It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Grothman, Wisconsin Senator, Proposes Law That Declares Single Parenthood Child Abuse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

1. I hate governmental draconian intrusions into family life.

2. Nevertheless, the bloke is far more right than wrong.

3. REACTIVE ATTACHMENT DISORDER is rendering several generations of children brain damaged and of RELATIVELY little persistently constructive use to themselves as well as destructive to society.

4. The best book on the topic with 10 ways to overcome ATTACHMENT DISORDER as an adult--to a great degree--is this one:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330777853&sr=1-1-fkmr1

5. The elite Marxist ruling oligarchy KNOWS that ATTACHMENT DISORDER renders individuals significantly brain damaged in areas influencing, managing RELATIONSHIPS and emotions . . . renders the individuals a plague on themselves and on society.

6. They DON'T CARE. They plan to exterminate such flawed individuals anyway. They are ruthless enough to foster drug addiction, alcoholism, etc. etc. etc. AND THEN to genocidally exterminate those involved. They love using the money for their ruthless globalist means and then trashing the very individuals they have seduced into such horrors to begin with.

7. The same elites have been systematically destroying the family for at least 50+ years. Some say 100+ years.

8. Their goal is to raise children apart from parents in essentially large Skinner box type institutions training the children strictly as cogs in the great globalist Marxist satanic machine.

9. They plan to prevent conception except via antidote to birth control in the water or some such . . . and that only by special authorization from The State to produce a child of a particular genetic combination strictly called for by the NEEDS OF THE STATE.

10. Brave New World is a mild term for their planned state.

11. In summary . . . YES . . . single parenting is essentially in key and lasting ways . . . functionally child abuse.

12. Nevertheless, I don't see a law being a good solution. The law is not going to stop screwing around. The law is not going to stop high divorce rates.

13. Single parents are essentially created by the State, MSM, media, entertainment, controlled schools etc. and values turned upside down. Then they blame the victim.

14. It's a complex problem but I do not see such a law solving much.

15. The problem will be solved probably within 5-25 years. Literal Armageddon will wipe the evil doers off the planet. Families will be restored. There will then be no more single parents. . . . evidently . . . short of very rare accidents killing a parent.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
why is everything womens fault. half the guys i knoiw have 3 or 4 chilfren with just as women no one is talking about that. and you mihjy say they are paying child support right wrong i know two guys who make 40 grand a year and child support court only makes them pay fifty dollars a month. so dont just blame the women and what about all the children who lost a parent to war or penal system.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'm a single parent raising two kids by myself. My ex-wife walked out on us 5 years ago this past Christmas morning and sees our children maybe once a year. If single parenthood leads to child abuse I would like someone to show me how my children are being abused. I do whatever it takes to keep a roof over their head and food on the table. I teach my kids respect, I teach them to be self sufficient and question everything and do research on their own to come to their own conclusions. My son excels in math, science, and reading. He is more advanced than any child in his class. My daughter is just starting out her schooling and is a top 5 student in her class. The only issue my children have had is abandonment issues stemming from the parent who left. Yes I could probably go out there and meet someone new and have a two parent household but if I am happy with where I am in life and both my children are happy and excelling in life why do I need to find someone to be in a relationship with? Also I should state that I don't bring random women over for them to see coming and going. The only women my children ever see in my home are close friends that they've known most of their lives.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatansGift
If single parenthood leads to child abuse I would like someone to show me how my children are being abused.

Both your username, and your post, suggests that you unfortunately give far more weight in your own mind, to the opinions of geriatric, fundamentalist Christian fascists than you should.

Said geriatric fascists do not care about you, one way or the other. They also do not care about the issues they claim to. The only things they do care about, are a] creating a completely repressive, bound up society which favours them, and b] pandering to their fellow geriatric fascists in order to be re-elected.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Having read the article, there are a few things that can be stated:

Does anyone remember the hit TV show: Murphy Brown?
There was an large controversy around that show, when the character decided to have a child, and the then vice president, Dan Quayle.
The Vice President, stated that the TV show was glamorizing children born out of wedlock, and it was a leading cause of poverty in the USA. www.youtube.com...
The politician does have some valid points, but his delivery is shameful and out there in right field. The question that should be asked to the politician who proposed this and every one who votes for this, is what if. Powerful question as the follow up tends to be the shocker. Do we now punish those in the military, as part of their job is going to war, what happens to the grieving spouse, if their husband or wife is ordered to go into combat and ends up getting killed in the line of duty? Does that mean that they not only have to deal with the funeral and the death of their partner but also criminal charges, cause the were found to be guilty of being a single parent home? What about those families where one of the parents are killed, from just every day, be it heart attack, to being shot, or hit, or any number of other events that would end the life of a person?

