It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights in Vegas sky 3/2/12 right now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I'm sorry if I seem to be a little over the top but really, what more than "probably military blinking lights" can you say? Yours is the same thing as any other "hoax" as you call them, so why are you making a mountain out of a molehill? I don't think secret military blinking lights is strange, I think you got emotionally caught up in something common that caught you off guard. Maybe this is an awakening for you personally and you can capture something with more context?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Dont mistake my not ruling out military aircraft as thinking that is what it is. The common theme to most hoax threads is that the OP refuses to believe its anything other than a flying saucer. I hope you can see the difference with this thread.

As stated before, another poster and I started to rule out known military procedures. Thought it may have been red flag, but the location doesn't match up. Point is, the amount of craft I saw and the location I saw it at, just doesnt jive well with military.. But it is the most plausible explanation so far.
edit on 3-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

This is the daylight view to show there were no towers or anything of that nature

I hear an airplane. Is it possible to have an airplane fly overhead or along the horizon and not hear it? Absolutely, so why isn't yours an airplane or some experimental military? Why do you call it strange?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

need to process it frame by frame and realign them to eliminate the motion, and make it easy to focus.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Ah crap, my bad... Well the look now would have been the exact time the op was made, lol... I doubt Ill be seeing anything like this again to be honest...

dont be so sure. usually when something like this appears it can be around for a few nights. consider how you might get a bit closer tonight and maybe getting a lend of a serious camera.

I have a theory that they come to people for a while in one capacity or another and it's up to the individual to notice. After it happened to me I had my camera 24/7 and I don't just record any light I see in the sky. I guess that's what is annoying me about the author.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

You're obviously not reading my responses, so ill just ignore you as well. Its getting nowhere...pity, because I'm always up for a civil debate.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It is comforting to know that the Aleins are safety conscious enough to always have on their running lights.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Lol. My wife said the same thing to me last night... too funny...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If they show up again remember to keep the possibility of RC toys with LED lights on them in mind. They could be nearer to you than you think.

Except RC toys with LED lights on them would not explain why the OP described (and video taped) the same anomalies my father saw at the same time from a different location nearly 20 miles southeast of the OP's location near charleston and durango.

The OP was witnessing them from near Charleston and Durango. My father was witnessing the same lights zipping around and changing colors from southern Henderson near South Boulder Highway almost 20 miles away.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
@OP, why are you looking in the sky at UFOs when it's clear you already got an alien monster inside the house?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Interesting video. Not sure why the cameraman is so interested a couple of distant streetlamps when he has a bigfoot running around his kitchen.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Lol. My wife said the same thing to me last night... too funny...

What always got me was why people assume Aliens wouldn't have running lights... for the same reason we do.. on their home world.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I live at the last N.W. exit off of 95 in Vegas and their were 4 or 5 big military choppers flying around from west to east at Durango and 95. Could possibly be them. They were the big 2 rotor type.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
last night I took the trash out around 7pm and looked at the planets and moon (west). saw a very bright object under venus moving south and quickly faded. I assumed it was the ISS.

as for nellis afb, this past 5 or so months the jets seemed to be flying more closer to civilian space then usual. well at least it sounds that way. sometimes at night there will be deafening sounds of jets for like an hour at a time.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Cold crisp nights will make the sound seem louder than usual.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
I see dumb people.

Are you looking in the mirror??

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No I think hes looking at you. Lol

As for the lights they could be anything. 2012 for me is turning out to be an interesting year especially with these kind of things

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well Duh couldn't be from the famous neighbor of Vegas could it ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806
No I think hes looking at you. Lol

As for the lights they could be anything. 2012 for me is turning out to be an interesting year especially with these kind of things

And just what about this thread makes me dumb???

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join