It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Time exist within Time?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Well time is relative to how much space is stretched by either mass or energy. So looking at it from this point of view all sorts of time or mixed up.

But you are sort of refering to a Platonic time place, right? I think time is just entropy or at least the arrow of time is what we call entropy. Since space is expanding (either being stretched or "growing"), I am not surprised that entropy is increasing as a net.

The idea that our 3d world with time as a virtual 4th space dimension is a holograph created by the outer surface of the Universe (which then is the holographic plate), is quite interesting.

Actually it's created by the Inner Circle (plate) of the Universe, which controls everything and it's also where WE the Souls call Home, since WE the Souls comprise that Inner Circle.

The Greek Symbol of Phi explains the organization of Inner Space.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

is the party ever over? wheres the after party?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

is the party ever over? wheres the after party?

The next Question IN Time.

The real question is, who's bringing the keg?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The thing i dont get about the universe,, and this is along the lines of beliefs in multiverses,,,, now im not saying i am perfect, but how can god be perfect,,, could there be a better way to create a universe, bigger and better, and cooler,,,, or is the point maybe this universe contains all options of all and it has the coolest everything, and a big family, and system, and behind the scenes, and activities, and god school, etc.. universety,,,

and even if god created the universe,, before the creation,, even if it was centillion centillon years,,, how could that be the first,, how could the first ever be comprehensibly blah blah blah near this point in time,,,, how could there not have been like universe 2.0,, and real ghetto crappy ones,,, 2-d,,,, the blueprints,,,
edit on 6-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You guys sure are spending a lot of time on this.......Did I hear keg....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspetrat

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

It was just a pure white glowing yet not overwhelming sphere of light, as far as I can remember. Nothing fearsome, though I somehow knew I would be questioned, and was.

It had to be an eYe opening experience.

Imagine what the experience is like when you wake up from this completely.

Ribbit

The only thing I have to fear about death now is the more advanced entities asking me:

"Why are you back here so soon?"

"Well, I like to smoke and drink..."

can you speak more about this experience,,,, do you think it was actually real? or in your mind as thoughts?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
You guys sure are spending a lot of time on this.......Did I hear keg....

The Rule of the Universe is:

He who says it 2nd, always brings the Keg, sew you're bringing the Keg for the next party.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Mice can't buy beer because everyone knows we never live to 21. Fake IDs never work.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The thing i dont get about the universe,, and this is along the lines of beliefs in multiverses,,,, now im not saying i am perfect, but how can god be perfect,,, could there be a better way to create a universe, bigger and better, and cooler,,,, or is the point maybe this universe contains all options of all and it has the coolest everything, and a big family, and system, and behind the scenes, and activities, and god school, etc.. universety,,,

and even if god created the universe,, before the creation,, even if it was centillion centillon years,,, how could that be the first,, how could the first ever be comprehensibly blah blah blah near this point in time,,,, how could there not have been like universe 2.0,, and real ghetto crappy ones,,, 2-d,,,, the blueprints,,,

I dew kNot believe I can possibly explain how the Universe/God/Source came about, especially since She had to always exist in order to exist now and trying to define eternal is as problematic as trying to define Infinite, but how it is now isn't how it's always been.

As to this being perfect, ask yourself this:

If you could live an eternity as a Kid, playing games forever, would that be perfect?

If you could live an eternity and never get a boo-boo, even though you get to experience the All, would that be perfect?

If you could live an eternity in a realm that has no boundaries, how much bigger or better could you get than that?

As to skewl, skewl's never out, for WE the Kids are in skewl 24-7-52, the problem, if you want to call it a problem, it's 24-7-52 recess.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Mice can't buy beer because everyone knows we never live to 21. Fake IDs never work.

But in the next party, you won't be a mouse and I won't be a toad, sew party time is just around the corner for us.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by ecossiepossie

"You may think Im sillly but then you must think a lot of respected people are silly"

just curious in what way are you respected, are you famously respected? i personally respect you, but i think that all energy in a split instant banging into existence from the smallest imaginable "area" is silly,, this is scientists rebuttal to, god did it,,,,, "well everything looks like its expanding, so at one time it all must have come from the same point, and that point must have been the smallest small, small could be,,,, why do they assume that,,,
I didnt say I am respected I said a lot of respected people beleive in the Big Bang Theory.....I myself am not convinced either for or against.I was simply pointing out the I M O stupidity of the name Big Bang because if it did ocour as many respected people......NOT ME.....allege it wasnt BIG an it wouldnt have BANGED...Im just a commentater on this site an I thank you for your respect an ditto that respect back to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It was just a pure white glowing yet not overwhelming sphere of light, as far as I can remember. Nothing fearsome, though I somehow knew I would be questioned, and was.

It had to be an eYe opening experience.

Imagine what the experience is like when you wake up from this completely.

Ribbit

The only thing I have to fear about death now is the more advanced entities asking me:

"Why are you back here so soon?"

"Well, I like to smoke and drink..."

can you speak more about this experience,,,, do you think it was actually real? or in your mind as thoughts?

It was real. I'll go into it more in time, perhaps. I didn't start to finally actually post here to only talk about myself, but I must admit that it was my experience that made me want to do it, and I do want to discuss it, it's just that it's a hard thing to relate to others. I've only discussed it with my brother to this point. I've had lots of weird dreams, but this thing was very different. I was always interested in the paranormal, but this is the only thing that has ever happened to me in my life that to me at least, was undeniably a paranormal experience. I saw the Brown Mountain Lights once, but who knows; there is a lot of decaying matter in them hills, and it could have been swamp gas. Other than my NDE, you see, I am normally a sceptic!