In short this is a very badly written piece of legislation and hopefully someone, in that state in the halls of power will ask those kinds of questions and ultimately either stop it or it goes through the courts under a legal challenge and it gets struck down. The social problems that the politician is trying to help out, can not be done by legislation like this, and they have and will continue to exist. This is a case of where the government is trying to legislate human behavior. It never works and always tends to fail, proving the old adage, that the path to hell is often laid with the best of intentions.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

they long for the good ole days, when mommy stayed home and watched over the kids and hearth, and the men were the kings of their castle!!!

how many single moms would be willing to marry the first guy who walked into the door, be a slave to him day and night, doing his every bidding...just to keep her children with her???

that would be my guess as to what they want!!!
women, back in her rightful place!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Single parent families ARE families, and voters too. Over half the marriages end in divorce.

Also, roughly half the women who go on birth control cannot take them, they cause pre stroke symptoms.

The other methods don't often work.

Fascism needs to met with and countered by people wherever it rears it head. Communities need to pull together.
Councils of Citizens need to form and educate their entire areas, including radio blog interviews, and newsletters paid for by advertising delivered free, door to door.

The stage when things start working at resisting is when people start getting together.

Based on his deficit in ethics morality, it would be far better to be raised in a single impoverished household by a parent with alot of love, than to be raised in his household, if he's married, with all of his resources.

I just read that thread about upper incomes more likely to commit a series of crimes and psychopathy is very hard to cure.

The trauma's of poverty just take social justice and equality. For all people. No slavery. No banks, and realators, in short a just and equal world.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

REACTIVE ATTACHMENT DISORDER is rendering several generations of children brain damaged and of RELATIVELY little persistently constructive use to themselves as well as destructive to society.

Excuse me, but, Reactive Attachment Disorder is what happens to infants who get NO AFFECTIONATE HUMAN INTERACTION. A baby with a loving care provider, who attends to the baby's needs and stimulates their learning with interaction, toys, explorations, answers their cries, will not develop this disorder.

RAD arises from a failure to form normal attachments to primary caregivers in early childhood. Such a failure could result from severe early experiences of neglect, abuse, abrupt separation from caregivers between the ages of six months and three years, frequent change of caregivers, or a lack of caregiver responsiveness to a child's communicative efforts. Not all, or even a majority of such experiences, result in the disorder.[5]

You don't even need to consult the DSM-IV-TR to know this. It was a simple wikipedia link
en.wikipedia.org...
Like the Romanian orphans who were left in their cribs, and only fed and diapered by non-interactive "staff". And Ted Kazinski.

Your statement above is beyond exaggeration, it is plain false.

11. In summary . . . YES . . . single parenting is essentially in key and lasting ways . . . functionally child abuse.

I've no idea where you picked up this nonsense, but as a professional with a code of ethics, I must refute it.
That's some scary stuff you're spewing there, friend.
Please review your sources and look into a few more before making pronouncements like this. Some might take you seriously.
edit on 3-3-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

And what about kids who go around killing others who come from two parent families?

You just cannot put the blame squarely on Single parent families. It takes two to bring a child into the world not just one individual.

I do wonder if this senator has something to hide in his closet. One does wonder why he has decided to target single parent families.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am going to say this I have never seen a system more sickening than to persuade a woman to split up the family to get more assistance.

I have known 1 too many woman who will actually continue to get pregnant by the same or different men to get more money, but doesn't want any of them to be in the kids lives, simply because if she were to allow a man to live with her, her assistance stops.

SICK SICK SICK and everyone who works for that corrupted BS should burn for what you do to humanity.

Im sorry but I have been in social services interviews where they are adamant about leaving the guy, even if there isn't any issues, they push for this strange, if he is around you wont get anywhere near as much help BULLISH

Shame on you people.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am going to say this I have never seen a system more sickening than to persuade a woman to split up the family to get more assistance.

I have known 1 too many woman who will actually continue to get pregnant by the same or different men to get more money, but doesn't want any of them to be in the kids lives, simply because if she were to allow a man to live with her, her assistance stops.

SICK SICK SICK and everyone who works for that corrupted BS should burn for what you do to humanity.

Im sorry but I have been in social services interviews where they are adamant about leaving the guy, even if there isn't any issues, they push for this strange, if he is around you wont get anywhere near as much help BULLISH

Shame on you people.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
How many single mothers out there - or single fathers - are read to give up your kids to Social Services?

Raise your hands...

peace

Hand raised high!

