It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In FOUR, months the human race will be made extinct [CWC]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
But time is running short in 4 months the operation is expected to be finished and then depending on who wins will determine the fate of humanity. If the Queen wins we will be afforded decorum of free will as long as it doesn’t go against the benefit of both species, But if the old ones win we will be nothing but cannot fodder for the impending galactic war they intend on starting to concur the multiverse.

Figures Neil, our Goverment powers are out to depop us and so are hostile Alien ETs but theres a chance of survival if the "Queen" wins... what sort of battle?

And if she doesn't? What happens to Earth, the planet, aside from humans? Would love to hear some details, anything.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I may write a conclusion to the two other stories, there seems to be a bit of interest in the story line.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

reply to post by TiM3LoRd

When I was taken on board the first time and explained who I really was or should I say “what” I really was it was she that guided me through the emotional chaos my mind was reeling through. I have been the culmination of 10 generations selective breeding process. Certain psychical traits and psychological states have been enhanced to be the ultimate donor seed to the new emergence as they call it. There were thousands of us seeded over the years and locations but ultimately due to genetic mutations and variables only 7 of us were chosen as breeders. From our genetic stock a new race of hybrids will be born that will not only concour this universe but also the silicone one they originated from.

Did you mean "conquer?" I agree with the breeding program, I too was made painfully aware of this "experiment" quite some time ago in 1999, but I hesitate to call the end result a conquering move. Humanity in whole is going to change. The process is quite selective, and the models that are best suited will the only ones in play in the next cycle. Look at humanity now. We still have birth deformities, mental illness, fatal sicknesses. The model is not yet perfected.

Another experiment is Emotions. This is a strictly humanistic thing,
the purpose is to learn how to control them. The Human Emotion.

According to respected psychologist Paul Ekman, the basic emotions are: sadness, happiness, anger, fear, disgust, and surprise. These emotions combine in different ways to form other emotions, including compassion, boredom, embarrassment, rage, hunger, and more.
www.listofhumanemotions.com...

40 Captivating Photos That Depict Human Emotion

It is not like a conquering force at all, more like finding a Balance in All Things. Fear/Love, Love/Hate, Hot Cold, Male/Female, Rich/Poor.

<< 1   >>

join