It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiSec, a group associated with anonymous, goes after Monsanto. One of the worlds largest Bio-Tech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"You have put over 9000 small-time farmers out of business by using your enormous legal team to bury them with your malicious patent lawsuits," AntiSec wrote in its statement today. "You have continually introduced harmful, even deadly products into our food supply without warning, without care, all for your own profit."
Besides going after Monsanto, AntiSec has also recently claimed responsibility for attacks on U.S. law enforcement agencies, Vanguard Defense Industries, and private prison companies. In these assaults, the hackers deface the companies' Web sites as well as release documents, e-mails, and other files.

Read more: news.cnet.com...
www.amazon.com...

Nice to see them still fighting the good fight, I had no idea about Monsanto until I read this. How desturbing .
edit on 2-3-2012 by reddwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Don't cheer now anyone.
It might get you on a list or something.
But secretly I'm thinking -
"One company should not have so much control over the world's food supplies"
But I didn't say it so it doesn't count.

Phew, that was close!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You've never heard of monsanto? Wow. I remember when I had a virgin Mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I know right? One day, all of this will either kill us all off, or permanently modify our genome. Talking openly about any of this though, we cant have that now, move along folks nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It already looks like these capital biowars

will lead up to fullscale, highly profitable bioterror at this rate!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

Great find, glad to hear it. I do consider it most unfortunate that our society has effectively forced individuals to embrace vigilante justice - however, I also believe this situation to reflect flaws in the system, not the individuals.

burntheships has a great thread full of info and links about GMO and Monsanto: Researchers Prove GMO Foods Alter Organ Function: A Very Real Health Threat To Humans. Helps explain why this is happening.

edit on 3/3/12 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

And yet it is somewhat startling on such an enlightened site as ATS to still have to argue with the proponents of GM. It makes me sad. Are people really that clueless to the dangers of manipulation? We are not God and never will be. Thank God for that!

edit on 3/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

ETA Even though as Antisec themselves say they aren't doing much damage, the penny just dropped by me at least that they are at least getting MSM and therefore the public's attention. That in itself might help alert a few more peeps to what GM food really is.

edit on 3/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
if you listen to this and think about Umbrella as Monsanto...you see why they are untouchable, every person against them dies and why they perform all this GMO things...

starts @ 0:35

anyway - HAIL ANTISEC! LEADER OF A MOVEMENT! POWER OF THE PEOPLE!

edit on 3-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Your attempts will be in vain. Most companies have to bribe the government, but the government has to bribe us.
You can guarantee we will bury this news right next to the hackers with the cajoles to even try to take us on.

Why do you think even anonymous will not even come near us

Antisec has signed their death warrants, now I must go plan a few hundred "accidents," please excuse me

Don't forget to drink your milk, eat your veggies and take your meds, or we will have to make you

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Are people really that clueless to the dangers of manipulation?

Yes, they are. For many reasons, this thread describing just one of them: Science Journal to Feds: Stop Muzzling Scientists.

Point being, we all are fed never-ending lies and bullcrap, and unfortunately, most people do not have the time or money to educate themselves. Sites like ATS are extremely important because of this - at the very least, members and visitors learn that there are numerous alternate viewpoints, some of which are based on actual verifiable data.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They aren't going to take themselves down, so someone's got to do it for them...
deuce

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Has anything come of this? I would like to believe that there are good people behind the scenes trying to expose those doing bad....

Wouldn't it be a funny thing to discover the location of those who work at Monsanto and replace their gardens with Monsanto seed....

Crazy thought, what if the chemtrails are actually released monsanto seeds... Being blanketed all over... I think I'm going to be sick.

top topics

join