It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the storm!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
ok,its 5 am here in ontario and the storm that tore thru the u.s. yesterday is now upon us! winds are easily 90 kph!
i have uprooted trees on my land. the snow/freezing rain is supposed to start soon.
i hope every one is ok down south. it sounds like a frieght train is passing by my house!
woke me up at 3:30 am! oh well time for another coffee!
be safe everyone
peace

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
www.haarpstatus.com...

Blame us.. Or your Alaskan neighbors, however you look at it. It's only the beginning. Strongest harp signature seen so far since they turned their stations on, what's that tell you?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Don't drink too much coffee! That stuff always gets me super-doomed out... Even when things are nice and mellow.

I am confident you'll be okay my friend.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsatan
www.haarpstatus.com...

Blame us.. Or your Alaskan neighbors, however you look at it. It's only the beginning. Strongest harp signature seen so far since they turned their stations on, what's that tell you?

So, the star is the central point of intensity. Ah so!
edit on 3-3-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Wind storm all night...power went out for an hour earlier.Garbage cans blowing down the street woke me up.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

If it were the first time massive storms show up after they turn on haarp in a particular location, I absolutely would be. But when tornadoes constantly pop up where they get readings it starts seeming too much a coincidence
edit on 3-3-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Hey--me too! I'm in Ontario as well and the sound of the wind woke me up around 4:50EST. I tried getting back to sleep but I can't, so I'm on coffee #1.

I actually live near train tracks and one just went by and I couldn't tell if it was gone because the wind picked up again...I'm scared to look outside!
edit on 3-3-2012 by canuckistanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I can hardly believe the howling/gust outside, at the same time its like a big plane/ship thats not going anywhere

Must be HAARP in full drive?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

If it were the first time massive storms show up after they turn on haarp in a particular location, I absolutely would be. But when tornadoes constantly pop up where they get readings it starts seeming too much a coincidence

But seriously... that is supposed to be a chart where the colors reflect the intensity of data. Okay... you're telling me the "burst" was in this neat little star shape in the dead center of the south east US?

thats yesterdays haarp readout for induction.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Tornados, giant hail, at least 45 people dead across a few states already

RIP be safe yall

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Must be HAARP in full drive?

Ironically, yes, and it's been building for three days

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

But seriously... that is supposed to be a chart where the colors reflect the intensity of data. Okay... you're telling me the "burst" was in this neat little star shape in the dead center of the south east US?

thats yesterdays haarp readout for induction.

Yes, it somehow forms a small little star, not that a star is used as the epicenter.(/early morning sarcasm) Last 3 times tornadoes popped up here in the states that star was there 1-2 days ahead of it, depending on the frequency of the wavelengths

This one was a long, slow build

Edit- very well said below this post, truly

All I ask is that you watch the site I posted on occasion. I've been getting very good at "predicting" these storms to people I know, without telling them the source. Once I build credibility I show it to them and they can do the same. I used to think there was no way that haarp could control weather, untill someone did the same thing to me. There has just never been an error with it. When they indicate where the haarp signals are picked up, bad weather follows, no matter what radar shows.

Our country will make fake construction zones to double the speeding fines to raise revenue. I really don't think we are above making a few tornadoes just to stimulate the economy a little for the rebuild effort

I wish my trust wasn't that eroded

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Just to clarify, a tornado just the night before last destroyed the town where my Aunt, Cousins, and Grandmother live (Harrisburg, IL.) Thankfully none of them were hurt... but I share all of your alarm over this VERY early start to "tornado season."

Now, I also share your suspicion (if not near-certainty) that these violent weather patterns are NOT natural, and are extremely suspect as being man-made, manipulated by HAARP and/or other Weather Modification Stations throughout the US and Canada... the whole world really.

Last year, as I'm sure you all remember, saw record numbers of tornadoes (I believe.) Now we're seeing an uptick of this magnitude already, and winters not even over with yet. What to do? Well for one, I think people should take severe weather more seriously...

It's the most common mistake, to take refuge in statistics. If you live by the records, if you go by "norms," prepare yourself for a thorough pants-wetting, in many arenas of day to day life. Storms are more intense... Earthquakes are more common... Economic troubles are at their heights...

Times are as they are now. The term record-breaking is factual, but borders (IMO) on pure fear-mongering. I'm just saying to view our time here as a new, fresh moment. When we live that way, there is no fear... no "extra" fear anyways.

By all means, friends... be alert as you possibly can. Watch the weather, be prepared. But do not be alarmed! Do not be scared.

Terrorism is here, but no soldiers are fighting it... just yet

edit on 3-3-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
latest toll... ?? TORNADOES

edit on 3-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

Buddha said "Never believe anything you see or hear unless it rings completely true in your own heart."

I wouldn't call your trust eroded, friend. Simply... purer, less naive.

Police, Governments, Banks, Pimps, Drug Dealers, Doctors, Teachers, Preachers and Politicians all have one thing in common: They ALL depend on problems. If the respective problem doesn't exist, the respective job doesn't exist.

Once we understand the nature of these self-serving industries, then we will better understand how to interact with them.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I definitely hear where the wind blows there.Were getting blown off the tip of it in SW Ontario.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

I go to that site a couple times a day. Earlier tonight/last night we had a big old thunderstorm and we in WV were lit up by the HAARP signal some.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

No, the star is the central location of the strongest wave. Not the whole location.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

Ah, noted.

It still seems a bit silly to me, if not unnecessary. (What then, is the purpose of color coding it and having a legend?)

But okay, if it serves the purpose, then it serves the purpose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join