My daughter's father had anger issues, the psychologists said he would only harm a mate, not his child which has proven to be true, but during the time I was with him I suffered random beatings just because, logically one would think just leave the guy but when you are stuck in that type of abuse it's not that easy. When my daughter was around six years old and had seen him threaten to kill me twice, the thought of what I was teaching her to accept and the pain she might endure later in life because of what I by example was teaching her, broke my heart and gave me the strength to end it. I was financially secure so that wasn't an issue, we shared joint custody with me as the custodial parent because I wasn't sure she would be safe without me there. The first couple of years of visitation were difficult, very stressful with us both trying to ensure that she was not subject to anymore negative outbursts between us. Eventually we overcame the stress and were able to forge a very close friendship. Until she was 18 she remained living with me then moved in with her father to "take care of him" for awhile. My daughter was never abused other than by the effects of what she saw before we divorced. I raised her well teaching her to respect others, to be happy with who she was, and other good things, I encouraged open communication and to this day she and I still will at least once a month stay up all night just talking.

Being raised by a single parent was not abusive, if I had not divorced her father....when I did she would have lived in an abusive environment.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by silo13

It shouldn't be about what they want. It should be about what we the people want. Maybe there should be a litmus test . Every time some politician comes up with an absurd bill They should be held for a mental inquest hearing to find out if they are rational or on drugs. There is something definitely wrong with the majority of people in government these days. I don't know if its something they are smoking or snorting?

Actually the litmus test should be on having children , the senator absolutely has a point on woman having babies to get in the system for housing , food stamps and welfare payments .

I live in Taxachusetts and the welfare recipients can use their welfare cards to by alcohol , cigarettes and lottery tickets . The more children they have the more money they get and the blogger apartments they receive . There is no incentive to get out of the system and this mentality is passed on from generation to generation .

The moral decay of society has just about reached its azimuth , we see it in the governments control with outrageous laws to so called scientists talk of murdering infants after birth, as of abortion was not bad enough . America and western society is in its death throws and the elite know it. They put perfume on the pig to placate the smell of the masses but the pig is still a pig.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A child has the RIGHT to be loved by both biological parents and its the f**king DUTY of every couple to sort out their problems in a way CHILD'S RIGHT is intact.
What's the problem with these closeted cowards of the society always taking the easy route of divorce???
Have you ever tried to know how a child feels when you fight over some silly things and instead of dealing with your f**cking egos, you pass on the torture to your child??

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Glenn Grothman, Wisconsin Senator, Proposes Law That Declares Single Parenthood Child Abuse

news link

State senator Glenn Grothman, an admitted opponent of the social welfare establishment that he believes encourages women to have children out of wedlock, introduced Senate Bill 507, which would formally consider single parenthood a contributing factor to child abuse, if passed into law.

SB507 would require the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board to emphasize that non-marital parenthood is a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
jezebel.com
edit on 3-3-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Once again...I am ashamed to be an American and a Wisconsinite.

This whole right-wing dictatorship that took hold w/ the Walker administration is beyond deplorable. It's downright treasonous.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by silo13

they long for the good ole days, when mommy stayed home and watched over the kids and hearth, and the men were the kings of their castle!!!

how many single moms would be willing to marry the first guy who walked into the door, be a slave to him day and night, doing his every bidding...just to keep her children with her???

that would be my guess as to what they want!!!
women, back in her rightful place!

That's why i think , whole concept of marriage remains alien to the western civilization.
I am not surprised that westerners in general are DUTYPHOBIC.
They only care about selfish RIGHTS, the world can go to hell...right.
Reading your comment i assume, you are just a 'physical' woman.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Too late in the game to try to bring the family back. White people used to blame black violence on black fathers not being fathers. Now it is the white thing to do: open your legs for any guy who shows you 30 seconds of attention, have a baby, may or may not let the guy know, depends if one of the several guys inside you that week would make a good daddy...I could go on but I despise a bad mother more than anything and this post could go sour quick and get me banned. I wish girls/women would realize a mother is basically God to a child the first several years of life, and a man who is a real father can have the same effect. What the hell happened to the family? Why are there so many bastard children? What happened to a child being the most important thing in the world? The Senator may be have the solution, but at least he sees there is a problem. Kudos to him for caring about children and wanting unbroken homes for them.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Kudos...spoken like a true Nazi.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Let us not forget the legislation in place to send 'dead beat' dads to jail for not being able to provide child support payments. Add in the feminism movement to destroy the masculine in society.

Thus creating more single parent households.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What about single fathers????

I live in Wisconsin,so I might have to send this guy a letter.............

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SatansGift

Kudos to you. The ignorant senator and yokels of his ilk are trying label you, who conducts himself as a man should, as a child abuser and it sickening. They have no idea what a child abuser really is

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join