It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

early ufo observations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
hi... i'm new here and i don't really know if this topic has been up earlier... but i wondered: what are the earliest UFO observations that we know of ?

i'm from norway and the earliest ufo observations i have found are made of a priest in Bergen, named Absalom Meyer. (Interresting how he did not connect his observations with his religion)

In december 1536 him and two other men and their wifes saw a big, circle-shaped, black 'cloud' moving in the sky and covering the moon. This 'cloud' moves rapidly back and forth and they can see flames and smoke coming out of it. They also heard a buzzing sound..

In easter 1564, the same Beyer and his wife saw a beam that looked like a glowing sword hitting down towards earth and moving fast up again, and then it split into three parts, into circular shaped objects with knobs on them..

the same beyer has also written down a few other less interresting observations that i found, concerning unusual lights in the sky....

maybe you all knew this, but i thought i should post it anyways, and i also ask if anyone has found anything from this time period and earlier...

to moderators: if this topic has been up earlier or this information is well known, just delete this topic...

-carcus

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I really cant help you on this topic, But Just Google It!

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Check out these sites. They contain supposed alien artifacts. This may give you an idea of how far back ufo sightings can go.

ufocasebook.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There are cave paintings that could be depicting UFOs.

There are also references in the Bible....specifically Ezekhial (sp?) and even the description of New Jerusalem in Revelation, sounds a lot like an alien ship....

top topics

join