It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The western minority who commonly say's "SANDN**** " and ridicule the eastern cultures are pure zionist lovers , you won't find true zionist here on ats , just wannabes and sympathiser's.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
It is not matter of name , they(Palestinians) were locals living there.

Yes, it is a matter of name. Do the Syrians call themselves by another name? Do the Lebanese? Or Egyptians? No, they don't. "Palestinian" is a name for a political tool used to steal land from Israel. Use your own brain and learn the true history of the lands of Israel and who it really belongs to and stop spewing what you've been brainwashed with by your imams.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Jerusalem in 1896 - Before "zionist" intervention

Peace it was !

edit on 3-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
100% fact..West Bank use to be called Judea.Muslim world would not know this with their leaders terrible education and hatred of jews.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

TextIsrael is just an illegal regime that has stolen lands from Palestinians and has sinister plans to take over Middle East resources and lands by any mean necessary.
reply to post by hmdphantom

You have to love hypocrisy and you Muslims that deny Israel a state are the height of hypocrisy , you pretend that your quran is the word of God and you must obey it to the tee then please explain to us ignorant masses what verses 5:20&5:21 are referring to when they speak of God giving the land to Moses and his people . This is all the land where many Islamic nations sit today .

You people have gone against your own holy book and have killed Israelis against the will of your God according to those verses .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder if most Iranians know that the U.S. and Iran use to be freinds before the Ayatollah nutcase demanded he should be leader.

I doubt if they even know they use to be called Persia.History repeats itself over and over from regimes who do not teach or learn history correctly.Just destroy the past.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
May I posit something?

Since this IS a conspiracy site, I have a conspiracy in mind.

Imagine an Iranian agent, visiting ATS, pitting westerner against westerner in ideological fights. Undermining cohesive unity in western approaches towards Middle Eastern policy.

Can't we agree on principle?
Can't we stand together, anti-war person and warrior?
We may be on opposing sides on a variety of issues, but we are brothers, cousins who face an ideology that is splitting us apart!

Who will be the first to take my hand in unity against an ideology that tries to tear us apart internally?

Don't change your views.
Don't concede on your beliefs.
But rise above petty issues instead.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

100% fact..West Bank use to be called Judea.Muslim world would not know this with their leaders terrible education and hatred of jews.

100% fact, what the Jews have done to the Palestinian people is the same as what the Europeans did to the Native Americans, if you think genocide and the slaughter of innocent people who have lived on a land for 1000's of years for the purpose of 'owning' their land is morally right then you might not be able to consider right from wrong in an appropriate and socially moral construct.

edit on 3-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
May I posit something?

Since this IS a conspiracy site, I have a conspiracy in mind.

Imagine an Iranian agent, visiting ATS, pitting westerner against westerner in ideological fights. Undermining cohesive unity in western approaches towards Middle Eastern policy.

Can't we agree on principle?
Can't we stand together, anti-war person and warrior?
We may be on opposing sides on a variety of issues, but we are brothers, cousins who face an ideology that is splitting us apart!

Who will be the first to take my hand in unity against an ideology that tries to tear us apart internally?

Don't change your views.
Don't concede on your beliefs.
But rise above petty issues instead.

I wont take your hand against my beliefs because they are my own and I do not surrender them for any cause, however my religion also teaches peace, and to be peaceful toward those who are peaceful toward me, and to have the best of manners towards all people of all beliefs, and to seek peaceful resolution rather than war through diplomatic means whenever and wherever possible. I stand for diplomatic solutions and peace and freedom. Period. I will take anyone's hand who holds to peace and stands against oppression.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by FlyersFan

Allow me to re post what I wrote concerning that, as it seems you missed my posting on the topic.

