It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and the weather

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
here is a status link of any active haarp location in the us. take a look at where it has been for the past week.

www.haarpstatus.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
nice find, seems to be exactly where the weather is kicking up... although I wonder if this does have anything to do with HAARP, what are the implications? It'll be interesting to see what others come up with nonetheless

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Wavelengths - Shortwaves indicate near events, a high short spike usually means a short term major event is about to happen in that area.

Longwaves and steady increases usually mean a large scale change is developing in the area that will effect a large area's upper level jet stream.

Magnitude System - This project has developed a way to measure the magnitude of change in the ionosphere due to HAARP. The scale is from 1 to 10. Zero to One magnitudes are pretty normal while anything over five would be considered moderate and possibly significant, which can alter a weather pattern.

M1 - M2 - Slight change is expected, but overall the weather pattern is not being affected.

M3 - M5 - Change is expected and the reading indicates between then and and a few days it will happen. This is considered a moderate reading, which if a short spike can be a nearby event such as severe weather, unexpected lightning, or a tornado.

M6 - M9 - Significant change is expected. Anything over M7 is rare and special attention must be directed when readings go seven and higher. Severe storms are associated with this reading, which if a short spike can be a nearby event and a long duration and slow build being a large scale change.

M10 - Associated with tornado outbreaks. This also can be strong hurricanes and blizzards.

this is the rating system for this site

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I was not aware of that site but I am glad you turned me on to it! There is another site which you can use to view various things regarding haarp at www.haarp.alaska.edu...

I've posted several graphs from that site in the past and it's going to be interesting to see how what you posted matches up with what I've been looking at!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's total BS.

God HAARP is such a huge distraction for people. It doesn't produce storms and it doesn't show up on radar.

Watch the national weather service storm prediction center website and it will mirror that BS HAARP status website.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We are paying for a mistake?

Was it a mistake?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's total BS.

God HAARP is such a huge distraction for people. It doesn't produce storms and it doesn't show up on radar.

Watch the national weather service storm prediction center website and it will mirror that BS HAARP status website.

I concur!

Also, I can confirm that Tennessee does, indeed, have weather. It's nothing new, or even uncommon. I haven't lived here long enough to confirm that we had weather before HAARP though. I reckon I'll have to look into it.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

harrp dose affect the weather. it alters the ionashear. witch makes a low pressure area and the jet stream flows twart it in order to balance out the pressure. it's not rocket surgery.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
the storms are stronger this season due to la nina its colder this season wich drops the jet stream closer to the gulf causing gnarly winter storms. and that you can bank on.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

harrp dose affect the weather. it alters the ionashear. witch makes a low pressure area and the jet stream flows twart it in order to balance out the pressure.

Do you have a source I can use to verify that statement. As far as I know, it's not true.

it's not rocket surgery.

What is "rocket surgery"? I've never heard of it.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
the storms are stronger this season due to la nina its colder this season wich drops the jet stream closer to the gulf causing gnarly winter storms. and that you can bank on.

That seems much more reasonable than HAARP. I'll give you a star for that.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

lol its from a movie. it is sapose to rocket science and brain surgery combined together

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ok here is a wiki link

\en.wikipedia.org...

it even has a Conspiracy theories section. with this in it

A 2009 episode of The History Channel series That's Impossible speculated that ionospheric heating from HAARP could theoretically cause localized atmospheric upcurrents that disrupt or "bend" the jet stream and influence regional weather patterns, prompting conspiracy theorists to connect changed weather patterns in the Atlantic Ocean during the 1980s and subsequent El Niño events with HAARP.[20]

imo the sun heats up the atmosphere when things get warm they expand. well if you heat up one spot so it expands well there are two things that can happen either it expands inward causing positive pressure that pushes on the earth, or negative out and away from the earth. either way it has an effect on the weather. it either pushes or pulls. it is hard for me to believe that there would be NO effect on the weather when this happens.

seams odd that it is matching up with the current weather. it had went online a day or so before TSHTF so that i would thing gives me a little backing im sorry i dont have a report from HAARP and meteorologist yet but when i do you will be first to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I feel you missed the meaning of this part of your source:

A 2009 episode of The History Channel series That's Impossible speculated that ionospheric heating from HAARP could theoretically

Your quoted text was speculation, not stated fact.

imo the sun heats up the atmosphere when things get warm they expand. well if you heat up one spot so it expands well there are two things that can happen either it expands inward causing positive pressure that pushes on the earth, or negative out and away from the earth.either way it has an effect on the weather. it either pushes or pulls.

Sorry, but your opinion is wrong on all levels.

seams odd that it is matching up with the current weather. it had went online a day or so before TSHTF so that i would thing gives me a little backing im sorry i dont have a report from HAARP and meteorologist yet but when i do you will be first to know.

I feel your time would be better spent learning science. You would then learn what is wrong with your theory.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
here is a link to stanford. it explains how the weather and the frequency have an effect on each other.

solar-center.stanford.edu...

it is titled tracking solar storms but it tells you how the ionosphere works.

this next link is from the same source but talks about the possible link between the ionosphere and earthquakes.

solar-center.stanford.edu...

now if we dump mass amounts of very low frequency or ( VLF ) wich thats what harrp dose and many other arrays around the earth. that is not natural and there is no choice but to have an effect. lightning is electrical discharge what happens when you vibrate ionised atoms you get a discharge. ( stick a ballon on a plastic personal massager and it will build a charge on the ballon ) just a crude example.

this part is IMO.
with the arrays around the earth and the variation of frequencys the only research im missing is what happens when two or more of the frequencys interact with each other. i would guess that there would be an amplified median ( average frequency ) that would build. like timing the waves in your pool to make them bigger. untell there was a discharge along the contact area of the two frequencys. back to the pool analogy if you keep up with the waves they will start to spill out of the pool where the wall and the waves meet, but if you were to stop they would dissipate over time the time depends on the wave length.

