It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A proposal....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Why don't we just have a forum on predictions that were made accurate? If you read some of this stuff, this is far fetched and some of these predictions come from people who are crazy beyond help.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Why don't we just have a forum on predictions that were made accurate? If you read some of this stuff, this is far fetched and some of these predictions come from people who are crazy beyond help.

I predict that sometime within the next 30 days that a Mod will think this is a good idea and create a new forum for this discussion. Thats if that asteriod don't hit us first or if one of the other doomsdays don't happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Can I just remind you what this forum is....

Discussion of modern clairvoyant predictions and ancient prophecies.

Most predictions can be interpreted to what ever you want really that�s the problem.

There is so much going on in our world now that nearly every thing said, in some shape or form could be interpreted

Remember you can also visit Bts for members predictions,

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm talking about the specific predictions. I'd love to register my predictions and see how accurate I wind up being

Anytime i predict lottery numbers for myself, i wind up being one off for the numbers i'm wrong with. Hence, I quit.

Besides that, if i can concentrate i can predict things pretty accurately.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Sounds good,

Go in to BTS and put your preditions down,
Lotto numbers please lol...

But if you feel like you might have a few predictions that might happen go ahead,

www.belowtopsecret.com...

use your ATS name and password to enter BTS in case you have not been in there before,

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Will do.

Thanks

By the way...any accurate prophets on here?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Will do.

Thanks

By the way...any accurate prophets on here?

Come on now? Read above. Was I right?

I'm the same way with the lottery numbers. U2U me a bone and I'll throw one back at ya. I prefer the Pick 4 .

top topics

join