You indicated a fear that the Islamic belief in the Mahdi (atfs) will be a man forcing everyone to convert to Islam, however I believe you are misunderstanding. Our belief in the Mahdi (atfs) and the concept of the world becoming united under the one true religion given us by G-D is the same concept found in Judaism. They believe the Messiah will spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world ― on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9). Those who believe in the 12 Imams (as) have this exact same belief. Interesting to note the reason why Jews rejected Jesus (as) as a messiah was because he failed to fight the Romans and those they thought might be the messiah in history shows these men to have been men of war. Which means they are not expecting this transition from what we find today to a humanity united under the religion of G-D to be an entirely peaceful event.

The purpose of the coming of the Mahdi (atf) is first to fight against what we call the dajjal and the Christians call the anti-christ and those who have aligned themselves in his army, the second is to establish G-D's rule on earth, which according to all the three Abrahamic traditions is not a bad thing, and all are desirous of the same outcome. Therefore if you are against religious interpretation then be against that, you are free in this world to believe as you will just as I, but do not single out my religion only, that is simply prejudicial.

edit on 3-3-2012 by Jameela because: added some thoughts

I do not mean to offend you but this will . Your Mahadi and your Issa is Christianity's anti Christ and false prophet , your Dajal that you will go to fight against is our Jesus . Your Mahadi comes on a white horse , our anti Christ comes on a white horse your, Issa will do miracles and our false prophet will do miracles . Your Mahadi will go to Jerusalem with Issa to fight the Dajal . Jesus will return east of Jerusalem on the mount of olives to destroy Satan and the false prophet .

Do you see the similarities , only one of these can be correct and I am putting my money on Jesus Christ the son of God .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I wont take your hand against my beliefs because they are my own and I do not surrender them for any cause, however my religion also teaches peace, and to be peaceful toward those who are peaceful toward me, and to have the best of manners towards all people of all beliefs, and to seek peaceful resolution rather than war through diplomatic means whenever and wherever possible. I stand for diplomatic solutions and peace and freedom. Period. I will take anyone's hand who holds to peace and stands against oppression.

I won't ask anyone to sacrifice their beliefs.

But when those beliefs run counter to my own, we may have issues.

Do your beliefs include converting those that aren't of your faith?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

do not mean to offend you but this will . Your Mahadi and your Issa is Christianity's anti Christ and false prophet , your Dajal that you will go to fight against is our Jesus . Your Mahadi comes on a white horse , our anti Christ comes on a white horse your, Issa will do miracles and our false prophet will do miracles . Your Mahadi will go to Jerusalem with Issa to fight the Dajal . Jesus will return east of Jerusalem on the mount of olives to destroy Satan and the false prophet . Do you see the similarities , only one of these can be correct and I am putting my money on Jesus Christ the son of God .

Dear, you do not offend me, I disagree with your views but believe me when I say I know your beliefs better than you. When the Mahdi (atfs) comes (should this happen in either or our lifetimes) and you choose to fight alongside whom I consider to be the Dajjal, this is your choice in accordance with the freewill G-D gave you, and should I choose (again should this happen in my lifetime) to fight with the Imam (atfs) who is the Mahdi (atfs) this also is my choice according to the free will given me by G-D. And when either of us die we shall find the truth of it then do you not agree?

I do not preach my religion to you, what I do is attempt to help you become better informed as to what my beliefs actually are, they really are not some terrifying set of beliefs that some news organizations might have you believe. But I could truly care less what you believe, as they will be between you and G-D, and I should hope that you can care less what my beliefs are.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No, I don't, Islam is radically different than Christianity on this point, we do not preach. If you ask questions I am happy to answer them, but we do not push our faith on others, that is an entirely Christian phenomenon

and please forgive my difficulties in quoting posts

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

do not mean to offend you but this will . Your Mahadi and your Issa is Christianity's anti Christ and false prophet , your Dajal that you will go to fight against is our Jesus . Your Mahadi comes on a white horse , our anti Christ comes on a white horse your, Issa will do miracles and our false prophet will do miracles . Your Mahadi will go to Jerusalem with Issa to fight the Dajal . Jesus will return east of Jerusalem on the mount of olives to destroy Satan and the false prophet . Do you see the similarities , only one of these can be correct and I am putting my money on Jesus Christ the son of God .

