It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help!!! advice needed urgently!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
hey, good luck Youngin!!! wish you all the best!
anyway, i couldn't bring myself to tell her how i feel about her. any of you out there got any tips for relaxing and reducing the biggest thing thats hindering my 'progress' - SHYNESS?!?! i hate it!

when i was at secondary school (highschool), i knew plenty of people who were getting drunk at the age of 13!!! And, when they reached there final year, most of them had nothing going for them. they were into drugs, drink, everything!i think its becoming a big problem in the uk.
thanks
vishnu

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Actually, it is probably going to be easier out side of college. The problem is, I won't have much will power. Right now I can still say that it would be a young age to start having sex. Once I'm 20, and I'm not even a teen anymore, it won't be as big a deal. I've made a vow that I'm at least going to stay a virgin until I get my own place.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
VISHNU-

When it comes to drugs and drinking it depends of if you let the substance take control fo your life. I'm 20, I've been drinking since i was 14, i have been doing drugs (pot, speed, E's) since i was 15... i'm pretty succesful and i still do the drugs and drink, but i dont let them control me and i wont let myself get addicted. To overcome shyness you either need to get drunk (which i know you dont do), or in your case just do it... you gotta make a willfull effort to battle your shyness... i was shy once and i still am kinda but i repress the shyness coz it does me no good. Girls like confidence so act confident... you'll be suprised at the results.

HERMAN-

Each to their own i guess, i was brought up religious (islamic) but i backlashed in my mid teens against the (what i saw as) pointless teachings of religion. I'm not saying that religion is pointless, i'm saying it really didnt relate to me in any way so i chose a life of fun and party. Ifyour holding your virginity good for you, but be prepared to experience the most beautiful thing in the world when you finally let it go.
(feels good not to be arguing about something huh?)

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
HERMAN-

Each to their own i guess, i was brought up religious (islamic) but i backlashed in my mid teens against the (what i saw as) pointless teachings of religion. I'm not saying that religion is pointless, i'm saying it really didnt relate to me in any way so i chose a life of fun and party. Ifyour holding your virginity good for you, but be prepared to experience the most beautiful thing in the world when you finally let it go.
(feels good not to be arguing about something huh?)

Yeah, I know that if I started drinking, it would take control of me. My parents are religious. When I was younger, my mom was christian (more of the type that just did it to be a "proper family". Hate to say it, but it's true), and my dad didn't have a religion. They never forced it on me, but they made me go to church every now and then. I became a real Christian by my own will. Now my dad is a Christian as well. That's not the sole reason I don't do it, though. I would probably drink too much if I started. Besides, I do like the taste of beer.

Ifyour holding your virginity good for you, but be prepared to experience the most beautiful thing in the world when you finally let it go.

Yeah, it'll be sweeeet*in a Peter Grifith voice*
It is good not to be arguing about something for once haha.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
A non-drinker who likes the taste of beer... quite rare... usually its an aquired taste...

I personally drink too much, but thats because i like losing control for a small period of time and just going nuts. But i dont let it have a negative effect on my mind or body, others i know dont drink as much but are affected by it badly... Its not the drug that does the damage, its the personality of the consumer.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ive done it!!! thanks to you guys out there, i have told her how i feel about her!!! i managed to pluck up the courage to tell her. unfortuanatly, it was the day that she was going on holiday to spain for 2 weeks. at least it gives her and me time to think about it.
i owe all you guys one. you are truly AMAZING!!!
thanks to all
vishnu

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Good luck buddy... i'll have a few for you tonight to give tribute to the beer god (you may know the beer god has alot of sway over the love god).

[Edited on 26-9-2004 by specialasianX]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Damn... ya'll got relationships or are working on them.

Hate you all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join