It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Europe tricked into going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whathappenedoverthere
Anybody care to help me out here?

I helped you out with my post near the top of the previous page.

The top elite want the anti-christ in power after 3 world wars.

Everyone underneath them either obeys their insane orders or is too damn brain dead to think.

Soon its going to be 'lets bomb Syria'. The vast majority of zombies will be looking forward to the next 'Shock-n-Awe' event.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Anybody care to help me out here?

I helped you out with my post near the top of the previous page.

The top elite want the anti-christ in power after 3 world wars.

Everyone underneath them either obeys their insane orders or is too damn brain dead to think.

Soon its going to be 'lets bomb Syria'. The vast majority of zombies will be looking forward to the next 'Shock-n-Awe' event.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

Well, I don't believe in the NWO and I am not a Christian, so I don't really believe your hypothesis.

My views on 9/11 are more political and military.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
What my question really is, is why hasn't any world leader come out and admitted 9/11 was an inside job?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

What my question really is, is why hasn't any world leader come out and admitted 9/11 was an inside job?

How about because they all have their own intelligence services and know perfectly well from their own sources that it was a terrorist attack. Some of them having been attacked themselves and others in fear of.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

How about because they all have their own intelligence services and know perfectly well from their own sources that it was a terrorist attack. Some of them having been attacked themselves and others in fear of.

I think 9/11 was an inside job, so this really doesn't answer my question.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whathappenedoverthere

the iranian leader did same with the hollowhoax

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Thanks for the replies everybody, but my question still really hasn't been answered.

I might be moving back to Switzerland with my family, and I am just wanting to put my mind at rest.

Basically, what I want to know is; are the countries that partook in the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq corrupt or just naive?

Absolutely corrupt and fully informed. (At least all the top brass).
Give credit to the intelligence gathering systems of even the most
lowly regarded countries. They know their business.
There is an ongoing worldwide conspiracy and anyone who even thinks of
speaking out is swiftly silenced.
Who has the strenght and reach to completely silence (own?) universities, medias,
governments etc., and nations worldwide?

The CC (again?)!

BTW 9/11 was completely staged/faked!
www.cluesforum.info

How does that change the game?

There are around 200 countries, even if just the president was in on 9/11 that is about 200 people that must keep their mouth shut. This is not counting the vice presidents, their generals, the intelligence community, etc. You could easily begin to involve thousands of people. Naturally nobody can keep a conspiracy this big a secret.

Here is a map of countries that oppose the war in Iraq (in blue): en.wikipedia.org...

This basically disproves the notion that the whole world is in bed with the U.S government.

But this doesn't answer the question about why nobody (beside Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who is evil as well) has come out and accused the U.S government of staging 9/11.

So do most world leaders really believe the official story?
I find this hard to believe since I, who have nothing more then a computer and an internet connection can figure out the 9/11 lie. Why couldn't other leaders use their intelligence community to figure it out? But like I said before, they all can't be in on it.

OK. So since there must be an explanation, and an all encompassing one at that,
Let rip! What is the best you can come up with?

Ask yourself how People get in power in the first place?
What is controlled opposition?

Who has the power?
Who has amassed the power?

Most politicains worldwide are heavily sponsored (i.e. bought and sold) to the top,
and controlled via sexual secrets! (Google Greg Hallett)

Hitler was a british agent, you know?
Hitler survived the war, you know?

What we know is that we know nothing!

Deny Ignorance (ATS Moto) My Arse!
Embrace Ignorance, and Learn!

Nothing to see there! LookOverHere!
Nothing HappenedOverThere!

It's All Lies!!
Top Down Control!

Re: 9/11 Hoax:
The 30 Year Conspiracy
edit on 4-3-2012 by pshea38 because: link

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The general population was tricked just like Americans. The people in charge knew it was a fight over controlling the natural resources of that region. We ruined stable nations.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

The general population was tricked just like Americans. The people in charge knew it was a fight over controlling the natural resources of that region. We ruined stable nations.

Good point, so why didn't other leaders that hate America (like Qaddafi, Kim Jong Il) come out and accuse the U.S of staging 9/11?

You would imagine that people who hate the U.S (who honestly do, not fake staged hatred) would at least mention the fact that they thought 9/11 was an inside job.

I just think the fact that virtually no world leader has really even dropped a hint about 9/11 to be weird.

So do you think the us government really did that good of a job covering up 9/11 and Building 7 from intelligence agencies of smaller nations?

Or did other nations (president, generals intel agency) buy 9/11 bait hook and sinker? And not even bother to investigate it themselves?

Or are they intimidated about coming out?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Good point, so why didn't other leaders that hate America (like Qaddafi, Kim Jong Il) come out and accuse the U.S of staging 9/11?

You would imagine that people who hate the U.S (who honestly do, not fake staged hatred) would at least mention the fact that they thought 9/11 was an inside job.

I just think the fact that virtually no world leader has really even dropped a hint about 9/11 to be weird.

So do you think the us government really did that good of a job covering up 9/11 and Building 7 from intelligence agencies of smaller nations?

Or did other nations (president, generals intel agency) buy 9/11 bait hook and sinker? And not even bother to investigate it themselves?

Or are they intimidated about coming out?

Inside job or outside job, the spin doctors made it look like Troops were greeted with roses, as they came to liberate the people at the end of a gun barrel.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here is a good start on the deceptin of the other countries besides Britian ( who murdered David Kelly the weapoms inspector just as he was about to verify Saddams inventory statements and then covered it up..also see the Downing street memo below)

Here is a good list of the lies told to the un and europe

How Colin Powell is a Certified Liar

www.wariscrime.com...

"A hoax on the American people, the international community, and the United Nations Security Council."

That is how Secretary of State General Colin Powell’s February 2003 Iraq WMD speech to the UN was described last Friday (Feb. 3) on PBS by one who ought to know, Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, chief of staff to Secretary Powell.
www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 5-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
here is another intent to lie smoking gun

The Downing Street "Memo" is actually the minutes of a meeting, transcribed during a gathering of many of the British Prime Minister's senior ministers on July 23, 2002. Published by The Sunday Times on May 1, 2005 this document was the first hard evidence from within the UK or US governments that exposed the truth about how the Iraq war began.

Since that time, much more information has come to light through leaks of secret government documents and the accounts of an increasing number of people who have witnessed the administration’s wrongdoing firsthand.

There is now in the public record a large body of evidence that vividly illustrates:

Bush’s long-standing intent to invade Iraq
Bush’s willingness to provoke Saddam (in a variety of ways) into providing a pretext for war
The fact that the war effectively began with an air campaign nearly a year before the March 2003 invasion and months before Congressional approval for the use of force
The administration’s widespread effort to crush dissent and manipulate information that would counter its justification for war
The lack of planning for the war’s aftermath and a fundamental lack of understanding of the Iraqi society
Even as the Bush presidency winds down, a recent Senate investigation final report shows how the administration manipulated information to overstate the WMD threat and conjure up a connection between Saddam Hussein and Al Quaida that did not exist.
downingstreetmemo.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sorry about the late reply folks.

So, my last question: In your humble opinion, does the president of Switzerland honestly believe the official story?

I ask because I am going to be moving back there. It's such a nice country.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

the ex german defence minister said it was a false flag at the time of 911, is that close enough?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

the ex german defence minister said it was a false flag at the time of 911, is that close enough?

Sounds pretty good, but what about head of states?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join