It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Darn BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIGHTvsDARK

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by LIGHTvsDARK

He pandered to every constituency he had and lied continuously to get into office and retain office!

Alright, you pick the one that I was hyperbolic with.

Okay, I will attempt to prove it, but you will of course say that he kept a couple of promises.

He said he would immediately pull out of Iraq. He followed the Bush withdrawal timeline.
He promised to close down Gitmo, he built a soccer field for the permanent residents.
He did not go after the criminals he only extorted the banks for money to fund some special projects.
He used lobbyists in every position after promising not to.
He promised transparency and provided blackouts.
He created a system of corruption where he gave billions to campaign bundlers.
He went against the war powers act.
He requested the power to assassinate US citizens and to indefinitely detain without trial.
He promised to address immigration and has done nothing.
He promised that if he could not turn around the economy he would be a one term president.
He stated he would halve the deficit and tripled it.
He lied about transparent legislation and we can see what is given when his bureaucracy creates it.
He lied about the auto bailouts and stole property from retirees.
He lied about the stimulus and it was not spent wisely.

Will think more about lies to constituencies.

The burden of proof is not my responsibility. It's your thread. Please provide supportive credible links and sources to back up the laundry list of accusations and slander you have presented. A lot of your claims seem unsubstantiated from my perspective. And some were actually perpetrated by the Bush administration, not the Obama administration. The Iraqi withdrawal being just one such example of this.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The Bush family are all garbage.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Holy crap..there was some guest speaker on a month or two ago on Coast to Coast am that predicted the only way to beat Obama in the Election was if Jed Bush would run...he apparently has been 100% accurate on his presidential elections going way back..I'm sure you can google to get this guys name but where did you see that he was possibly running?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Amazing how when you get right down to it all of the presidents are the same just a different wrapper..tisk tisk..so whay is there a Democrat and Republican Party again? Divide and conquer of course and to pit us against each other and it works like a charm

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
For everyone's information, I was having fun with the Obama backers. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING in the OP is Obama.

Obama's only reason to get elected was because he ran against the record of Bush. As you can see, some here have actually argued that yes, Bush must have done these things. No one is really arguing that they did not happen, they are actually agreeing they did happen but it must have been BUSH!!!!

BUSH!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LIGHTvsDARK

Ilikestars seems like an Obama drone to me, And yes for anyone to even challenge the statement of Obama being a hand picked puppett by the special interests that control our government, just shows their ignorance. It is everywhere on everything now. And we need beware the ides of march, proof that Obamas BC is a fraud has surfaced, Geithner was indicted, which then spurred a literal firesale of global bank CEO's and COO's as well as government officials. We might very well be looking at a time where SHTF bigtime. I'm not saying run into the streets screaming or anything, But I feel like everyones energy would be better kept focusing on getting actual news out instead of lying to ourselves saying we have any reason to be pleased with any of our "leaders"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join