It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In FOUR, months the human race will be made extinct [CWC]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is the continuation of my first story "ET's, What they are and why they are here. Finally explained"

Its Neil again, it’s been a while since I have been able to come close to a computer since the ‘incident’. It feels like it happened yesterday but in reality that was 3 months ago. 3 months ago since my abduction and alteration. 3 months ago since my life forever changed and 3 months since I met her.

I know there are people on this forum who don’t believe me. Even when I posted the audio recording they called hoax. When I predicted that there would be massive storms coming to Midwest America they laughed at me. They didn’t laugh after the devastation and I hope they don’t laugh now. I was one of 7 that were sent back, the rest they ‘disposed’ of. I will never get over or understand that cold callous nature with which they operate. Only by the grace of her did we 7 survive. 7 men all aged 34 from all parts of the globe all born on the same day 7/7/1977. They are fanatic about numbers and symbology; she said we all had a role to play if the fate of both species is to survive.

I don’t know what to believe anymore, I want to believe it’s true but that task is too monumental with too limited time. That night we coupled she promised me she would save me, I wasn’t sure if that was the human part of her talking or the alien. I can’t deny the power she has over me, I don’t know if it’s Phermonal or if its telepathic but I can’t say no to her. When I was taken on board the first time and explained who I really was or should I say “what” I really was it was she that guided me through the emotional chaos my mind was reeling through. I have been the culmination of 10 generations selective breeding process. Certain psychical traits and psychological states have been enhanced to be the ultimate donor seed to the new emergence as they call it. There were thousands of us seeded over the years and locations but ultimately due to genetic mutations and variables only 7 of us were chosen as breeders. From our genetic stock a new race of hybrids will be born that will not only concour this universe but also the silicone one they originated from.

I call her my Queen because there is no other human word that best describes who she is; she is the supreme being of alien human hybridization. Possessing more will power and telepathic control over the new hybrids she calls the shots and is currently in a power struggle with the old ones, the pure silicone's.
Only with her success can we guarantee the survival of both species. As I type these words there is a mass wave of abductions with normal humans being implanted with nanotech bio implants that attach to the higher functions of the temporal and when activated will turn the mass majority into either the mindless drones or mindless killing machines. The result will depend on who wins the power struggle between the old ones and my Queen.

But time is running short in 4 months the operation is expected to be finished and then depending on who wins will determine the fate of humanity. If the Queen wins we will be afforded decorum of free will as long as it doesn’t go against the benefit of both species, But if the old ones win we will be nothing but cannot fodder for the impending galactic war they intend on starting to concur the multiverse.

My mission and the other 6 entrusted to us by our lady are to spread the word and prepare people mentally for the onslaught that is to come. They are too technologically advanced to fight with weapons or science, our only hope is to train our minds and strengthen our will. It is our passion that they covet and fear at the same time. It is the only thing when properly focused that can alter reality. This is a power the old ones don’t understand and they fear. They never expected this to occur when they stared this experiment. We have 4 months until our time runs out. I suggest you spend it wisely.
I must go now we have to coordinate with the other 6 and create a plan of attack. This is the single greatest threat humanity has ever faced and we are running out of time. God speed to you all we will surely need it in the coming months.

Farewell and good luck

Neil.

edit on 3-3-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Nicely done!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is starting to become a pretty good story, you should continue it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I'm a tool because I did not read the section that it was in...so let me retract and say good luck with your story
edit on 3-3-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I like it and always loved a good sci fi story. These silicones have ticked me off , why not capture a couple and make them into window caulking or better yet septic pipe sealant .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So you have chosen ATS to 'spread the word'. Hmmmm..............

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great story, second part was as great as the first. S+F to you.

As for the comment about being ticked off at the Silicons i Think he's referring to Silicon technology not Silicone.

Ah, let me eat those words, They are Silicone's
as in the Caulking, and here the whole time i was thinking Silicon based as in Microprocessors, Transistors and other IC's

My god i hope silicone tastes good having to eating my words

edit on 3-3-2012 by Pegasus2000 because: Insert foot in Mouth

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pegasus2000
Great story, second part was as great as the first. S+F to you.

As for the comment about being ticked off at the Silicons i Think he's referring to Silicon technology not Silicone.

Ah, let me eat those words, They are Silicone's
as in the Caulking, and here the whole time i was thinking Silicon based as in Microprocessors, Transistors and other IC's

My god i hope silicone tastes good having to eating my words

edit on 3-3-2012 by Pegasus2000 because: Insert foot in Mouth

HAHA hold off on eating that plate of silicone because the fault it my own. What I meant was SILICON as you theorized so yes they are supposed to be SILICON based, But having done some research into the matter i have found that

Silicones are polymers that include silicon together with carbon, hydrogen, oxygen,

So it stands to reason the they were in their original incarnation very basic silicon lifeforms and then evolved into more complex silicone. Im sure a biochemist will be along to enlighten us all soon

Thanks for all the reply's guys glad you liked it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Download Whitesmoke 2012. If you want to turn it into a book or something. it will help with the sentence structure, grammar voice etc, Not criticism, just a tip. I.e. concour - conquer.

I know its hard to type in a post box, so sometime I find it best to use word, do the proofread on WS and then cut and paste.

nice story though, you had me going for a second, wondering just how mad this person is?

Question, why if you 7 are televised breeders of the next gen, are you also the co-coordinators of the defense? that one hasd me thinking.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Download Whitesmoke 2012. If you want to turn it into a book or something. it will help with the sentence structure, grammar voice etc, Not criticism, just a tip. I.e. concour - conquer.

I know its hard to type in a post box, so sometime I find it best to use word, do the proofread on WS and then cut and paste.

nice story though, you had me going for a second, wondering just how mad this person is?

Question, why if you 7 are televised breeders of the next gen, are you also the co-coordinators of the defense? that one hasd me thinking.

Thank you kind sir, I will indeed download that program as I do need more training in the art. I am very new to writing so all advice is greatly appreciated. Its for a writing contest so a If you liked it throw me a flag

There is a division in the ranks so to speak. the Alpha hybrid Queen is trying to attempt a coup against the ruling council of pure breed aliens. As we are the chosen 7 whose genetic material will bind with hers and spawn a new race we are her Generals. The Queen wants cohabitation but the ruling Elite want the complete annihilation of all non essential beings.

Basically its the start of a civil war.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Very interesting story well done
will look out for the next installment

Cran

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Nicely done.
Flag for you.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace
Very interesting story well done
will look out for the next installment

Cran

Thanks, appreciate the time taken to read.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomedtoday
This is starting to become a pretty good story, you should continue it.

I second that

You could it would be great to hear what actually happens in 4 months time....

edit on 10/3/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Great Read!
S & F for you.
Will there be a Part 3 ?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
Great Read!
S & F for you.
Will there be a Part 3 ?

Thanks. I havent decided yet, but if I do the story will have to be more complex than the first two.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Great story- please, please continue it!! What I have read so far is almost a tease...well heck, it IS a tease!! Thank you for sharing your abilities with us.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

Thanks for your support. I have been working flat out so I haven't had a chance to write the final chapter. But Kk not short of idea do if and when I do write it. It will be more complex than the first two.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Flagged.

You got a very creative theme going on. Keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Flagged.

You got a very creative theme going on. Keep up the good work!

thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join