It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Planning: Mechanisms of Development of New World Financial System and the New World Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
See page two of link for the English version.

PROPOSAL OF EURASIAN ECONOMIC CLUB OF SCIENTISTS IN THE V ASTANA ECONOMIC FORUM OPTION ONE: MECHANISMS OF DEVELOPMENT OF NEW WORLD FINANCIAL SYSTEM AND THE NEW WORLD CURRENCY

I found this proposal cited in an article by Foreign Policy magazine entitled Can Kazakhstan fill the world's leadership void?

Now what I find interesting about this is the unambiguity in plans being proposed for a 'world financial architecture' that has a world government and world currency at its helm. These proposals are being put forth from policy makers who would not be representative of any particular country. So whether it is Kazakhstan or some other country, or union of countries, that seek to adopt such plans is likely not going to matter too much. I think the trigger will be a worldwide economic collapse that will help usher in such a planned new world financial system.

Now these policy makers are not alone. Just a little OT, a while ago I found another group in India who likewise are pressing for a world order with world government, world parliament, a world court and enforecable international laws. See here and here for examples of their letters sent to national heads of states and chief justices of the world. You can navigate the site for further information and perhaps see here for topics of discussion at their annual international conferences.

Point being, the idea of building a new world financial system is quietly being planned and proposed by various groups around the world, while on the surface the current system deteriorates and unravels. This can't be any mere coincidence that will not see its day soon enough, and its implementation expedited if the current system collapses to the point of no return that no government(s) and/or central bank(s) can hope to salvage. And these are the two groups that I can think of. Can be certain there are others.
edit on 2-3-2012 by surrealist because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Great post

A couple of questions

Exactly what organisation is described by 'International Monetary Bank'? Is this BIS, IMF, World Bank or some other organisation? This is the critical point of control so it is important, all the other support and oversight is great to see.

The establishment of a gold backed international currency unit is worthy of discussion. It has been a simple tried and tested method of economic accounting that works well, until feature creep sets in.

Other options include backing the international currency on all the different economies, national currencies, gold and other resources, digital, frequent flyer points and so on. It is a difficult undertaking in making good and accurate use of so much information. When complete, it does build a lot of redundancy and adaptability into the system by not being reliant on a single resource or asset that is subject to external forces. How will the global economy respond when it becomes cost effective to extract gold from the sea? The real value of money is in its integrity and while there is still some trading going on, the global economy will continue to tick.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Their chart shows a world government over the UN.

I already don't like it.
They are also linking currency with gold deposits.
To be fair I think we should use gold, silver and platinum.
But I actually agree on that part.
The trick is how will they take the old currency out of circulation and who gets first rights etc.
They'll probably distribute all the money amongst themselves then tell everyone else there is no more new currency left for circulation.

We would need something like bitcoin for digital trading and selling that would be directly tied to whatever the new currency is.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Their chart shows a world government over the UN. I already don't like it.

The chart shows a large amount of elite professional support to a very intense concentration of political power. I like it compared to the current hidden hands at play.

To be fair I think we should use gold, silver and platinum.

All macroeconomic factors do need to be accounted to produce a clear value of just how much wealth is in this world. From there the issues of demand can be more realistically and sustainably addressed.

The trick is how will they take the old currency out of circulation and who gets first rights etc. They'll probably distribute all the money amongst themselves then tell everyone else there is no more new currency left for circulation.

The black market is a part of life with private trades remaining while self determination is valued. With oversight of the main global economic factors, high level corruption will be identified so resources and negotiations can be directed towards resolution.

There are some indications that this current $15 Trillion UK issue is just the tip of the iceberg and would not be surprised by unaccounted figures in the hundreds of Trillions globally. Sudden changes to the status quo does raise a lot of valid resistance with many implications of power vacuums and social organisation. To charter the globally economy out of these troubled waters does require acknowledging the situation. With many difficult and sensitive issues a reconciliation committee can aid in addressing the many complex and competing interests. This will maintain important discretion until a global consensus and unified direction defined.

As for how a global currency will replace the mix of national and other currencies is slowly. The conflict with the foreign currency markets will gradually wind down as the establishment of a common currency unit takes hold to help facilitate international trade. It is in the national, corporate and other collectives interests for these entities to maintain governance of their respective currencies. It is currently impracticable for a single centralised global currency to replace the many established trade systems in the current geopolitical environment without an extreme level of force.

The advantages of the ideas proposed is that it will:
- Enhance competition between the cultural mix of economic policies by being inclusive of all common currencies.
- Reduce conflict as global resources and oversight is applied to the issues of value.
- Provide social protections in the event of individual currency collapses.
- Establish boundaries between national and global interest.
- Allow the stronger economic processes and currencies to rise above weaker ones. At the moment there is no clear definition of what constitutes a perfect sustainable economy. By providing responsible competition between all the available options, it will allow for the best ones to rise to the top.

top topics

join