it is not a hard concept to grasp.

considering in this recent weather event and an active forum at the time of the weather event www.abovetopsecret.com...

i do think we might have one of the first confirmed HARRP connection to the weather.

the first HAARP spike was in so-cal days before and storm built up. then we get a post from a fellow ATS'er who can clearly see something on the horizon. www.abovetopsecret.com...
the day before his post there was a second spike in the mid west, then the third over tennessee. the HAARP site even post as this is the single biggest even since since the project began.

im going off of the facts i see not just an out of the blue idea.

im sure this is just a big coincidence. considering the different independent sites and sources. even post on ATS.
so your welcome for providing info for you to disprove.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

here is a link to stanford. it explains how the weather and the frequency have an effect on each other.

Not quite. That article explains the effects of SPACE WEATHER, and lightening on VLF waves. Not the other way around.

this next link is from the same source but talks about the possible link between the ionosphere and earthquakes.

Well, yeah... but not quite. It's more about the possible effects that earthquakes have on the ionosphere, and the possible usage of radio waves for earthquake prediction.

now if we dump mass amounts of very low frequency or ( VLF ) wich thats what harrp dose and many other arrays around the earth. that is not natural and there is no choice but to have an effect. lightning is electrical discharge what happens when you vibrate ionised atoms you get a discharge. ( stick a ballon on a plastic personal massager and it will build a charge on the ballon ) just a crude example.

this part is IMO.
with the arrays around the earth and the variation of frequencys the only research im missing is what happens when two or more of the frequencys interact with each other. i would guess that there would be an amplified median ( average frequency ) that would build. like timing the waves in your pool to make them bigger. untell there was a discharge along the contact area of the two frequencys. back to the pool analogy if you keep up with the waves they will start to spill out of the pool where the wall and the waves meet, but if you were to stop they would dissipate over time the time depends on the wave length.

it is not a hard concept to grasp.

Well... yeah it is... especially when VLF waves are not known to effect the weather. Don't you think that might be the first thing you should verify?

im going off of the facts i see not just an out of the blue idea.

I disagree. You should reread your first two sources.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

ummm the IMO was all on its own. so it had nothing to do with the links. the links are there to show why the ionosphere is there and what it ( ionosphere ) is about.

ok lets see if this works for you.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

In the field of geophysics, the use of high power transmitters, such as the one located at the HAARP facility, to study the upper atmosphere is called "active ionospheric research." The HAARP facility will be used to introduce a small, known amount of energy into a specific ionospheric layer for the purpose of studying the complex physical processes that occur in these naturally occurring plasma regions that are created each day by the sun. The effects of this added energy are limited to a small region directly over the HAARP observatory ranging in size from 9 km in radius to as much as 40 km in radius.

there is the link between haarp and the sun. there are more stations than just HAARP.

When the HAARP HF transmitter is shut down at the end of an experiment, any ionospheric effects rapidly dissipate, becoming imperceptible over time frames ranging from fractions of a second to minutes. Extensive research conducted over many years at other active ionospheric research facilities around the world has shown that there are no permanent or long term effects resulting from this research method. The following sections discuss these points in greater detail.

this shows the dissipation. like my waves in a pool analogy. and i dont trust what they think is harmful or not that just goes with out saying, but figured i would say it any way.

A portion of the energy contained in the high frequency radio wave transmitted by HAARP can be transferred to existing electrons or ions making up the ionospheric plasma through a process called absorption, thus raising the local effective temperature. As an example, the typical electron temperature at a height of 275 km (the peak of the F2 region) may be on the order of 1400°K. [2]. Work at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that it is possible to raise this temperature by as much as 30% within a small, localized region during an experiment. The affected region would then temporarily display electrical characteristics different from neighboring regions of the layer. Sensitive scientific instruments on the ground can then be used to study the dynamic physical properties of this region in great detail.

this speaks for it self. charging the ionosphere and the build up of an artificial ( D ) layer at night. more explained in the next link

sidstation.loudet.org...

At night, the D-layer disappears and the waves are reflected by the higher E and F layers

In the daytime, the VLF wavelenghts are so long that the radio waves are conducted in the Earth-ionosphere waveguide (EIWG) between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere D-layer.

so to make it simple. HAARP ( HF ) used to heat the ionosphere making an artificial ( D ) layer only present during the day. making any ( VLF ) waves to hit that area want to discharge along it's normal path created, but it is not a pole to pole connecting ( D ) layer. thus resulting in charging of the area. well with different frequencies you can get different results. ( different forms of of dissipation ) the charge must go some where.

im trying to make this short but please read the links for a full run down. all im saying is the testing and use of theses arrays and there must be an effect. and the fact that the HAARP info i was looking at www.haarpstatus.com...
and the weather went hand and hand. the info in the haarp site was the highest seen ever and this was a horrific storm to say the least.

some times the truth can get buried by disinformation or false information

this might have been out one chance to say ha caught your A**

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

there was a lot of absorption. it was different from the norm on the same day at about the same time.

this is just a copy paste from that site. let me know what you think.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
here is a weeks graph i do think the 28th lines up with the so-cal spike on the other site. lol dont quote me on it yet though.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You still haven't linked HAARP to weather in the troposphere, or even the stratosphere. Nor have you related HAARP to earthquakes.

Using your current logic, radio broadcast stations would have a far larger effect on lower atmospheric conditions and earthquakes than HAARP and it's "siblings" could.

You still haven't "caught my ass", but you're welcome to keep trying.

See ya,
Milt

top topics

<<   2 >>

join