It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More strange and random dreams..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've been having a lot of very strange dreams lately and I don't know why or what they're supposed to mean, so I plan on posting several of them here, as sort of a "dream log".

The hardest part for me is trying to remember my dreams after I wake up - sometimes, they are incredibly strange or meaningful to me, so I remember them for a very long time. Other times (much more frequently) I have no idea what they mean, I think they're just funny, or nothing really stuck out much - so I forget them soon after I wake up. The only way to really remember these are to immediately write them down right after waking up, which I actually have done in the past for a little while.

Anyway, the other night I had several very odd dreams again, and I can clearly remember parts of one of them.

Dream:

One of my old friends that I was in elementary school with, who is now in reality in the military - but I haven't talked to or even seen in many years (5 or more), showed up in one of my strange random dreams the other night. He was "on a mission" somewhere; I'm assuming overseas, where he and several other soldiers were working together to help capture Osama Bin Ladin - yes I know it already happened, and to the best of my knowledge, my friend was NOT really involved at all...

Anyway, the group of soldiers flew over the building in a helicopter and rappelled (sp) out of it onto the roof, and then were able to enter the building. Immediately after this, there was lots of gunfire between the soldiers, where my friend wound up getting shot - I think in either his uppder arm or shoulder, but I'm not sure now. He went down in a lot of pain, then 2 or 3 guys ran over and were able to get him out to safety.

After the battle, he was awarded some sort of medal for what had happened.

So, the dream wasn't very abstract or anything - seems like something you'd see in a movie... but the thing is, as I said above, I have no talked to or even seen this guy in over 5 years. We were never very close friends either back then, just hung out a few times... so honestly I have no idea why I would dream this.

In another recent dream, I was hanging out with my best friend and a small group of other people, but the strange thing was that my best friend had very large tattoos up and down his arms (he doesn't have any tattoos in reality). In a way, once I saw the tattoos, I questioned it and "knew" I was dreaming - but I don't remember what happened after that, or if I just woke up. I just remember seeing the tattoos and thinking something like "hey, he doesn't have any tattoos"

Anyone out there able to decipher these for me, or come up with any reason why I would dream them that makes any kind of sense? As I said above, I have had many very odd dreams recently and that's why I'm taking the time to post this... I'll try to keep posting more here as I have them / if I have any more.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

'The dreams you dont remember will be some of your dejavus in the future'

join