It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights in Vegas sky 3/2/12 right now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
North of Vegas huh? Isn't this a normal... AREA 51

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
North of Vegas huh? Isn't this a normal... AREA 51

We normally never see anything going on from there. area 51 is a good 140 miles away behind a couple mountain ranges...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So the second video worked, didnt catch much until the very end... It looks like what I saw with the naked eye. It is zoomed in a little. ignore the light on the right, i think thats just a lamp, but pay attention to the light on the left around 24 seconds...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I know red flag day out at nellis is coming up here really shortly so we will be seeing quite a few new lights in the sky over the next few weeks...would this be north east towards the base?

Not saying that's what this is, but a possibility...

I posted a thread a few weeks back about two similar incidents, but my sighting was right near the strip.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

This was more north west. Myself and another member who was posted at nellis for a while, seemed to rule out red flag. the location, elevation and timing just didnt make sense

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yeah, I caught that after posting...my bad!

Definately keep an eye out again tonight, I will be as well...I know with the sighting I had near the strip it was back the next night almost the exact same time, but the third night it did not...

But of course that was the night I had a camera...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
One thing I could also do is add a video of what the view looks like in day light to add some perspective in case some people were curious and thought they might be radio towers flickering in the night sky or something

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

that would help but what's it going to prove? they exist and people need to accept that so we can move on

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

like i said, it would take out any kind of towers. all we d be left with are lights acting like that, which dont happen on conventional aircraft

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm sure it's a ,rc toy,bird,plane helicopter or any of a million debunker theories..But a ufo??Not in a million years in this place

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

Well it is definitely unidentified as far as the OP goes.
But to be clear, do you think there is no reason to try to figure out what it might actually be?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The lights are probable TR3Bs from Area 51.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier
The lights are probable TR3Bs from Area 51.

again, it just doesnt make sense to be from area 51. like ive said before. ive camped over there at least 50 times in the last 6 years. ive seen very cool things, but all i was able to explain away. VERY VERY VERY rarely can we locals in the valley see any area 51 tests... they have enough airspace that was cant see from vegas to practice in.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have another video that shows a little more. Uploading to youtube as I type this, can a mod move it to my original post when i get it on here?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

my point with this whole subject is that the only way people are going to be convinced something strange is going on around the world is to have individual experiences. Only you know how real this was and you're not going to convince many people with just lights blinking on a black screen. I think "lights blinking on a black screen" is about all that's ever going to be concluded with certainty by anyone other than you or anyone who may have watched. There is not one single video that is going to be absolutely accepted by everyone, it's going to have to be much more tangible than that. I've got several of my own strange objects in daytime on my yt channel that I don't expect would impress you even though they have much more visible information than yours. They and the one's I've seen without recording have convinced me the subject is real and now maybe your video will take you to the same place. I think that's all you can expect. Which is really, when you think about it, pretty cool anyways so congratulations

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A skeptic with a sighting of his own that can't be explained? Interesting. Obviously your videos won't prove anything, as the quality is too low to really dissect what it is you witnessed. I still find it interesting that you are convinced that what you witnessed wasn't conventional air craft of any sort, given the skeptical nature of your posts here at ATS. You don't strike me as the kind of person to immediately ascribe every light you see in the night sky as a UFO, so that to me, lends your story some credibility.

Unfortunately, we still lack any evidence.

I was wondering however, if you could describe the shape of the lights? Did it look like they were just individual little balls of light? Did they appear to have a shape? Did they look like they were attached to a structure, etc?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Any mods who can possibly move this vid or add it to the OP, that would be great

edit on 3-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
A skeptic with a sighting of his own that can't be explained? Interesting. Obviously your videos won't prove anything, as the quality is too low to really dissect what it is you witnessed. I still find it interesting that you are convinced that what you witnessed wasn't conventional air craft of any sort, given the skeptical nature of your posts here at ATS. You don't strike me as the kind of person to immediately ascribe every light you see in the night sky as a UFO, so that to me, lends your story some credibility.

Unfortunately, we still lack any evidence.

I was wondering however, if you could describe the shape of the lights? Did it look like they were just individual little balls of light? Did they appear to have a shape? Did they look like they were attached to a structure, etc?

Honestly, they seemed to look more flat, rather than round balls if that makes any sense..

And i appreciate the words. Yea I do side with the skeptics most of the time on ATS, so I was hoping people would understand I just dont post any light in the sky I see...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
does anybody think they are helicopters? i mean, it kind of looks like it and they would be too far to hear.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ekimsnilloc
does anybody think they are helicopters? i mean, it kind of looks like it and they would be too far to hear.

I dont know how far helicopters have to be to not be heard, but these were pretty far by my guess. However aside from the outskirts of town (which I think these lights were past) there is nothing out there. What reason would there be for 8 9 or 10 helicopters to do strange maneuvers and seemingly turning off and on of lights and appearing and dissapearing.

I have seen some helicopters in the distance (car chase I suppose) and could hear the helicopter even though it looked to be halfway across town.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join