It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turner Construction WTC tennant & very successful company.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Seconal

No, i said no more threads from me, thats what i meant.

Be clearer next time, you've dashed thousands of hopes.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Are you seeing yet?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Still ye do not see.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Just noticed that Turner construction is listed as the company building the Google Barge in San Francisco bay. Not sure if it is worth further investigation, but the name raises eyebrows.

gcaptain.com...

AX
FTNWO

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Is there a point to all this?

This is not evidence it's speculation, editorialized facts twisted to fill a preconceived notion.

I think multiple conspircies, JFK, RFK, 9/11 and many other events can be connected by 3 generations of Bush

Your an expert on conspiracies but you can't spell it.

That says it all.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

The point is to prove that people could easily have been in the towers planting explosives and it wouldn't be that hard to cover up since the company was already in bush's pocket...
It provides a very plausible way for large amounts of explosives to be placed systematically through out the building.
Its not that crazy of a idea to begin with, I am willing to bet that the WTC towers had construction/renovation almost every day between the two towers.. They were old buildings, I am sure they needed constant upkeep.
Then you add a massive company with pretty good ties to bush, you know jeb being involved in the company and all, that just so happened to work to the building leading up to the morning of the attacks AND the almost EXACT floors that were hit by the planes.... Oh and what was that renovation that was being done, fireproofing.

Just to flip the script, can you prove they didn't use explosives? I know I won't get an answer on that but that's ok
Since there is more signs to fact that they were present, squibs, the cloud ejection, firefighters eyewitness. Those type of things point more to idea of expositions.
I guess a better questions is, What should have been there, or been seen, to prove explosions were present that wasn't seen or heard?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Well apparently they worked on the floors of WTC prior and also have had a part in the building/construction in the middle east. So yeah I totally agree.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
No offense jazz just wanted to shed light on this thread that is similar to yours that you started.
This is another one about the TCC that got a lot of traffic. See if there isn't anything in this post that you found and maybe you can add your info to the existing convo
This is key info IMO so the more post about it the better, OSers always want to say it would be impossible to get the demo work done but this kinda throws a wrench in that thinking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Nice thread you have there

Seems like everything is coming to light.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

apparently they worked on the floors of WTC prior

they are not the only ones involved......The Komatsu-Dresser mining division operated from 1988 to 1997, in July 1996, they patented a thermite demolition device.

here is more from the A S website...

AlienScientist

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

This is not evidence it's speculation, editorialized facts twisted to fill a preconceived notion.

EVIDENCE is the 105 vertical feet of global unified acceleration EQUAL to g. occurs in WTC7 found by 2005 NIST from 1.75 seconds to 4.0 seconds which the mass WE SEE accelerating plays NO PART in making the path it falls into..

SPECULATION is the FIRE we can't see that is CLAIMED/pushed by 2008 NIST to cause it...

NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This whole thread reads like a series of random thoughts.
I see no proof of anything.

Have you noticed the entire 911 section seems to be shriveling ?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Lol hardly, more and more people are turning to the fact that the commission and nist reports are bogus.
This thread is not speculation, Turner construction company took part in renovations pre attack, clean up post attack and then had a blast over seas following...
Where is the speculation and random thoughts...?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by samkent

Lol hardly, more and more people are turning to the fact that the commission and nist reports are bogus.
This thread is not speculation, Turner construction company took part in renovations pre attack, clean up post attack and then had a blast over seas following...
Where is the speculation and random thoughts...?

Exactly.
oh and where's the gold?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

This whole thread reads like a series of random thoughts. I see no proof of anything.

then I suggest schooling on science and READING the 2005 NIST scientific report that DID NOT find any reason WHY these collapses proceeded.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

hgfbob
reply to post by samkent

This whole thread reads like a series of random thoughts. I see no proof of anything.

then I suggest schooling on science and READING the 2005 NIST scientific report that DID NOT find any reason WHY these collapses proceeded.

That about sums it up lol

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
One of the missing links to 911

When are ATS going to contribute using what they think rather than what they are told to believe.?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Tic toc tic toc.......

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

.....amazing how they all shut up and jump ship huh!

just because of 'words written'......pretty much how the Gov. is going to respond to the masses when we finally get together on this, 'cept they will try to enforce their claims NOT with supporting evidence but with guns....for they all have the same supporting evidence behind their claims....NONE!

as you know, this is all about agenda......9-11 truth is not dead, it is festering in the souls of every American, just waiting for that first shot fired.....these are the first shots.....now it's time to alert the masses....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join