It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Great Wind began blowing all around the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

based on imaginings
Based on weather reports all around the world,starting from today.But maybe it's just me.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
"A Great Wind began blowing all around the World"

Which it became reality,unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The Malta Airport Metoffice said this morning that the force of the wind has fallen from 25 knots to 15 knots. It said the Southeast to East wind will be strong, over exposed areas of the Maltese Islands. This warning is valid till 10/1500hrs local time. During the night and early morning the gale uprooted trees, damaged walls and toppled billboards and damaged boats as the Force 9 to 10 winds wrought havoc over mainly the eastern and northeastern parts of Malta overnight.
source(www.maltastar.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For what it's worth...

About a year ago I had a dream where the earth (it's surface) was being destroyed/transformed by wind. I was at Disney-world in my dream and I recall the waves, the wind, and the trash blowing around everywhere. There was no life, no humans, not even birds or bugs. To me the most interesting part of the dream was how I kept going back in to time to make sure I "got the destruction right".

I often imagine a beautiful wind-shaped earth, so my dream wasn't entirely 'out of the blue'.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

About a year ago I had a dream where the earth (it's surface) was being destroyed/transformed by wind.
Wind in dreams could be related to other things I guess ,the real wind that will blow around the world is something that can be related to weather on Earth,the Sun and many other factors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join