It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Europe tricked into going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
After 9/11 the U.S Government announced it was declaring a "war on terrorism" and then invaded Afghanistan, all under the excuse of the false flag terror attacks of 9/11.

But it did not invade Afghanistan alone. It has the help of many other sovereign nations, a lot of which are in Europe, some included what are currently thought of to be the most corrupt free countries on the planet.

So I was wondering, why did so many other countries help invade Afghanistan? Do you think their leaders honestly believed the 9/11 lie? Or were they in on it?

According to an Operation Mongoose proposals, the government ADMITS to trying to trick other countries into attacking Cuba. I just thought I might add this as well:

A different U.S. Department of Defense policy paper created in 1963 discussed a plan to make it appear that Cuba had attacked a member of the Organization of American States (OAS) so that the United States could retaliate. The U.S. Department of Defense document says of one of the scenarios, "A contrived 'Cuban' attack on an OAS member could be set up, and the attacked state could be urged to take measures of self-defense and request assistance from the U.S. and OAS."
The plan expressed confidence that by this action, "the U.S. could almost certainly obtain the necessary two-thirds support among OAS members for collective action against Cuba."[20][21]
Included in the nations the Joint Chiefs suggested as targets for covert attacks were Jamaica and Trinidad-Tobago. Since both were members of the British Commonwealth, the Joint Chiefs hoped that by secretly attacking them and then falsely blaming Cuba, the United States could incite the people of the United Kingdom into supporting a war against Castro.[20] As the U.S. Department of Defense report noted:
Any of the contrived situations described above are inherently, extremely risky in our democratic system in which security can be maintained, after the fact, with very great difficulty. If the decision should be made to set up a contrived situation it should be one in which participation by U.S. personnel is limited only to the most highly trusted covert personnel. This suggests the infeasibility of the use of military units for any aspect of the contrived situation."[20]
The U.S. Department of Defense report even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: "The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro's subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on [the U.S. Navy base at] Guantanamo."[20]

Source

And why hasn't many over countries' leaders come out and say 9/11 was an inside job? They can't all be in on it.

Also, if you believe in the NWO please say so, because I don't. Thank you.

MOD EDIT -- Posting Work Written By Others

Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on 3/3/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whathappenedoverthere

Fairly certain Tony Blair wasn't tricked into going to war. That's at least one of the many countries in the group. While I don't definitively believe the 9/11 events were a false flag event, there's a good amount of evidence pointing that way. More than likely those countries haven't come to a 100% conclusion either, if they doubt the "official" 9/11 story at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor
reply to post by whathappenedoverthere

Fairly certain Tony Blair wasn't tricked into going to war.

Wasn't it shown that the information about the threats was tinkered with before presenting to parliament to 'big it up'? Parliament may have been duped but I believe people like TB were always in the know.
Just as our extradition treaty has shown, America shouts 'jump' and we ask 'how high?'.
Sorry American citizens, nothing against you - it's our governments that are fundamentally corrupt.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If you don't believe in the NWO, you will soon.

Quote from Albert Pike concerning the three world wars to usher in the New World Order and the anti-christ.

"World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves.......... the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time"

The elite have planned these world wars for many decades past.

World War 3 started on September 11 2001. The situation has only gone from bad to worse as the years ticked by.

It looks like you might just have enough time to wake up to the truth that this world is going to hell before the sht finally hits the fan.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Of course it was. Europe has only ever been a tool for the US to abuse and make money. The US caused both world wars, and profited massively from them, whilst giving themselves a place to goad Russia - putting 400,000,000 Europeans at risk of retaliation for what the US does, now, they use Europe as a place to attack and enslave the Middle East.

Whatever you may feel about the EU, Europeans need to come together to defend our continent and nations from outside controlled aggression.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justwork
The US caused both world wars,

Can you give me a few pointers as to how please ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

The US funded, armed, fuelled and actively supported the rise of Germany during the 1930's, it was with this support that they launched the world war.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The US funded, armed, fuelled and actively supported the rise of Germany during the 1930's, it was with this support that they launched the world war.

What were US motives for supporting Nazi Germany and what evidence do you have ?

And World War 1 ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
not only tricked into a war but they were tricked in many ways.
To incite tensions between religions
To dress a war up as something else when lithium is a useful resource

If you are honest you will say that 911 influenced your thinking/opinion of muslims and eastern countries. It did with me, however i am well aware now why.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

What were US motives for supporting Nazi Germany and what evidence do you have ?

And World War 1 ?

The same reasons the US always funds murderous dictatorships; self gain. The evidence is everywhere, not even hidden by the US government.

World War One was used by the US as it's first attempt to influence global politics with military force.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

And World War 1 ?

The same reasons the US always funds murderous dictatorships; self gain. The evidence is everywhere, not even hidden by the US government.

World War One was used by the US as it's first attempt to influence global politics with military force.

