It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sins of a Solar Empire - Rebellion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've been playing this game almost since it came out. Few years already passed and still in business, thanks to the great expansion packs they made. I just got the beta of "Rebellion", the last addition to this game.

- The beta version is only available if you pre-order the game. Same as last time, when "Diplomacy" espansion pack was introduced.

- I played in single mode yesterday, only Tec race is available for now, but the full game will include the rest, including my dear Advents (only race I play).

- A new ship type : Titan. Huge and powefull. Takes a lot of time and resources to build it, only can have one, but it's power is "WOW". You can send it alone to any planet and it will do the job, just need a colonizer ship following it to take planets that it cleans for you. A full defended enemy planet, includint an starbase, can be taken by this thing.

- Forgot to mention, now we can colonize moons.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I tried playing the first one. After playing the Homeworld series Sins seems like a knock off to me and i couldn't get into it. The storyline was too lame. I still have Homeworld 2, i wish relic would do another one but theyre too busy with the Warhammer 40k stuff from THQ. Love to play Homeworld 3 if they ever make it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
AWESOME

I've been waiting for another SINS to come out.

SO EXCITED!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well, I know what you mean about the first one, but that's why we had all those expansion packs, it worked well to me. This game is gonna be there forever. Maybe you should try another race, I started with tecs, but I falled i love with advents, their meteor control starbase ability kick a** if you combine it with lots of repairs and turrets.

If you are more like agressive player, then try Vasari race or Tec.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yeah, me too. Maybe I'll see you in battle ?.....haha.

new topics

top topics

join