It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights in Vegas sky 3/2/12 right now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by bknapple32
If it isnt man made aircraft and not extraterrestrial, then what else could it be?

CRITTERS

But hey, next time when you say "look now" can you add the time to that title?

Ah crap, my bad... Well the look now would have been the exact time the op was made, lol... I doubt Ill be seeing anything like this again to be honest...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Ah crap, my bad... Well the look now would have been the exact time the op was made, lol... I doubt Ill be seeing anything like this again to be honest...

dont be so sure. usually when something like this appears it can be around for a few nights. consider how you might get a bit closer tonight and maybe getting a lend of a serious camera.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

My wife said one of her friends has a good one. Ill borrow it for the next couple nights in case. Im still waiting to see what the other couple vids look like. If they show the reddish colored aircrafts, I think it will be more impressive, and show what ilikestars dad saw as well as me.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

And not that this has any bearing of validity to the story.. I must add that after watching the lights for 1 minute, I yelled for my wife to join me and watch them. We're both 27 and 28, and after a long days at work she was already in bed.. She knows i come to ats and even though i side on that of skepticism, she still rolls her eyes at the fact im into conspiracies and what not. So she was very reluctant to even entertain my offer to look outside in the cold. After being very pushy, she finally came to look, and her jaw immediately dropped. Followed by very nervous laughter... It was then when she ran to get me my camera phone.

So in my mind, if my wife is impressed, so am I.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by clclhlje

reply to any thread or reply to get your 20 posts

then pics please

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Bummer. I missed it. I was out and about but I doubt I would have seen these from where I was at. I rarely look up at night as the lights block most everything. If something did happen in my line of sight I'd probably miss it.

Cool video though. If I'm out and about tomorrow I'll try and look out north, see if I can get a gander.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Yea it helps that Im out in summerlin. Its not quite being out in the middle of nowhere, but far enough from the strip that it gets a bit darker

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
For anyone in vegas who wants to see if these things pop up again saturday night. Start looking out your window around 1045... Lets see if these crafts work on a schedule .. If so, Id have to start leaning on some kind of military experiment

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If they show up again remember to keep the possibility of RC toys with LED lights on them in mind. They could be nearer to you than you think.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing this with us! The one at the beginning of your video definitely looks triangular to me. What I love most about your video though is the sound of your dogs playing in the background!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

REMINDER:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

edit on March 3rd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Any remote control plane enthusiasts in your area?

Could be worth a google

EDIT: aww man phage wins again

edit on 3-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

REMINDER:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

how do i get the original file to someone who wants to dissect it then green?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If they show up again remember to keep the possibility of RC toys with LED lights on them in mind. They could be nearer to you than you think.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I thought that, but I dont think they were that close. I know its hard to tell from the video, but they seemed pretty far for that. Could be though

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have no idea what that light could be, but by the sounds in the video you are turning into a werewolf

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I live in the northwest side of the valley, while i didnt see the light you are talking about though i have noticed a few stealth planes flying around this area recently. Some even in broad daylight. As well as there is always a bright star directly north from me that makes the others look bad. My best guess is venus. Anyways i like to hang outside with my friends and drink occasionally so ill keep my eyes open. One night it was awesome to see a green fireball in the northeast sky. If you werent randomly looking that way you missed it ha.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

LMAO, its my new pug, and he sure does sound like some kind of a hog ...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

you can upload it and post it here?

there are sites out there were you can upload large files....

or you can message me for my ATS email....and if someone here wants to analyze it, message me and I will send on.....

maybe try this
www.yourfilelink.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LVmatt702

Like I said above, im going to have a camera ready tonight at 1030 after the unlv game. IF they pop up again on cue like that, im thinking def a military exercise

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

you can upload it and post it here?

there are sites out there were you can upload large files....

Yea I will always do that.. I just figured having the file itself would be better. But if one doesnt need that, then no biggie anyways

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join