It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cymatic Experiments - Harmonics - Atomic Alignment - Sacred Geometry - Nature's Art

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Aqualung2012

It's as if the particles in the "measuring device" are aware themselves of being in and of a "measuring device" and are transmitting that intent it to the particles being fired...

No.
There is no awareness. It is in the nature of the device to cause the collapse.

Let's say I a have a balloon full of some unknown gas and I want to find out what that gas is. I can do this in a couple of ways (all of which will affect the balloon) but let's be dramatic. I use a hollow needle attached to a vacuum device to pierce the balloon and extract some of the gas to analyze it. I have collapsed the balloon and found that it contained oxygen. Yeah!

In checking your tire pressure you change it. In using a kitchen thermometer you change the temperature of what it is you are cooking. The observer causes the change by virtue of performing the observation because the observation cannot be made without doing so.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You are correct. The only think that is missing is the ... why ?
And that is the big question.

The why isn't missing. If you look in a pool full of different colored balls for a blue ball you will keep looking until you find one or until you give up and make the assumption there are no blue balls in there. That is science.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
kNot sure if a thread I just made might play into what the OP talks about, but I'd love for the OP (an anyone else) to see if there may be sum kind of Harmony in the 60 digit infinitely repeating Fibonacci Number Sequence I talked about here:

Fibonacci Numbers and Music

There's more to Sound than meets the eAr!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
As Casual Teacher I always take resources with me in case there is no lesson plan. I have taken short clips of Cymatic demonstrations to show to Students in Maths and Science classes - they love it.

The first time I showed a clip the Students were both shocked and spellbound - I would absolutely love to include more topics such as Cymatics in general school curriculum.

Lets hope the school curriculum will change soon - so that Students will stay inspired instead of becoming bored.

Much Peace...

My wife is on a committee searching for solutions to record level drop outs amongst urban high school students. There exists an undercurrent of resentment against the mindless recitation of meaningless facts bearing no apparent relation to the students' lives.

They recognize the crime perpatrated against them. What has been taken from them is any shred of the joy of learning and the encouragement of the critical thinking skills needed to find meaning and relationships between what is and what may be.

Please follow your intuition and show this phenomenon. Research has shown that one special teacher can effect a child for the rest of their life. It could literally mean the difference between a life of misery and the recognition of the right to dream.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Thanks for the positive response. I care very much that Students are not responsive to learning and I cannot say I blame them.

Have you or your wife heard of Charlotte Iserbyte? She openly admits how she was recruited to participate in programs that perpetuate the dumbing down of Students. She is very interesting to listen to and once you see how the system works - it all makes sense.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That stuff at 12:30 into OP video reminds me of looking at a sun. The rotating "wings" of material are harmonic with the sound induced by the experimenter. In a real sun the sound produced by the noise of the suns activity might lend itself to an aid in rotation? That what we understand about gravity might be a combination of noise and mass that produces an accretion disk like the solar system?

Then that bit at the very end reminded me of a spinal column in living organisms.
Was that a fluid medium that resonated into "vertebrae" in a spinal column?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It sure makes the combination of chem trails and HAARP more practical doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't know what is more interesting, watching wave patterns in a sheet of metal or reading everyones interpretation. How do we get from patterns of vibrating sand to Buddha?

I have been fascinated by this type of thing for awhile, but that is about as far as it goes for me. Lazily browsing YouTube videos.

This is a cool video, but note...never once do they mention Buddha, Ghandi, or a spiritual awakening...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
That stuff at 12:30 into OP video reminds me of looking at a sun. The rotating "wings" of material are harmonic with the sound induced by the experimenter. In a real sun the sound produced by the noise of the suns activity might lend itself to an aid in rotation? That what we understand about gravity might be a combination of noise and mass that produces an accretion disk like the solar system?

Then that bit at the very end reminded me of a spinal column in living organisms.
Was that a fluid medium that resonated into "vertebrae" in a spinal column?

Noise is sound

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik
I don't know what is more interesting, watching wave patterns in a sheet of metal or reading everyones interpretation. How do we get from patterns of vibrating sand to Buddha?

I have been fascinated by this type of thing for awhile, but that is about as far as it goes for me. Lazily browsing YouTube videos.

This is a cool video, but note...never once do they mention Buddha, Ghandi, or a spiritual awakening...

