It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sherrif Joe going after the Forgerer of the fake birth certificate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Woo hoo! Now here is something to get excited about! If he finds the person who did the forgery of obama's fake birth certificate and his fake Selective Service records, that person, whoever he or she is, could most likely SING to save their own skin, could start a domino effect, course it will take a long time to finally reach obama himself, others, in the meantime will take the fall.

HE: "she told me to do it."

SHE: "over my head, so and so ordered me to do it."

Story here; www.wnd.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Oh YOU again.

You happy ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

yes, we know..

HERE

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Just imagine Sherrif Joe finds the forgerer, and if that forgerer doesnt die of "natural causes" or "suicides" himself before he goes to court, and this person starts talking, shouldnt obama have at LEAST put a retraction of "I didnt authorize it, I didnt tell him to do it." Isnt obama at LEAST guilty of not stopping this crime when it was posted on the internet? Sadly, like I said long time to reach the usurper, if it ever does.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
If he finds the person who did the forgery of obama's fake birth certificate and his fake Selective Service records, that person, whoever he or she is, could most likely SING to save their own skin

He will never find them, as the birth certificate was not forged. It turns out Joe's "experts" were not actually experts at all!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Links?

And it's forger op.. Unless you meant it to sound dumberer lol

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thanks but I will sleep thru this tabloid piece.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I heard from a guy who knows a guy that met a guy that the forgets name was nana2 oor something like that.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Nana2

yes, we know..

HERE

yes, I saw that thread, but it didnt talk about HOW he was going to proceed after concluding that the BC was fake. This thread talks about that part of it. (IE-Hunting down the forgerer).

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsatan
reply to post by spoor

Links?

And it's forger op.. Unless you meant it to sound dumberer lol

well boohoo, ok so its forger. big deal, caught up in the excitement here.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsatan
reply to post by spoor

Links?

www.nationalreview.com...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

If he finds the person who did the forgery of obama's fake birth certificate and his fake Selective Service records, that person, whoever he or she is, could most likely SING to save their own skin

He will never find them, as the birth certificate was not forged. It turns out Joe's "experts" were not actually experts at all!

oookaaay.... not even going to discuss this, but will point you to proof of it being fake according to computer experts. Scroll down and watch the videos, they are pretty short, you can do it!
www.wnd.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
I heard from a guy who knows a guy that met a guy that the forgets name was nana2 oor something like that.

saaayy whaaat? LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Nana2

Oh YOU again.

You happy ?

pretty darn happy! thanks for asking. You?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

but will point you to proof of it being fake according to computer experts.

Care to name these "experts"?

Who declared them a expert?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Oh look, it's this thread again

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Not that this deserves a reply, but Ill do it anyways.. First off, there's about 10 new threads on this topic. And you know it. Doing another one is just a search for stars and flags.... The pursuit of the forger is just as on topic as the rest of the sheriff joe threads that exist as the discussion has moved to that point if you have bothered to read those threads...

Secondly, the search for the forger but at the same time not outright accusing obama or saying this is an obama hunt is as transparent as your search for stars and flags. OBVIOUSLY if hes searching for the forger hes doing so with the intentions of implicating obama...

Good news is his "experts" found nothing that hasn't already been debunked. And anyone who is a patriot should be happy that it has been debunked. Unless of course you WANT this to be real, in which case you only want it to be real because of your hatred of obama.Why else would anyone WANT to find out their president and congress duped the govt and 350 million people.... other than to get rid of a guy you couldn't win an election against?
edit on 3-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Not that this deserves a reply, but Ill do it anyways.. First off, there's about 10 new threads on this topic. And you know it. Doing another one is just a search for stars and flags.... The pursuit of the forger is just as on topic as the rest of the sheriff joe threads that exist as the discussion has moved to that point if you have bothered to read those threads...

Secondly, the search for the forger but at the same time not outright accusing obama or saying this is an obama hunt is as transparent as your search for stars and flags. OBVIOUSLY if hes searching for the forger hes doing so with the intentions of implicating obama...

Good news is his "experts" found nothing that hasn't already been debunked. And anyone who is a patriot should be happy that it has been debunked. Unless of course you WANT this to be real, in which case you only want it to be real because of your hatred of obama.Why else would anyone WANT to find out their president and congress duped the govt and 350 million people.... other than to get rid of a guy you couldn't win an election against?

ah geez.. Since this was JUST reported today, (what he plans to do about the fake, from a criminal point of view) and the fact that the article says they have a possible suspect already, I considered it a NEW development. Dont EVEN care about stars/flags.

Obamabots are really getting nasty these days now their saviour is close to being exposed for the fraud that he is. So this tried and true tactic of attacking the messenger (IE this thread) just ain't gonna fly with me. Cause I DONT CARE! I am just too happy today....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well I got bad news for ya. This is all old news. Same thing will happen like every other time... Those making the accusations will get their 2 minutes of fame, and then nothing will come of it because nothing is there. But nice to see name calling hasnt changed from birthers. Obamabots? I love it. Not all of us who defend obama when it comes to this nonsense voted for him or will vote for him But keep going on assuming.

Nothing will come of this. I repeat... NOTHING will come of this. So try to contain your excitement. The only thing making obama birth certificate defenders seem more hostile is because its been 3 years of the same kind of arguments... And each time, the arguments fade away until someone else comes up with theory 12314423242 Z. Trust me, its not because any kind of unveiling of any dirty secret is going to be revealed

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Well I got bad news for ya. This is all old news. Same thing will happen like every other time... Those making the accusations will get their 2 minutes of fame, and then nothing will come of it because nothing is there. But nice to see name calling hasnt changed from birthers. Obamabots? I love it. Not all of us who defend obama when it comes to this nonsense voted for him or will vote for him But keep going on assuming.

Nothing will come of this. I repeat... NOTHING will come of this. So try to contain your excitement. The only thing making obama birth certificate defenders seem more hostile is because its been 3 years of the same kind of arguments... And each time, the arguments fade away until someone else comes up with theory 12314423242 Z. Trust me, its not because any kind of unveiling of any dirty secret is going to be revealed

LOL.. ok sweetie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join