It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I hope it won't take long. I live in Europe and it is already late here...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ragail89

That really would be a pain! I don't think we've got anywhere near 1000 players yet!

By the way, I've got another word list for you all if you want me to upload it to pastebin - it includes all the functions and the way to get all (i think) the videos as well.

That's if you want to see it, that is. It's from about an hour ago, after the site was updated.

It is pretty large though, but quite easy to understand.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Tomjo, that would be awesome if you could post it.

Also, and I hope I'm wrong about this, but I have a theory about the waveunit...

When it loads up to the static image, the needle on the gauge becomes animated. This would suggest to me there remains SOME level of interactivity. However, I've clicked all over the place with no results. I even set the clock on my computer to cycle through "power-down" time of 2015 and nothing happened (since some events are tied to the clock). The only thing I can think of now is that we need 1000 people to be on this stage at the same time... Not bloody likely unless there's HUGE followings over at unfiction and /x/ that we're unaware of...

Also, anyone else think Knobs is a bit of a jerk?

Also also, the tapkit we were using was evidently wireless to begin with!
edit on 9-3-2012 by tomatogoatee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tomatogoatee

I asked him some questions, but after a while he didn't want to "chitchat" any further. In any case, he said he would never give me any information about Loman and that he read about Jacobs...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well it looks like the radio broadcasts continue while we wait for more users.. just had one about AMP giving tonight an all clear.

On another note, if they really have it tied to 1000 users you think there would be more e-marketing efforts on more popular sites like fb or google to drive massive amounts of traffic. Guess we just have to wait and see.

link   
Got mine

Is peoples screen not animated? I can see what part could be animated, the Red Needle. I can hear the sound too

Cant do anything at the mo either, its just there. But whoohoo

link   

Here you go:

Wf96qKLm

***edit*** looks like pastebin and code are blocked so just go on pastebin and add Wf96qKLm on the end. Please use the capitals exactly where they are, as you will just get a blank raw paste if you do not.

If you need any help please ask.
edit on 9-3-2012 by tomjo because: Pastebin blocked?

edit on 9-3-2012 by tomjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2012 by tomjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tomjo

I think your link is broken...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yep, looks like pastebin is blocked, edited my above post, apologies.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
GUYS, I HAVE A SMALL REQUEST

Please, please don't spoil anything from that Text file. This game is heating up now and I personally would like to see things officially as they pan out. Not spoiled and ripped from the text report file. Let us enjoy this.

Thank you very much!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Posted on Unfiction by Adm_Blackcat:
pic.twitter.com...

I give up....theres a link on UF forum to the map which has what looks to be a new key on it, posted by @tapjoint via twitter.
Good luck

edit on 9-3-2012 by joewalker because:
edit on 9-3-2012 by joewalker because: cant post the link

edit on 9-3-2012 by joewalker because: fixed...i think.
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello. No matter what I enter, it either goes to an "I don't understand" responce or it flashes the "sending message" continuously and wont let me tap. This is similar to when it was updating however, I've refreshed the page numerous times and have even reset my computer but it continues. I haven't been able to enter anything in since the update. Did this happen to any of you?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PoliceState

+1
Please don't ruin it for others, I had a small glance through as I was attempting to make it easier to read and theres some interesting info there... Trying not to look is hard

If you post certain information, it might ruin the game for others, so be thoughtful

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just had an 'aha' moment... The needle on the waveunit goes from 0 to (you guessed it) 1000... I've been watching it in the background on my screen and haven't seen it move, so either we haven't gotten any new followers or it's not actively being refreshed...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It has definitely moved a bit.

I wonder how long it is going to take till it reaches 1000...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

Regarding that:

A - 5/2
B - 1/1
C - 2/3
D - 2/2
E - 3/1
F - 1/5
G - 5/3
H - 1/2
I - 2/5
J - 5/4
K - 3/3
L - 5/1
M - 2/4
N - 3/2
O - 5/5
P - 3/4
Q - 1/3
R - 2/1
S - 4/3
T - 4/2
U - 1/4
V - 4/5
W - 4/1
Y - 4/4
X/Z - 3/5

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but when I try to get my wave unit by typing "will you trade pomegranates" it replies "You might be focusing on the wrong details".

Anyone have any idea?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hes asking me what5 to order. I said Cold onion soup and he said im wasting his time. A little help here?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just made this for Key 16

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrookSafe
Hes asking me what5 to order. I said Cold onion soup and he said im wasting his time. A little help here?

Cold Bowl of Onion Noodles

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join