Cool vid! They didn't mention Buddha Ghandi or Jesus.. but i know Jesus and Buddha mentioned/demonstrated acoustic levitation
kidding.. kind of.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Now, I just have to wonder...
If someone got a very high quality recording of the "mysterious sky sounds" and performed cymatic induction on fine granules of sand or salt what shapes would present themselves? Another thought is if these sounds were sped up to similar pitches as shown in the videos, what would happen?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Correct again. E= MC2 No math is needed to know this's wrong.

you are right in one way, though i doubt it was intentional.

e=mc^2 IS incorrect. einstein never wrote that equation.

the real equation is e^2=m^2c^4+p^2c^2

e=mc^2 is only correct if you assume the object has no momentum.

the correct equation would be eL=mc2

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

I wonder if you could use this vibrational phenomenon to create a TV screen?
You would need the ability to control areas of higher and lower frequency on a microscopic level...

But still interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
einstien equation was changed to hide the truth and that is u can get more out than what u put in!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I really had to pull over eventhough I'm running late. So many aspects of this thread are bizzare.

Please no disrespect intended but I feel I'm seeing an empathic face of Phage I never knew to exist.

I have visions of the huge blocks of granite at the pyramids being moved into place in semi-liquid form using tones as the source of energy. No rational explanation. Just a sudden flash.

It's as if for a moment, suddenly no outside party affiliations, preconceptions, etc. simply pure intellectual discourse for the beauty of sharing ideas. I'm at a loss.

Pyramids made by use of sound technology - You hit the nail on the head -
I was told this 30 or more years ago and since then such articles or threads as this one have served me to believe it could well be so.
I have a healthy respect for science it serves to reinforce my philosophy and art.
I feel the technology used to build the great pyramids was of a prior civilisation which was lost yet retained in archaic form and symbols etc - The musical cubes of Roslyn being one form -
I know there is no overwhelmimg proof of such a civilisation but it makes perfect sense that such a civilisation existed.
Imagine a civilisation with access to dangerous technology if misused.
A civilisation that was very cruel in it's end days in comparison to ours.
The ability to disintegrate bone through resonance or harmonics for want of a better word or description from my unscientific mind.
We are observing natural laws and fundamental principles and our intent is key in - to what purpose we use this knowledge.
edit on 4-3-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Thanks for Posting el1jah

Ive Been Posting about Cymatic's since ive Started from time to time

one of my favorite Subjects ..

Ive Posted the Video about the Recorded Chanting in the Great pyramid ( The Om Chant) AKA AEIOU
(Initiation inside the great Pyramid )

that is pretty much in the middle of the Video you have Posted ..

This gave me the Interest of Cymatics ever since Ive first seen this Video ...

I wonder if Sound waves the right Frequency, Magnetic's ,Gravity, Leverage all into the right Formula have something to do with the Ancient civilization building The Ancient World One Man that may have known the Answer Ed Leedskalnin Finding a Anti Gravity Wave.. then Learned to use it but failed to reveal his Secret another that has claimed to find a Similar Anti Gravity Wave is John Hutchison a Self Taught Hobbyist / Inventor (Hutchison Effect)

Ed Leedskalnin Book = Magnetic Currant
www.leedskalnin.com...

I wonder if that Symbol on the front cover of his Book the ( V Shape like a Wine Glass) is a Part of a Pattern

Hmm Just Maybe

Eds ( Leedskalnin ) Generator ( look kinda sorta like a Cymatic Pattern Outline Ya think? )

Cymatic Patterns ( First and Last Pattern in the center look like his device ( Center Outline ) Above )

Wow when you see these Patterns from Various Famed Painters & Sculptures
in Religious & Mythical(Greek Roman Norse etc) Arts Especially the Celts ( Knots )
it make you Wonder ..

And Lets Not Forget this One !!

Saturn's Hexagon Shape !! on the North Pole !! Waves Waves Frequency !

edit on 4-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by VekTorVik

IMHO I believe it is because the nature of all things to some is very spiritual. A spiritual being will find beauty and a connection to the creator by gazing at the simplest of things. Inspiration springs forth a belief so to speak.

Me personally I too can find a link whereas another cannot. Doesn't make it right or wrong..just a "feeling" of sorts.

Just because we may not see something with our own eyes does not mean it isn't there. Animals have instinct. Some more than others....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Yet if we could 'see' electromagnetic radiation interference patterns there's no reason that they couldn't form just as intricate patterns, if not more so....

