It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is Barry Hinckley controling his sons mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
this is so bizzare.

Barry is mouthing his sons words as his son is speaking...

its crazy wierd.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
That is too weird..wtf..he is definitely mouthing the words of his son as he speaks them.

Puppet anyone?

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
its a speach gun. and it hit them both.

I really dont know what is going on there... but it is very strange.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I believe FOX was pushing this guy (notice the posting of the guy's website throughout) and gave him a script and he blew it. Cavuto then turns wierd at the end when he realizes the cat is out of the bag. Hilarious!!!! Strange!!!! Sensational!!!
I agree if SNL does not pick up on this then they are asleep!
S&F
edit on 3-3-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
sometimes they even move the same.

very very strange. thats all i can say.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am at a loss here. Was the dad just mouthing the answers not thinking he was on camera?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
That was really disturbing. It makes me think that this was a rehearsed interview for sure, and that dad blew it with his special brand of weirdness. It's just plain odd. This guy seems to be one of these intense parents who will control every aspect of his kids' lives.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If that was a rehearsed interview, then that kid as astounding memory skills to be able to recite the scripted answers word for word. Or he's a gifted reader for a 5 year old, to be able to read at the speed of normal speech..

Watching the father the whole time, it really did look like a poor ventriloquism act.

The mind-control angle is thought provoking when you consider that involvement in some such programs is said to iclude entire families.. Anyone know if there's any relation to suspected mind-control victim John Hinckley Jr?
edit on 3/3/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
If that was a rehearsed interview, then that kid as astounding memory skills to be able to recite the scripted answers word for word.

This right here... the kid seemed to be answering the questions naturally... but how did the father know what he was going to say?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
If that was a rehearsed interview, then that kid as astounding memory skills to be able to recite the scripted answers word for word.

This right here... the kid seemed to be answering the questions naturally... but how did the father know what he was going to say?

If you noticed, the kid kept glancing at his dad out of the corner of his eyes. He was taking his cue from his father.
edit on 3-3-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's only mind control in the sense that the kid says what his dad wants him to say.

This whole interview was scripted, just as his commercial was.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
@ 4:25

"Do you want to be a senator someday?"

Kid:

Pretty weird looking in any case.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Seems to me to be a nervous tick on the part of the dad,
Maybe they had Neils questions ahead of time and since the kid is five they prepared his answers for him to read. Dad is just unconciously reading them along.
Kids make horrible interview subjects because they leave very long pauses and gaps in dialog. When you only have a two or three minute spot the kids can quickly eat that up with silence or long winded answers.
I wish that more media types would learn to keep kids off camera live and just tape them.

new topics

top topics

join