So the evidence is everywhere but you can't put your hand on it right now. What would the US gain from arming Nazi Germany ? Didn't Krupps have something to do with that ?

If the US was so anxious to "influence global politics with military force" why, in WW1, did they remain neutral until 1917 ?

You just come across as, for whatever reason, rabidly ant-american and your supposed history is nonsense.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And World War 1 ?

So the evidence is everywhere but you can't put your hand on it right now. What would the US gain from arming Nazi Germany ? Didn't Krupps have something to do with that ?

If the US was so anxious to "influence global politics with military force" why, in WW1, did they remain neutral until 1917 ?

You just come across as, for whatever reason, rabidly ant-american and your supposed history is nonsense.

Your defence of the nation that also funded terror in our streets is sickening, how pathetic you are, leading a life of brown nosing the most underhanded enemy our country has ever faced.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

try looking up the bush family had bank repod for tradeing with german .americas jewish population gave hitler most of his money especially rothchilds & bushes .where did all oil come from to run war machine .figure out who curious george is in the cartoons _ it was teslas nickname for him as a child why did ford supply trucks etc etc etc

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, can we possibly qualify the thread title ?

Europe wasn't tricked into anything. Because no matter how hard some in the EU try, Europe still has neither common defense or common foreign policies. Plus not every nation in Europe is even in the EU.

So each government looked at the prospect of Gulf War II and Afghanistan on it's own merits.

France, Germany, Russia and quite a few "European others" opted out of the invasion of Iraq altogether. That mission was defined as being "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

The French foreign minister of the time, D. de Villepin, famously made it clear that for France, at least, war will always be the last resort and collective action the imperative before French troops went to war against Iraq again. He thought the UN inspections were producing results and deserved more time. That was the basic position of many of the other European powers.

To that extent, they weren't hoodwinked that time, no matter the flak he, his government and France took (still takes ?) on that particular issue.

Freedom Fries, anyone ?

The earlier invasion of Afghanistan was ostensibly "to dismantle the al-Qaeda terrorist organization and end its use of Afghanistan as a base". France, Germany and many others contributed troops, airplanes & ships to that effort, mainly because our own territories have been attacked by al-Qaeda and it was in our own best interests to support that particular cause.

Looking back to September 11th and how many in Europe felt at the time, I think our invasion of Afghanistan was totally justified, although it should've been a war prosecuted with greater speed and ferocity, rather than have it drag out as it has done.

That is how I feel.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You may find my thread interesting as it is connected to your thread. Here is the link you conspiracy theorists will have a field day here.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies everybody, but my question still really hasn't been answered.

I might be moving back to Switzerland with my family, and I am just wanting to put my mind at rest.

Basically, what I want to know is; are the countries that partook in the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq corrupt or just naive?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whathappenedoverthere
Thanks for the replies everybody, but my question still really hasn't been answered.

I might be moving back to Switzerland with my family, and I am just wanting to put my mind at rest.

Basically, what I want to know is; are the countries that partook in the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq corrupt or just naive?

Absolutely corrupt and fully informed. (At least all the top brass).
Give credit to the intelligence gathering systems of even the most
lowly regarded countries. They know their business.
There is an ongoing worldwide conspiracy and anyone who even thinks of
speaking out is swiftly silenced.
Who has the strenght and reach to completely silence (own?) universities, medias,
governments etc., and nations worldwide?

The CC (again?)!

BTW 9/11 was completely staged/faked!
www.cluesforum.info

How does that change the game?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So did numerous/most other countries support Hitler BEFORE WW2 and that included most of Europe. Hindsight gives the illusion of being 20/20 but unless someone was a psychic they could not know how things were going to turn out.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by whathappenedoverthere

Absolutely corrupt and fully informed. (At least all the top brass).
Give credit to the intelligence gathering systems of even the most
lowly regarded countries. They know their business.
There is an ongoing worldwide conspiracy and anyone who even thinks of
speaking out is swiftly silenced.
Who has the strenght and reach to completely silence (own?) universities, medias,
governments etc., and nations worldwide?

The CC (again?)!

BTW 9/11 was completely staged/faked!
www.cluesforum.info

How does that change the game?

There are around 200 countries, even if just the president was in on 9/11 that is about 200 people that must keep their mouth shut. This is not counting the vice presidents, their generals, the intelligence community, etc. You could easily begin to involve thousands of people. Naturally nobody can keep a conspiracy this big a secret.

Here is a map of countries that oppose the war in Iraq (in blue): en.wikipedia.org...

This basically disproves the notion that the whole world is in bed with the U.S government.

But this doesn't answer the question about why nobody (beside Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who is evil as well) has come out and accused the U.S government of staging 9/11.

So do most world leaders really believe the official story?
I find this hard to believe since I, who have nothing more then a computer and an internet connection can figure out the 9/11 lie. Why couldn't other leaders use their intelligence community to figure it out? But like I said before, they all can't be in on it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Anybody care to help me out here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join