It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It is either a game, but more likely a marketing effort. I found the site from stumbleupon and it was a sponsored stumble. Someone or some ad agency is putting major money behind this, not only for the creation of the game itself but also to get the online marketing. It will be interesting to see what comes on Mar 9.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thinking of how to explain what I mean by real. Real like you, and me, not like a game because a game isn't real. Hopefully that makes more sense. What if TapJoint is being used to get us all involved with this? We really don't know what it is. We're assuming it's a game, but what if it isn't? Nothing's being said about it. There's nothing on Twitter. Nothing in any search engine. No clue as to what it really is.

As for the revolution, if it's a game revolution, I'm all for that, but a real revolution, is that what we want? Are we ready for a real revolution? TapJoint is interesting, but I'm suspicious, and I'd really like to know what I'm getting into. If you look at where we are in our world today, everything that's happening, March 9th could bring about a real revolution.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tobutch

Q: What are the distant precincts?

A: The different areas we live in.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I really hope it is. I've never come across anything like this, so that's possibly why I feel suspicious. I haven't ever known one to do so either, but what if this revolutionary decided to do something different to gather many up, and then start their coup?

It's the phone number that bothers me, the recording could have been put on the actual site. If someone does, let us know what is said.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by Tobutch
So I've created accounts both here and on Twitter just because of this "game".

Anyways, I was thinking the Sky Ride ticket contained the code to getting Key 16.

So I've tried tweeting @tapjoint:
H7R4U8
812N216
and 812N218
because I wasn't sure about the last number, but none of it gave me a reply so that seems to be a dead end.

I noticed something interesting tho. The ticket seems to be personalized as the ticketnumber contains six numbers and on letter, just as the numbers on the dogtags.

Question is who the ticket belongs to or if it is relevant at all.

Good observation. The ticket belongs to Dick Jacobs. See his dog tag below.

Q: do the sky train ticket belong to richard jacobs
R: Possibly

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Q: Where was Dick Jacobs going on the sky train?

A: They haven't disclosed that.
edit on 3/4/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Can someone confirm this possible bug?

Q: Why are we all here
A: *SENDING MESSAGE*

It blinks for about 20 seconds (I thought I was getting a really big cutscene), but then it just stopped blinking, and now the interface is broken. I can't tap, and I can't type. Anyone confirm?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Okay. I couldn't remember who it was. That is weird that it's gone.

I do see it there. I think that picture should be saved in case it disappears.

I really hope it is a game. I just don't want us to forget that it could be other possibilities.

Looking over that picture, I see that the date is 18/3. I wonder if it's supposed to be switched around, and should be 3/18?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neogia

It blinks for about 20 seconds (I thought I was getting a really big cutscene), but then it just stopped blinking, and now the interface is broken. I can't tap, and I can't type. Anyone confirm?

Yup, you broke it. Now I gotta tap in "type fourteen" again. Doh!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

same here...damn you!!!
edit on 4-3-2012 by kaptenkatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neogia

I get the same issue maybe its a question that will lead to more information once they unlock the rest of the ARG.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neogia

I just sent the same message, and it's doing the same thing for me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
ME: There is blood on the knitting needles.
A: Yes, I am afraid so.

I asked what Mrs. Emerson does and I was shown a pair of knitting needles and noticed that there was blood on them...

Q: Did Mrs. Emerson stab Dick Jacobs?
A: That is not important right now.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
If you tap "the end is just the beginning" there is a cut scene where you are presented with 3 pomegranates.

Also I tapped "Where is Sah's Noodles" reply was "what kind"
So I tapped "Cold" reply was "I dont understand"

Also, just a reminder of my earlier post referring to the Textile Guild bill (Anonymous) logo on the top left.

edit on 4-3-2012 by BruceWayne because: pic

It is curious how closely the textile guild logo matches that of anonymous'

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AislaraJaison

Just edited my post, picture deletion was down to me not understanding the ATS media center workings. So no mystery there!
BTW I'm pretty sure it's a marketing thing... I'm guessing maybe a Samsung phone or Apple's ios 5.1.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Curious may i ask what makes you think its for one of those companies specifically? This seems a bit much for even their viral tendencies. We all know those things are coming out why go through and entire mysterious post apocalyptic ARG for a phone?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Q: is wire central amp
R: i know three wires

Q: what is wire
R: wire six contraband and the recording

what do he/she mean with three wires?

the key 14, 15 ,16?
edit on 4-3-2012 by kaptenkatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

I think the needles may belong to Mrs. Orwell. She is also in the knitting group and she is the one who sent the note to Carr talking about strategic casualties.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AislaraJaison

I was actually thinking the same thing for a while even if it seems a little farfetched.
The discovery of the Anonymous logo didn't help.

The tap kit represents computers and so a network of tapkits is the internet.
Wave units can cause electrical surges and catastrophic fires = a computervirus or something alike that can cause servers to crash or "burn down firewalls".
The energy is the flow of information on the internet and is restricted by AMP, meaning the censoring of information or control of filesharing.
1000 people or more gets the wave units and uses them to attack targets on the map, AKA sites of importance in the internet.
If this is the case then 1000 people can get the "wave unit" virus, thinking it's just a game and on the 9th of march it is programmed to attack the targets without players even knowing, making the attack truly anonymous.

Now, I don't really believe that this is what really is going on. It's just what the conspiracy theorist in me dreamed up.
It's an interesting thought tho.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ME: I am not feeling well.
A: Well, aren't you a cocky one.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join