Dear, you do not offend me, I disagree with your views but believe me when I say I know your beliefs better than you. When the Mahdi (atfs) comes (should this happen in either or our lifetimes) and you choose to fight alongside whom I consider to be the Dajjal, this is your choice in accordance with the freewill G-D gave you, and should I choose (again should this happen in my lifetime) to fight with the Imam (atfs) who is the Mahdi (atfs) this also is my choice according to the free will given me by G-D. And when either of us die we shall find the truth of it then do you not agree?

I do not preach my religion to you, what I do is attempt to help you become better informed as to what my beliefs actually are, they really are not some terrifying set of beliefs that some news organizations might have you believe. But I could truly care less what you believe, as they will be between you and G-D, and I should hope that you can care less what my beliefs are.

Irrespective that but trust me I know Gods plan quite well and if you were familiar with the bible then you would know when Jesus returns all knees will bow to him and all he has to do is speak the word and it is done .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No, I don't, Islam is radically different than Christianity on this point, we do not preach. If you ask questions I am happy to answer them, but we do not push our faith on others, that is an entirely Christian phenomenon

and please forgive my difficulties in quoting posts

Then why have I encountered so many that felt that a global islamic faith is a goal of many in the Middle East?

I've spent time in the Middle East, though not in Iran. My exposure to Iranian culture came as a result of several friends I made in the 70's when the Shah was diposed and many came to England.
edit on 3-3-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Why is my question not answered?
edit on 3-3-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If israel actualy where mass murdering palestinains then you people would be correct.Palestine suffers because of lunatics like Hamas.The constant arguing and bickering with this subject is dispicaple and goes around and around and around.

Isreals fault..No it is Palesitne fault.Not it is Irans.No it is Isreals.No it is the evil zionist.No it is the evil muslims.No it is the jews.No it is Americas fault.No it is those christians.No it is those muslims.It never stops because of the terrible hypocrisy with this place.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

TextI do not preach my religion to you, what I do is attempt to help you become better informed as to what my beliefs actually are, they really are not some terrifying set of beliefs that some news organizations might have you believe. But I could truly care less what you believe, as they will be between you and G-D, and I should hope that you can care less what my beliefs are.
reply to post by Jameela

Please explain verses 5 :20 and 5 :21 of your Koran . It is my understanding that it discusses how God gave the land they are on to them and I am speaking of the land God promised them in the Torah .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

Irrespective that but trust me I know Gods plan quite well and if you were familiar with the bible then you would know when Jesus returns all knees will bow to him and all he has to do is speak the word and it is done .

This is the belief in Christianity, when I made the comparison of religion it was a comparison to the Jewish faith, perhaps you missed that post? But it matters not we all believe in a second coming, or first if you are a Jew, and that G-D's rule will reign supreme on earth, and that those who oppose it will die, the means of this death is only different in Christianity.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

TextI do not preach my religion to you, what I do is attempt to help you become better informed as to what my beliefs actually are, they really are not some terrifying set of beliefs that some news organizations might have you believe. But I could truly care less what you believe, as they will be between you and G-D, and I should hope that you can care less what my beliefs are.
reply to post by Jameela

Please explain verses 5 :20 and 5 :21 of your Koran . It is my understanding that it discusses how God gave the land they are on to them and I am speaking of the land God promised them in the Torah .

Do you wish to discuss my faith or my beliefs? As I believe that discussion would be outside the scope of this thread and hence off topic. Perhaps the OP would not appreciate a complete derailment of his thread, and it appears to be against forum policy? And at this point we are going far afield from the original of how people are prejudicial in their posting and threads on forum

Basically if I start giving exegesis of the Holy Quran, I might be accused of pushing my religion, and up til now all I have done is attempt to shed some light on unrest in two regions of the world

edit on 3-3-2012 by Jameela because: added thoughts

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984
The land was stolen... and now those that it was stolen from are terrorists and Americans needs to send money and soldiers to defend stolen land?

How do you steal from yourself? Please explain.

/TOA

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join