It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sostratus

Are you sure? There are probably people still getting their waveunits. Could you have mistaken yours for one of those?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm really confused. I've only been using Tapjoint for one day, but I've been reading the majority of this thread. Can anyone tell me the steps to just get my wave unit? I understand all the characters, etc, but I'm confused on the actual process of obtaining my wave unit.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zangin

Not sure anymore, been spamming units & seems to not be going up anymore.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lolocopters

1. Tap "Type Sixteen" using key 15. This will put you into key 16. This is:
4/2 5/5 1/3 5/3 -- 4/1 2/5 4/4 4/2 5/3 5/3 5/2

2. Once you are in key 16 type "Will you trade pomegranates."

3. After this you will be the proud owner of a shiny new wave unit.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sostratus

I just need the steps. :T

Like, how to activate key sixteen, what to say to get my wave unit, etc.

Nevermind, got it.
Thanks!
edit on 9-3-2012 by lolocopters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I apologize in advance if this is already common knowledge but I did a quick google search of "Illumination Day" and I found this website: mysite.verizon.net...

I searched on wikipedia for the town Brant Rock Mass. that was mentioned on that website and the article I found informed me of this interesting tidbit:

In January, 1906, Reginald Fessenden achieved the first two-way transatlantic radiotelegraph transmission, exchanging Morse code messages between his stations in Brant Rock and Machrihanish, Scotland. (Marconi had only achieved one-way transmissions prior to his date). On Christmas Eve, December 24, 1906, Fessenden transmitted from Brant Rock Station the first audio radio broadcast of music and entertainment in history. Radio operators on ships in the Atlantic heard a broadcast that included Fessenden playing the song O Holy Night on the violin and reading a passage from the Bible.

Read it here: en.wikipedia.org...

Illumination Parade and Radio/Telegraph Technology? It seems like to big of a coincidence to go un-investigated...
edit on 9-3-2012 by KomradeKrunch because: Added Wiki Link

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
good work
, Im finally getting the hang of it now and understanding the discriptions posted up, i got my unit
thanks guys.

Is there anybody who is making a step by step process of this game in one file ?

And could somebody just tell me how to take screen shots please and if i have to bookmark it to save? lol

edit on 9-3-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intuitive

ctrl + alt + print screen. Then take it into paint or some program like that, crop out what you don't need, save, and upload.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lolocopters

thank you
it will help me no end now lol, It doesnt matter how fast i try and read im not as quick as this guy thinks i am haha
edit on 9-3-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intuitive

If you're using Windows taking pictures is easy. All you have to do is hit the Print Screen key on your keyboard. Once you've done that open Paint, Photoshop, or any other software like those. Then just hit Paste. After that all you have to do is crop and save.

If you're on Mac it's even easier. Just hit Cmd+Shift+3. This will take a screen capture of the entire screen and save it to your desktop. At this point just open the picture, crop, and save.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KomradeKrunch

Does the word, , given at one point as an answer...*opera* tie into this tid-bit you found.

TIA....Des

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
do you have to leave it open, or bookmark the page for it to save?. I got my wave unit then just clicked off not thinking and BAM i just knew it wouldnt have saved it lol. So before i do it agian how do i do it please?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I asked @Tapjoint:

"How many people have waveunits?"

And got:

"The unit itself tracks the orders. A revolution is mounting, but we need to reach out to more tap coders."

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tsorett

i dont think this multiple windows will work, its not fair and will slow the process eventually i think.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So they're seriously going to wait until they have 1000 people playing their game and with a wave unit? Eh... this could take a while.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
well a thousand revolutionarys is what they want and they follow everybody back who follows them so i assume as the game takes you to twitter in the first place it will have to be a thousand people? . so these who have 5+ units better have multiple twitters aswell or some poor people are going to be missing out and wasting there time?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sorry if it was post already- but is everyone stuck on the close up of the wave unit?

If not how do you get past it?

*Sorry just saw
edit on 9-3-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't think it will take as long as you think. It's only been a few hours and we're already at around 450 by the looks of it.

Edit: Wow, it's really picking up steam. We've gone from 450 to about 515 in about 15 minutes since I last posted. Even if the rate of wave unit users doesn't increase (which is doubtful), we're looking at a revolution in under 2 hours!
edit on 9-3-2012 by neogia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neogia

Just over halfway there!

When did it start? Around 8 (cant remember)?

If it was 8 that's half of what we need in just under 5 hours! hopefully we'll have enough before I go to bed!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neogia
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't think it will take as long as you think. It's only been a few hours and we're already at around 450 by the looks of it.

Yeah I've been keeping an eye on my wave unit and it's spiked several times. Either the word is getting out faster than many thought it might. Or the programmers are artificially inflating the numbers to speed the process. Either way I think within an hour or so things should be rolling along.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join