It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Liberty, Kentucky Leveled by Tornado!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by djmarcone
I live in Indiana but north of the severe weather.

There was a lot of HAARP activity noted on haarpstatus.com in the midwest in the past day or so. Seems to correlate with the tornado activity today, March 2 2012. tornado map

I saw the haarpstatus.com map yesterday and it seemed as if the peak was a little more to the west than it is today.

That's a bunch of crap it was simply a warm front colliding with a cold front , there is zero chance our government can control the weather .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by Monsatan

At times I can't help thinking I've gone over the deep edge into tin foil hat paranoia.

No kidding, seeing the haarp website with a peak in the midwest a day before the tornado outbreak is a little freaky. And makes me angry, actually. I knew they were doing stuff, but this is getting personal now.

The other day I found postings on other sites from last year regarding the white dragon society basically predicting stuff that's happening now re: the banker resignations...

Allll Righty Then ... what if way more of this stuff is true than I originally thought?

(I predict someone says welcome to the club, come on in the water's fine)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

What do you know about Elliott county? I went to school in sandy hook and vocational school in west liberty. I tried calling my grandparents, but the phone lines must be down.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

HAARP... Gaia (Earth) does not act in such ferocious ways without any signs. This is not natural storms, and the fact that THIS KIND OF THING CAN, THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH.. shows how weak and hopeless humanity is

America, please from a fellow Canadian speaking for most of the world im sure.. take back your power and stop this madness before they destroy ALL your cities
This is an act of humanity playing with weather manipulating technology; and at the hands of a FEW men who dont give a FACK about anything, they are "doing their job" pushing the agenda.. I feel so bad for America ..

Posted at Lake Ontario; we are getting strong winds but nothing threatening. The states is just across the Lake, so its pretty close and the wind here, I could only imagine it being 20x stronger in the states today ... scary how what technology and greed can do to a World in such a short time. This is Stage 1 of "operation annihilation" (thats 78 tornadoes and counting) .. imagine Harrp cranked up to stage 10 ? America, you need to act.

My prayer is out to the victims of this tragedy, Love and Light

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

the weather is apart of the electromagnetic field (Emf) of Earth. Technology can control this EMF and manipulate weather.. who the hell are you to say government CANT? Do you have an unlimited budget to create whatever technology you wish ? Didnt think so..

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I wish every time there was a natural disaster, people wouldn't yell "omg HAARP!"

HAARP isn't a super weapon that can cause hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, create holograms, shoot down planes, level buildings, and cause volcanic eruptions. All things blamed on the device.

This may come as a surprise, but natural disaster of this magnitude have occurred thorought the history of the planet, and will continue, HAARP or no HAARP.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fentanyl

I will check and see what i can find out..,
Try not to worry... As i know of no casualities in Elliott County!!

I would say it will be a while before power and phones are restored...

But i will double check for u

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Im about 30 miles from Lake Ontario State side and the wind has been going good today. Not as strong as Ive seen before but still gusting none the less. Had a lot more wind storms here lately than I remember in winters past.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

I am very sorry that the Us is going thorugh some tragic moments at this instant. I dont understand though how may houses dont have good basements for the people to go for security? The goverment should help this area for families to have a secure place to go. It is obvious many tornadoes and storms go through there every year and the palce needs to be rebuilt.

For "IamMuslim" you should be ashame of youself because your religion tell you to be compassionate to others in hard times and all you do it say a very insensitive comment about the US.

For Muslims like you the rest fo the community have a bad name. If you have a "IamMuslim" avatar here and say stupid things, be prepare for people to come very hard on you. If I were you, with the great press Muslims have at the moment, I would watch my words.
Another solution is to change your avatar's name.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yeah this entire event was unnatural
(as per our prespective on typical weather around here)

Isn't most of that area considered tornado alley?

This still has not broken the known recorded record which was 148 confirmed tornadoes in a 24 hour period. The date was April 3–4, 1974...exactly one month apart from this one.

en.wikipedia.org...-hour_outbreak

ETA: Just wanted to add that I dont think this is as unusual as people are making it out to be. Well it is unusual but not unnatural. Remember that in the "Wizard of OZ" Dorothy's house was lifted off the ground and flew all the way to Oz. Sure and of course this was a movie, but it stands to reason the author was inspired by actual events and this movie was made...without looking it up i believe in the 1930's.

edit on 3-3-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

...I just do not get why there isn't an ounce of prevention for this.. I just don't get it. Tornado strikes, citizens & town budgets spend 1000's of hard earned $$$ to rebuild, everything is cozy for the next 9 months .. BAM~!.. tornado strikes.. spend 1000's of $$$ to rebuild..etc, etc, etc.. makes me furious to see the USA lose lives TOTALLY unnecessary, whole cities wiped out which could have been prevented, COMPLETELY.
Seriously, if you are doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.......................

