It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Darn BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by LIGHTvsDARK

Whatever buddy. Have fun. Have a nice weekend.
Fail.

2nd line: Fail.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Why doesn't an Obamapologist deal with the first item on the list?

That one is inexcusable.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This is a man whose grandfather not only funded Hitler, but tried to bring a military coup against FDR to bring the same type of Fascist dictatorship to the United States in 1932, according to Major General Smedley Butler.

The Business Plot

en.wikipedia.org...

So why should we be surprised by what anything Son of Nazi and Grandson of Nazi do?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I am becoming convinced that very few people read the OP.

Really.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Really.

I did read it.

Really.

Why would you think I didn't?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yes and,....this is old news, everybody with a brain knows that the US government is invested with corrupcy,private gain money-traders and mass-murderers.

Would you believe me if I told you that these elements in the US government are capable of organising false terrorist attacks. You know how they do it so well, right under the noses of the entire country?

If we are talking about a huge scale terror attack plan they first rehearse all the aspects of the project as it were a drill. You know, an excercise....how would all crisis departments function when...for example....a plane flies into a skyscraper. It will not surprise me if getting away with treason, organising false flag events and theft has become a science for the "happy" few.

Such a simulation teach them what to pay attention to in order to cover it up properly and what steps to take to denie involvement.

Ofcourse this is just my little theory..To know what false flag event will be next it may be smart to monitor all significant government disaster/ rescue drills.

Ofcourse it is wise to prepare for a terrorist attack.....drills such as what is going on HERE

edit on 3/3/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Bush Senior is still running the show folks.

The only decision Obama can make for himself is when to take a dump.

All those things in the OP were BUSH decisions. That's the irony of it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Because your answer seems to address a different OP that has a list of things that Bush was guilty of doing while in office, as opposed to the actual OP that has a list of things that Obama has 'accomplished'.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

All those things in the OP were BUSH decisions. That's the irony of it.

So the first item on the list....

Did Bush grant a pardon to Jon Corzine?

The answer is no.

Please address this issue. You are quoted above... "All those things in the OP were Bush decisions." Please tell us, did Bush steal the money for Corzine? How was this Bush's decision?....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Did George Bush become president while I slept. Pretty pathetic to bring him up again when Obama has been sitting president for over 3 years. I last checked Obama stopped the oil pipeline. Fed his banker and corporate friends. Caused wars and disrespected our country

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... what an ass you are.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIGHTvsDARK
reply to post by dalemcfad

Everything on that list is Obama. Just saying.

Very good , well done

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
At this point with several years worth of rather vigorous and ruthless destroying under his belt, how can anyone deny it. Boggles my mind.

I think your mind was boggled before Obama ever took office. And the above rhetoric was being used by propaganda juggernaut Fox "News" the first week after he took office, and has continued for years to back up this view repeatedly with lies and misinformation.

I don't believe you are old enough to have experienced this political main stream media game and psyops machine being utilized on the American public for the past 4 or 5 decades. Same old same old.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIGHTvsDARK

Marco Rubio-hmmmm, wonder why the Demonrats are trashing him now?

Because he is a theocrat that will use government to enforce his will on women

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
True conservatives would never use 21 exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
better now ?

all those 9/11 threads must have been a bummer to suffer through

this is actually exactly what is wrong with american politics, or the two party system specifically, we rarely ever get around to talking about what is best for the american people, just what stinks about the other team

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Fail.

2nd line: Fail.

pleasantries.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Is am I correct in assuming youre blaming BUSH for the problems in the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION???
Deny Ignorance...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Really.

I am becoming convinced that very few links to supportive credible references to the claims and accussations made in the OP's list exist in the OP's intro or in their follow up posts.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

And that is the name of the game. Like WWE superstars of wrestling, in front of the cameras it's all the other teams fault. Behind closed doors they are all the best of overpaid friends.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join