It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Darn BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
He has a buddy that stole $1.6 billion from customers and he is not prosecuting him!
He has a buddy that he gave $500 million to and he kicked back bribes to his campaign!
He has numerous buddies that he gave $billions to and they are doing the Chicago pay for play thing!
He had and is involved in numerous wars without congressional approval breaking the war powers act!
His economic plan to give his buddies money did not help us out of the depression we are in!
He sent guns to Mexican drug cartels getting hundreds killed in Mexico and others here, including two government officials!
He used stimulus funds to fund that gun running operation and his VP knew nothing about it supposedly!
He did not tell his Secretary of State about doing an illegal action in our immediate neighbor!
He shut down domestic oil production by 11% in government controlled land!
He took credit for oil production on private land!
His VP told Saudi Arabia to increase production of oil to lower prices!
He told us that domestic oil production increases would not lower prices!
He blamed the Democrats for shutting down a North American pipeline that would create 20k jobs at the minimum!
He told us that with his stimulus package would help and actually the worst case scenario happened anyway!
He never called our dead warriors that went off to war and died in his conflicts, he did call a fluze or a fluke though!
He told us he would concentrate like a laser on jobs but instituted a domestic social takeover agenda!
He destroyed religious conscience laws at the same time he excoriated the opposing party for their social agenda!
He asked for the power to kill and to indefinitely detain anyone he wants!
He lobbied to enact an internet control bill!
He used unsuspecting and foolish activists in his propaganda campaign!
He attempted to use his complicity in accessory to murder to implement a gun control agenda!
He blocked prosecution of criminals in the financial debacle!
He allowed Chris Dodd to take the blame for putting language in the bailout bill to allow the bankers to pay themselves huge bonuses on the taxpayer dime!
He destroyed 100s of years of bankruptcy law to steal from property owners to give to his cronies!
He lied about the saving of our automobile industry!
He pandered to every constituency he had and lied continuously to get into office and retain office!
That darn BUSH!!!!!!
edit on 3-3-2012 by LIGHTvsDARK because: drug>gun

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
He be puppet
He be his father's son
I be sheeple
I be my father's son
So what now?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dalemcfad

Did you read the list?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LIGHTvsDARK

I did, hence my poor attempt at rethorical poetry.
I can appreciate your point.
My point is, that all anyone has to do is replace a few names and insert any recent president.
It's not limited to Bush

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Everything on that list is Obama. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

And there is now talk of Jeb Bush being put forward as a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Yeah, like that is going to happen! Even if there is a brokered convention, Jeb will not be nominated. If he does, I will burn the Republican establishment down myself.

Possibilities for brokered nominies-
Sarah Palin
Paul Ryan
Chris Christie
Marco Rubio-hmmmm, wonder why the Demonrats are trashing him now?
Allen West
Me-LOL

Anyway, this thread has to do with my OP, quit going off topic.
What did you think while reading through the things that Bush/Obama did and is doing?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

By the time I got to the third line I knew you were speaking about Owebama. This is just more proof that the differences between the right and left are stylistic differences and not substance differences. Obama is a Bush third term aka another term for the NWO. Everything he campaigned on he either failed to follow through with or completely went against. This of course is all trivial because if anyone but Ron Paul gets the nod and becomes the next POTUS you can stick a fork in America, because this joint will be done.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by truetoform

Ahhhh, you got it early. I was attempting to break that cognitive dissonance.
What is up with Romney getting Paul help? Do you think they are BOTH involved in those letters to the governors about a year ago?

edit to add-I think RP hit the nail on the head, whoever is elected, our currency and the Fed is going to collapse anyway. What happens at that time is the question.
edit on 3-3-2012 by LIGHTvsDARK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Seems like a lot of accusations and opinion to me. Haven't seen any legitimate evidence to support Obama having done many of those things, and some things on that list seem a little creative.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Well, you have to be more specific don't you if you want me to prove a point. You can do better than being obtuse can't you?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LIGHTvsDARK

Did you read the list?

The more things I read on that list the more I realize one of us may be legally impaired.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Well, you have to be more specific don't you if you want me to prove a point.

Is this specific enough for you?: Prove this point:

He pandered to every constituency he had and lied continuously to get into office and retain office!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Good luck with this thread and it's topic.

pleasantries.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I see, you did not read the OP, you just want to troll. I get it.

Since you will not point out one line that you disagree with, I will assume that you agree with them all. Thanks for playing.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Alright, you pick the one that I was hyperbolic with.

Okay, I will attempt to prove it, but you will of course say that he kept a couple of promises.

He said he would immediately pull out of Iraq. He followed the Bush withdrawal timeline.
He promised to close down Gitmo, he built a soccer field for the permanent residents.
He did not go after the criminals he only extorted the banks for money to fund some special projects.
He used lobbyists in every position after promising not to.
He promised transparency and provided blackouts.
He created a system of corruption where he gave billions to campaign bundlers.
He went against the war powers act.
He requested the power to assassinate US citizens and to indefinitely detain without trial.
He promised to address immigration and has done nothing.
He promised that if he could not turn around the economy he would be a one term president.
He stated he would halve the deficit and tripled it.
He lied about transparent legislation and we can see what is given when his bureaucracy creates it.
He lied about the auto bailouts and stole property from retirees.
He lied about the stimulus and it was not spent wisely.

Will think more about lies to constituencies.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Whatever buddy. Have fun. Have a nice weekend.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

He said he would immediately pull out of Iraq. He followed the Bush withdrawal timeline.

Candidate Obama endorsed a withdrawal timeline prior to then President Bush signing the agreement which was announced at the press conference where Bush had the shoes thrown at him in Dec of 08.

Candidate Obama spoke about his preferred timeline for withdrawal prior to then President Bush signing the agreement.

President Obama is merely abiding by and honoring that agreement. But the withdrawal timeline was agreed upon prior to him taking office.

I didn't read past the first thing on the list in your last post. And the first thing is what I just proved slightly ... wrong. Should Obama have broken the law and not honored the agreement? I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Cue laughing gif.

It amazes me that anyone can say that at this late point.

Obama's criminal stuff was somewhat public knowledge before the ruling oligarchy SElected him to fill the Destroyer In Chief slot. It just was kept off the MSM.

At this point with several years worth of rather vigorous and ruthless destroying under his belt, how can anyone deny it. Boggles my mind.

In D.C. he has a reputation for being one of the most duplicitous, lying, ruthless blokes ever--in a city full of such.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Funny thread. You forgot the part about that darn Bush being racist and belonging to a racist church but getting away with it because the media just luv'd him.

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown
there is now talk of Jeb Bush being put forward as a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

Has said that he will not accept it. He doesn't want it. Don't worry about it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join