Political History of the Reich from 1918 - 1933 (Norton Books: New York, 1946). Here, Halperin describes the role of public homosexual activists within Hitler's Nazi party, even in "major posts of import" (Ibid., p. 65).

Nans: You, of all people, would be the last person I would expect to equate homosexuality with insanity!

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Dragonrider cheers for the links, that last one is particulary good. Seems that quite a lot of people equate antartica with Nazi bases. definitely worth finding out more on this. HAs the recent activity at Lake Vostock stocked up your interest?

www.digitalf8.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hitler, like many politics today, allways give the picture of a "sane" man to his people by no-smoking-no-driking-no-sex-at-all.

[Edited on 20-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't know much about the Antarctica thing, but I do know a thing or two about Hitler's and especially Hess' fascination with Atlantis. As we know there are many who claim that below the ice and snow of Antarctica lies the remains of Atlantis. Perhaps this was what Hess & co was looking for?

According to Hess' beliefs the so called Arian race were descendants of seven Atlantide high priests who survived when Atlantis sunk and managed to flee up into the Himalayas. Infact the whole Lebensborn and Hitler Jugend projects were major attempts to breed back pure atlantides using much the same methods as we know from dog breeding. Not only were they crazy, but they brought their crazy ideas into action.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hitler, like many politics today, allways give the picture of a "sane" man to his people by no-smoking-no-driking-no-sex-at-all. Posted by Nans

I dont know, someone that squeeky clean CANNOT be right! I would be especially disturbed at the no-sex-at all bit...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join