It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 99: School Shootings, Starchild DNA, No More Protests and of Course Turbo Topics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

In this weeks show....

Hour 1

Intros

Top 5

School Shootings.. What's Going On In Our Schools
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What Cuts Deeper Than a Bullet?

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

Mondo

Hour 2

Goodbye, First Amendment: ‘Trespass Bill’ will make protest illegal

Wikileaks and the Stratfor leak

Army, CIA, corporations, propaganda & Internet sock puppets : facts, tactics & fight back

Mondo

Hour 3

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru

A Fragment of the Starchild’s FOXP2 Gene is Recovered -

CRSO

NASA discovers gigantic structures 25,000 light-years tall at center of milky way.

Turbo Topics 5 topics, 3 mins each.

Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It

I am slightly confused. Looking for Info

Video of young entitled people discussing with Judge Judy why they get free rent

GMO foods mess with your organs

Monster crowd for Ron Paul, Michigan State University Auditorium

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pmEST/8pmCentra/7pmMountain/6pm PST (North America), 2amGMT (UK), 3amCET (Europe) and 1pmACDT (Aus)

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 3/3/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Looking good for a great show !

Join us in Chat or on Skype or call in, post on this thread if you like - the choices are endless to get your message on the show !

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Cool, your discussing my nasa post

Looking forward to it.

I really stepped out of my comfort zone writing music this week.

youtube killed the audio fidelity.

Anyone have some good tips for how to mix down from logic and get it to youtube without it killing the fidelity?

Each step: bouncing to mp3, importing into imovie (actually the render of imovie not the import), and uploading it to youtube is progressively killing the fidelity.

ETA: link to my music thread: link

Help?
edit on 3-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Semp is at the wheel and yall know exactly what that means!!!!!!!

will be a wild ride...

and entertaining...

and crash helmets will be needed.....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

T-minus............2 hours!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hey gang...

We are just about an hour away from the show. Hope you can listen and maybe even participate in it. Don't forget that you can also go into the ATS Chatroom and discuss what you hear in there with everyone.

Well I need to get back to work, I've got some good stuff planned for the Mondo Bizarros!

Johnny

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey Folks..

We are just now starting the 2nd hour of the show.. Just got through some hot topics, and we lived to talk about it..

Hope you can join us for the next couple of hours..

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Dear all,

Great show once again... On the Wikileaks issue...

Thinking there is a chance that these leaks, and extreme hacking events by Wikileaks, or Anonymous, or whoever.. might be a psy-op to get the internet locked down??

These hacking events.. have triggered bills for laws that can and will be used to censor websites like ATS, etc...

In many ways, these "renegade" outfits... are jeapordizing our internet freedom...

there is a terrible fine line.. when they expose the extreme corruption, they can do good...

Exposing emails, and phone numbers etc of employees like has happened is a terrible wrong thing to do... and add fuel to the internet censor crowd...

Pravda

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
how do you just listen to the show? I have skype but only want to listen not chat/ask questions....

oh it is ok...I found the link to listen to it.

edit on 3/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
how do you just listen to the show? I have skype but only want to listen not chat/ask questions....

- LISTEN HERE -

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
wonderful show guys - and lady,

and thanks for the shout outs and covering my thread.

Neph... you were missed!
edit on 3-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ... can't forget gel!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am listened to the show and I am appalled at the superior beliefs of some of the commentators.

'Dumb' people - laughing about dumb people? Well that is politically incorrect. A 'dumb person' is a Person who has a hearing and speech impediment. But by no means does that indicate theyare unintelligent.

Only dumb or ignorant People believe in Chemtrails? Perhaps you can help find a cure for the Military Personnel working on the Aircraft Carriers who have to endure severe burns and skin disorders caused from the exhaust of the jets when they take off?
But the exhaust fumes of jet fuel stops the moment the jet is airborne?
Who is ignorant now? www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Shame on all of you that laughed with the belief that you are more educated than others.

What happened to denying ignorance? Your full of yourselves...if you all believe you are right and laugh at another's viewpoint, and then degrade them with a verbal insult, that is very sad.

You didn't just insult the Person with a different viewpoint... you insulted an innocent Person with a disability.

shame on all of you.

edit on 3/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for listening and participating by either calling in or discussing the topics in Chat.

It was a rollercoaster with emotions running high at times, and again we lived to tell the tale in a civil like manner.

Johnny

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I am listened to the show and I am appalled at the superior beliefs of some of the commentators.

'Dumb' people - laughing about dumb people? Well that is politically incorrect. A 'dumb person' is a Person who has a hearing and speech impediment. But by no means does that indicate theyare unintelligent.

Sorry you didn't catch the thread before posting your comment.. The name of the thread is: Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It,

Maybe if you check out the thread you'll see that in no way were we being critical or funny about one's disabilities (IE: for example someone that is deaf and dumb).

Johnny

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thanks for listening

top topics

join