This is just what I was thinking, and I live in a potential hurricane area. I was wondering if a dome structure would survive tornadoes. It seems like it would since there are no flat areas for the wind to push on. Any engineers here? This site says it is possible: Monolithic Dome Home Survives Missouri Tornado

So why not make something like this the new building code? The shape probably wastes space, but it couldn't be as much as having to replace leveled buildings, and of course, there is no replacement for the lost lives.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yeah this entire event was unnatural
(as per our prespective on typical weather around here)

Im starting to agree with this.

I have never been into the HAARP story but now that i looked into it and having just checked out www.haarpstatus.com i am very convinced of what HAARP can do and what it is used for.

Then i saw this

www.haarpstatus.com...

M1 - M2 - Slight change is expected, but overall the weather pattern is not being affected.

M3 - M5 - Change is expected and the reading indicates between then and and a few days it will happen. This is considered a moderate reading, which if a short spike can be a nearby event such as severe weather, unexpected lightning, or a tornado.

M6 - M9 - Significant change is expected. Anything over M7 is rare and special attention must be directed when readings go seven and higher. Severe storms are associated with this reading, which if a short spike can be a nearby event and a long duration and slow build being a large scale change.

M10 - Associated with tornado outbreaks. This also can be strong hurricanes and blizzards.

And right now this is the current reading

M10.0 Tennessee Valley Magnitude: 10.0 - Wavelength: Long (see about section)

Duration of climb: 3 Days Location: Tennessee Valley Date: 3/2/2012 - 16:00 UTC Quality: Excellent Remarks: A longwave has been developing in this area for a few days and is the strongest seen since the project began.

A 10.0 frequency with unknown reason.

Impacts: Unknown, not seen before.

This is not paranoia people. imo it would be ridiculous to assume nothing strange is going on.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is not normal
These areas do not get Tornados often, yet set a record for March, on the 2nd day, of nearly 100?
Something is going on, the HAARP website is interesting, how reputeable is it?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Yep. I was about an hour and a half away. We got the same storm, but most the tornados were a couple miles away. Although one did drop close, 1.5 miles from my house. It was a bad storm. Weird weather. We rarely EVER get tornadoes this far east.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Elliot county was not hit by a tornado
A school there served as a shelter fir people displaced.
Ur folks should be fine...since the was not hit.

So good news!!

Prayers for u and urs and everyone else

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Elliot county was not hit by a tornado
A school there served as a shelter fir people displaced.
Ur folks should be fine...since the was not hit.

So good news!!

Prayers for u and urs and everyone else

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

For anyone wanting to get up to speed on HAARP this one does the job perfectly:

If you watch this piece about haarp you will see 2 guys in there that work with haarp , they are also the most suspicious. Lying eyes,you will see what im talking about after watching this.

Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sometimes I can not understand the meaning of this whole HAARP thing , I mean why unleash this as so called "weather change device " on your own soil, that part I can't really coop with..Why not use it on other country soils like , hostile soils.. ?? Not that It'd believe it exists but.. I don't know...

very sad what happened though...
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RumET
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh I sure hope so. Perhaps a good tornado in Russia can finally lead to us getting those Dopplers up for public. My condolences to those families who suffered in the tornado outbreak. I couldn't follow it all the way through from Russia as it was late night, but when I went to have some rest there were already three tornadoes on the ground in the US. And it is big news here, people mostly wish to help out with what they have.

I don't know if EMERCOM has offered official help to the US though, there's little we citizens can do without their coordination. What is the reason for the outbreak though? Temperatures were rather low for tornadoes to form, dew point low as well. Russian Meteorology Forums are wondering at the 'weirdness' of those storms. It is February, the conditions are such that in Russia even a medium thunderstorm would not develop. I think we need to figure out why this happened.

How interesting to hear. Russian science seems to be more blunt and open in how they talk to the public. I find it interesting that they sound like they're scratching their heads a bit too.

Well, we do live in interesting times. Indeed, we do.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You are smart. That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join