It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you wear the suit? (CWC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
“I know your upset Sir. I followed your orders to the letter, I really tried. I did everything you said. I went down there and walked the streets, telling everyone I was from another world. I asked them to take me to their leader, I told them I was from the stars, and I even told them the star system we were from. None of them would listen. Most of them just kept walking. "

“Did you wear the suit?”

“Yes Sir I did. I had it on the whole time. I don’t think it helped much. They all just went about their business and left me sitting there. They never even noticed me. I thought maybe they didn’t hear me and I started to speak loudly and make huge hand gestures. Thats when a few of them stopped and started to push me around. One of them tried to pull my helmet off. But when I told them that I wanted to meet their leader, mostly they just laughed and walked away.”

“So, let me get this straight. You’re telling me that we spent all that time and used a huge amount of resources to get here, to make contact with this race, and you wore the suit, but they don’t even believe that we are here?”

“That seems to be the case sir. They seemed to believe that I was inferior to them. One of them called me a nut job. I did get to ride in one of their transporters to a place that looked like it was important. But they ended up putting me in a room with bars and asked me if I wanted to call anyone. That’s when I contacted you Sir. ”

“Well, maybe we were wrong on this one. Maybe they are not ready for first contact. I am surprised. Everything indicated they wanted to know they weren’t alone. “

“Maybe, Sir. I am really confused on this one. Every other time we did it like this, we got really good results. But here, they seem uninterested, even a little resentful of us. Why else would they ignore me, call me names, and push me around.”

“Well, I guess that’s it than. Prepare the ship for deep space flight. I want to get back quickly and give The Council a piece of my mind. Also, get your report and assessment on my desk immediately. And change out of that stupid suit. That is the most ridiculous thing The Council ever came up with. Who wears a shiny metal suit with a big helmet for space flight? I mean, really?”

“Understood Sir, I will do so immediately.”

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Nice story. Flagged. I liked the style.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Thank you. I appreciate the response.

Blend57

new topics

join