It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been disconnected for the past few months, what's going on with the weather?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Due to work, and not having internet ect. I've been completely disconnected and unable to keep tabs on things that I would usually keep tabs on.

From what I've seen just in front of my own two eyes, the weather patterns are disturbing. I'm in Indiana. I've seen the weather change from below freezing to 50+ degrees in a matter of 24 hours. This winter has been a rollercoaster ride. Now there tornadoes all over the midwest.

Does this have anything (maybe everything) to do with my being on the madrid fault?

What's the weather like in other parts of the world?

Sounds a lot like weather patterns that were to be expected for 2012 leading to December 21?

Thoughts, speculations, facts, ideas . . shoot me.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's called 'Spring.' Be prepared, it's just getting started.

Originally posted by RightInTwo

I've seen the weather change from below freezing to 50+ degrees in a matter of 24 hours.
A variation of 21°F?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Hmmm... a jump from being disconnected to the weather.....yeah...I'd say you are disconnected.
On topic...warmer than normal winter here...called La Nina.
And yeah..spring is right around the corner!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I can't vouch for the midwest, but as far as west Texas goes, we have had a very mild winter, and it appears that we will not get much of a spring, it might just swing right into summer.

The weather is weird, unpredictable, and things aren't happening like they used to. For example, we had snow before Halloween out here. Unreal! Yet January and February, the coldest months typically, it has been rather moderate in temperatures and very little precipitation. We've had to put our large evergreens on drip irrigation to keep them from dying.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if we had a hard freeze in April. I don't know when to plant my garden. My roses, which usually go dormant and lose all their leaves, grew all winter long. Naturally they're not flowering, but they never went dormant. I don't know what to think about this weather. I'm sure there's a scientific explanation, but I cannot offer it. All I know is, don't consult the calendar to figure out when to expect cold, hot, snow or storms.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So where I am now (-by- Iowa) it looks (and -feels-) like a typical March -winter- .

But I saw on weather channel, that come Teusday, it'l be 60!

I fear April May and June. I have always been a safe distance from those areas of monster-producing cells, but now, I don't feel safe from that. For some reason.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
its been weird in a nice way in scotland where i live its normaly 20 below at this time of year was for last couple of ears but its mild birds mating .loving it 10 deg

top topics

join