It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube I HATE you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Seriously a thousand curses on ye! Though I don't really mean you tube, what I really mean is screw the hell out of copy righting laws that mean I can no longer listen to my favorite jams with out shelling out some mulah... GRRRRRRR! *nashing of teeth and a multitude of swearing*

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthAwesome

Try www.playlist.com

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by DarthAwesome

Try www.playlist.com

no don't try playlist dot com. Let me tell you ! I used youtube before for my playlist music.

I spent countless number of hours making my playlist on youtube, Till youtube started blocked videos and deleting them . It left my playlist with empty slots , and not even a replacement link!

Then i'm like i am done with online playlist till i went too , playlist.com, thinking haha playlist.com won't be as cruel and will replace dead links , and keep it up longer! Then they did the same thing.

SO now your best bet is playlist , saved on a cloud file sharing server that you can play wherever. Its not worth it to put in all the hours to make decent playlists only to have them censored. ! !! !

as for the op i feel your pain , sometimes ur fav tunes are muted , with a label at the bottom saying money plz. lol

all they doing us if forcing us to underground internet

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

There's many alternative ways to obtaining the music you want, I'm not just allowed to disclose them over the open forum(hint hint).
edit on 2-3-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i always download video's i like. that way i dont get mad when said video is removed..

theres nothing more that can be said. except lol

edit on 2-3-2012 by lacrimosa because: speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelinf

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

its not that i want the music , i just want an online playlist . Even if its not the full song and only part of it . The reason being , is no matter where i am i can connect to it , play it at a party , at a girls house , in the car etc. Wherever i am . click play , stream play . middle of no where . lol where wifi applies or data transfer , of course ,

but those things just suck because they keep blocking it , so what does it force the average to joe to do ? Go and download the FULL song , and save it on hard drive. Now is this not counter productive ? or...

Just the previews linked together in a stream of my fav music is just fine , but noooo. lol I don't even get that . Won't throw me a bone!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well we all knew this was coming as of the 1st of march. All we can do is completely avoid anything affiliated with Google, you tube and the whole corporation, that includes their precious Mobile OS Android . Let them reap what they have sewn i say!!!

This being my own personal opinion.

For as much as dislike the Blackberry OS, its about the only one out there that isn't affiliated with any of the Corporate Entities trying to control data and you. Again this is my Rant and i'm sticking to it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Put all your favorite music on your phone. That's what I do, and that way I have it anywhere I go. 99% of smart phones have a 1/8th in. jack out for music as well, so you can plug it into a sound system etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

yea thats true untill your phone is dropped or ends up in the water lol. then its restart.

I would just like it all online one time for the rest of my life and can add it as i go , and can copy it to any format i like , even with limited playback!

Thats the only way to have to do it one time, everything else is comprimised .

PC save seems to be best option thus far , but cloud software is catching up
edit on 2-3-2012 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

top topics

join