It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumicorp Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy Fact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't often create a thread anymore because I don't care much for the level of interaction ATS has devolved too. Most of my peers have moved on and I will soon but in the meantime, It will soon be a year since this was first posted and I have seen no mention of it so, I thought I would re-introduce this video presented under Illumicorp label and see what the reaction was.

Let's just get started:

edit on 3-3-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

The illumicorp (illuminati) are evil deceivers. Worshipers of lucifer. Everything that that want to accomish in " the great plan" is all in revelations of the bible. Satans biggest trick is to make people believe he doesnt exist.They did not create religion so they say. They are using their swift tounges to deceive us. They run this planet yes, evil is everywhere. But God is real people and he will destroy lucifer. He is soon too come for the book of revelations is unfolding slowly but surely. Get right with lord and serve your soul purpose before it is too late. Save your soul.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
We are all going to have to do what we can in our own way to get the message through to others and especially them that we have a different view of the world, and its one of complete equality and their evol corps are not going to exist for long, for we're going to have a better world with grass roots businesses for all and heritage seeds. The more I see those arrogant faces the more I think they all need a huge arrest team arriving promptly. This video sickens me to no end.

new topics

join