It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings From SWFL, USA!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have to start with a huge "thanks" to all of you have posted and contributed here. It was your posts that got me hooked. I visit at least once a day and sometimes more. I love the content and mostly I love watching the "IMHO's" flying around in here like bayonets of personal truth.

I was a long-time lurker and then I "signed up"...got my 20 posts done and then...I don't what happened from there. I don't know why it took so long for me to make my intro. I suspect that part of the reason (for delaying my intro) is that I was just plain caught up in the plethora of evidence, opinion, science and humor that can be found on ATS.

SWFL (for those of you who don't know) is Southwest Florida. This is where you can find me...most days. I am from New England originally and still visit periodically. My overall interests are politics, NWO theories, sacred geometry, and anything else that seems to move me..."in the moment".

So what prompted me to finally present myself with an intro tonight? One, is because I knew that I had to at some point and the second reason is that I am going to move from here directly into my first "real" post. I am currently reading over the rules and regs and familiarizing myself with the categories so that my first post lands in the appropriate place.

Sorry to ask for favors so soon, but I need some help in understanding where to place this post. So, members, where do I put a post about IFOs--Identified Flying Objects--military planes in airspace that is totally out-of-character for this grid? Help please and I will begin my first thread upon receiving this guidance.

Thank you all...talk to you soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
helloooo??? maybe I should have titled this "GREETINGS FROM THE RED PLANET"??? Where is everyone?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi there, yeah it seems they are stuck in line receiving implants and getting their weekly probe, its kinda mandatory.

In any case, photo or didn't happen, oops wrong thread...never mind ,hey cool opening, now its time to wear the tin foil had and grab my avatar by the hand and walk into the abyss..oops yeah it has no arms as they were eaten by it as a result of hunger.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyQuincunx

Come on down to where the mosquitoes are as big as your hand and the groupers are squared. Everglades City!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
welcome friend I was born and raised swfl but moved 7yrs ago to wyoming
only thing i miss is the ocean Hope you find it cozy here

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Welcome, where about in SWFL. I'm in Naples.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well regardless of how long it took, you finally did it, and so that you don't feel cheated, here's your 25 cent tour that you can refer to. It has some really useful information for you.
Welcome MightyQuincunx

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will be able to start your own threads in the appropriate areas & additionally send/receive messages to fellow ATS members. You are able to send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read first)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

An Easy Way to Upload Your Avatar Graphics

Signature Guidelines

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "earch words"of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be sure to be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 3/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you for the greetings. You stated in your post to me that I need 20 post...Have I not already fulfilled that requirement? If I have, then can I start a thread? I have something that I would like to share with the community.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yes you have completed the minimum requirement.

And if your query is still for "Where to post a thread about an Identified Object" you have several possibilities. If this was at one point something you thought was Unidentified but now Identified and you wish to share so others in the UFO community might benefit from it, then you need to post it here: Aliens and UFO's

If though it is a "personal story" about the event and it having some other ramifications, you may want to post it here: The Gray Area

If it's about a object or craft that you've been able to determine is perhaps an experimental project, you may wish to post it here: Military and Government Projects or in here: Skunk Works Highly Speculative

Hope that helps..
Johnny
edit on 3/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Anyone who says things like this:

I suspect that part of the reason (for delaying my intro) is that I was just plain caught up in the plethora of evidence,

can't be all bad
Welcome to ATS. "plethora", goes off mutter to self.........

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyQuincunx

that means I am from venus

new topics

top topics

join