Well, I'll give you a hint, anyway, for now. I had just lost out on a good job after being unemployed for a couple years. At least I had some savings to fall back on, but it made me really depressed. I drank more that night than my body can handle, the hard stuff. At one point, I went to pee, and ended up slipping and falling into the shower and striking my spine on the faucet. That was when things got strange. There was some missing time after that. I have no idea if I really died (in that timeline), or got close to death, or just was really drunk and made a fool of myself, to myself. The next thing I knew, I was out on my apartment's patio being faced by three "beings" who looked just like 20-something humans, or perhaps a bit older, but I had the impression that they were not exactly from my neighborhood, if you get my drift. Their first words to me were: "You have been brought along as a mitigating agent for vice, with the capacity for direct action."

That is only the beginning: to be continued, perhaps! But think on this for now: what did they mean? Am I an agent for vice, or are my vices the agent through which I was given a glimpse of the other side?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Toads, mice, and rats. This thread is great; I don't care what anyone says. Now all we need is a "large wooden badger," in the immortal words of Monty Python! (or Kenneth Grahame, for that matter!)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Their first words to me were: "You have been brought along as a mitigating agent for vice, with the capacity for direct action."

That is only the beginning: to be continued, perhaps! But think on this for now: what did they mean? Am I an agent for vice, or are my vices the agent through which I was given a glimpse of the other side?

You are a naughty boy and they needed adVICE.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by godspetrat

Godspetrat...You have been brought along as a mitigating agent for vice, with the capacity for direct action." ......Mmm you were as drunk as a skunk and had perhaps a near fatall fall...Some people call drinking druggs ect VICE....Mitigation is circumstances that can be used to explain ones shortcomeings wrong doings....I know this is your experience an is not the topic of this thread, But perhaps the message was for you to share that in your time of despair an drunken oblivion .There is hope an actions an paths we can take to help ourselfs and others in times of hardship an despair..An you were returned to life to give this message of hope to others.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Toads, mice, and rats. This thread is great; I don't care what anyone says. Now all we need is a "large wooden badger," in the immortal words of Monty Python! (or Kenneth Grahame, for that matter!)

It's funny that you brought up Monty, since he was also quoted in a movie pertaining to Time that was absolutely awesome.

Sliding Doors

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ecossiepossie

I think the big bang theory is a ridiculous myth. Man will never know how the universe was formed. I don't care how much evidence he makes up. Maybe a lucky guess by a three year old will be the right answer.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Their first words to me were: "You have been brought along as a mitigating agent for vice, with the capacity for direct action."

You are a naughty boy and they needed adVICE.

Ribbit

Oh, it's true that I have been a naughty boy at times in my life, and even now, though my worst sins at this point are drinking (not as much now as before) and smoking. I smoke a pipe, but have never been able to give up cigs. At least I smoke American Spirits and not Marlboros.

Vice was a major theme in my NDE. I was taught the difference between major sin and vice, which is a distinction many of us have lost in these times. We support governments which put people in prison for smoking a joint, which are at the same time conducting wars for profit that kill untold numbers of unarmed civilians: "collateral damage."

Honestly, it doesn't bother me if noone believes my story. I can't believe I have told even as much of it as I have on an internet forum already! I do have some things I can teach, however, so perhaps it's just as well.

@ ecossiepossie: with all respect, you weren't there.
edit on 6-3-2012 by godspetrat because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by godspetrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Godspetrat......@ ecossiepossie: with all respect, you weren't there.
edit on 6-3-2012 by godspetrat because: (no reason given).....Sorry but I dont get from my post that I dont belive you...I do belive you an not only do I beleive you I have had two similar experiences...As a former heroin addict i have overdosed three times an been clinicly dead twice..When I say similar thats not correct .But I had my own uniqe happenings...One day I may talk about them with someone else other than my Wife .Whom was the person whom brought me back to life on the third overdose.They were all acidentiall an Ive been of heroin for over twenty years,Once again I apoligise if I gave the impression I doubted you nothing could be further from my intent witn respect.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie

Godspetrat......@ ecossiepossie: with all respect, you weren't there.
edit on 6-3-2012 by godspetrat because: (no reason given).....Sorry but I dont get from my post that I dont belive you...I do belive you an not only do I beleive you I have had two similar experiences...As a former heroin addict i have overdosed three times an been clinicly dead twice..When I say similar thats not correct .But I had my own uniqe happenings...One day I may talk about them with someone else other than my Wife .Whom was the person whom brought me back to life on the third overdose.They were all acidentiall an Ive been of heroin for over twenty years,Once again I apoligise if I gave the impression I doubted you nothing could be further from my intent witn respect.

Looking back, I see that I may have misinterpreted your post, and I do apologise. I was drunk before my experience, but I have been drunk many times without those results! Please forgive me; we want to get at the truth here, even if in the realm of "Philosophy & Metaphysics."

It was just the suggestion that I "was only drunk." Now I know you didn't mean that, and I don't think any drug could have kept me from seeing the truth in what I experienced (or what you experienced): that it was not of this world.

Again, forgive me my misinterpretation of your post!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join