Electromagnetic waves do form interference patterns. That's not what I was talking about. I was talking about the comparison of mechanical waves to electromagnetic waves. Mechanical waves do not exhibit the wave/particle duality shown in the video.

Yeah thanks Phage I realize that. I was more checking to see that all waves be they sound or electromagnetic would behave in similar ways through interference.

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

The device simply records the experiment and converts it into a specific format so that it can be observed by scientists. Humans are still the only ones doing the observing.

i've thought about this before, but it doesn't seem to make sense. what if the information was recorded, but not viewed by anyone, just deleted? in your theory, this wouldn't cause the wave function to collapse. this would also require the particles to "know" the future.

If the information was recorded but never observed then we'd never really know though. But I guess it also depends on what causes the wave forms to collapse in the first place, which we do not know. If it is consciousness, then maybe the very act of setting up an instrument to record them could be the trigger which collapses the wave. I'm not sure how you'd ever test this though because sooner or later some one is going to have to 'observe' the end result of any experiment...

You must also consider that in the quantum world time does not seem to hold as much sway as it does in ours. Possibly instead of 'know' the future, they somehow could already 'be' in the future. Then again, maybe it could be the projection of your consciousness into the future which influences them as every thought and action will ultimately only ever have one result.

Sorry if I beginning not to make sense though Bob but its getting very late where I live and I got be up in 5 hours....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Great thread!! i was thinking about doing a thread on frequencies, but you've managed to get it on the front page so congrats!!

I've only just started exploring the world of frequencies, but already,as an autistic, i've had very good results and really am getting addicted to them, i like listening to them more than normal music.I've become far more balanced and happy inside, i seem to be able to let things go more and relax.

I listen to both the ancient Solfeggio frequencies as well as the Chakra frequencies every day

explanation: en.wikipedia.org...
The Solfeggio frequencies include:
01 = 174 Hz
02 = 285 Hz
396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order
09 = 963 Hz
528Hz - is the exact frequency used by genetic engineers throughout the world to repair DNA
each frequency raises by 1,1,1 until 963 returns to 174 (0's not included 1-9), it's a perfect and ancient set of frequencies..

the Solfeggio frequencies look like this:

(posted by someone else already)
Chakra Frequencies:
256hz,288hz,320hz,341hz,384hz,448hz,480hz + 273hz (transpersonal)

i downloaded just the pure tone without any other music attached, here is a great example of the root chakra tone (the you tube user has all chakra tones, 5 mins long pure frequency)

so now i just play both sets of frequencies once or twice a day and am loving it, the buzzing inside my head is amazing.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

cymatics and salt: 2min

Evan Grant: Making sound visible through cymatics: 5min 50sec

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

I wonder if that Symbol on the front cover of his Book the ( V Shape like a Wine Glass) is a Part of a Pattern

Hmm Just Maybe

When reading through this thread only the top half of the above image was exposed on my screen, so as I read "I wonder if that symbol... is part of a pattern" I immediately recognized it as a stethoscope. I was surprised to see it was NOT a sketch of a stethoscope.

Very interesting that your "V shape" is so similar to the shape of a man-made instrument intended for use to pick up and amplify sound and vibration for interpretation by the human ear. Pretty neat example of repeating patterns right there!

edit on 4-3-2012 by atomsapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm enjoying this thread, all the videos, and opinions so far. Sacred Geometry, vibrational healing, and patterns in general have long been one of my favorite subjects! I will check out related threads for sure, as I'm sure there are many on this site... looking forward to it.

Thought of something while watching the video in the OP: how cool would it be to conduct cymatic experiments- or at least video the results- in space?? Or in a zero-gravity chamber, for that matter?? The credit page preceeding the blue (machine) and "OM chant" part of the video reads, "IMAGED on the CYMASCOPE". I'm assuming the blue (machine) is a Cymascope, I dont know, but it still appears the sand/salt granuals are laying on a flat surface- it looks that way anyway. It would be really cool to see what the grains do in a zero-gravity situation. Imagine the particles being released and then a singing bowl or other vibration tool sounding... would the grains form into 3D shapes... spheres, or layers of spheres? I think space would be the best place to conduct such an experiment because I assume whatever is energizing a zero-gravity chamber would have a hum and vibration of it's own, thus making the results imperfect.

I'm no scientist but I imagine this is possible. It would be pretty sweet to see a video of an astronaut opening a jar of sand, watching the particles float out, then see what happens when said astronaut bangs a tuning fork. What shapes would we see floating up there...?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join