It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
If the fact that i support Israel 110% makes me a Zionist...so be it.

And i will be a Zionist until there someone can prove that the former Palestine (which is just a name and does not imply the existence of Palestinian people) was a STATE.
No STATE, no PEOPLE.
Same for Israel...EXCEPT that after 1948 the STATE of ISRAEL was founded and recognized by the VAST MAJORITY of the nations on this planet.

So, what we have NOW, is a STATE called Israel...and a bunch of arabs calling themselves PALESTINIANS.They can call themselves JEDI, or KLINGONIANS, it is the same thing.There was NEVER a Palestinian people ( or Jedi, or Klongonian ) and there was NEVER a Palestinian (or Jedi , or Klingonian )STATE except in arab supported propaganda ( or in sci-fi movies ).

The only reason why Israel was recognized was because of the UK and America. The very same people that have kept Palestine from being recognized as a state.

And even if you or Israel doesn't like it you cannot say that people who's families that have lived in that region for hundreds of years are not people of that nation. If that is true then there isn't an Israeli on this planet.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Hope you know baphomet, Moloch , Molech and other idols and daemons:

Kung fu panda 2 - Baphomet - Lady gaga - Beyonce.

Lady Gaga

Michael Jackson

Chris brown

Kerli

Omfg are you serious? Are post a few pictures of people dancing and draw lines concluding they are demon worshipers? Wow you really will believe anything, wont you? No wonder your brutal Iranian government has such an easy time keeping you all in line and having you chant "Death to America! Death to Israel!" over and over again at prayer rallies like good little drones.

And i suppose a Muslim has never been standing one day with one arm up and one down, just like your silly little pictures. Beyonce a satan worshiper indeed! My kid is going to be crushed when i tell her Kung Fu Panda is a devil worshiper and she can no longer watch.

edit on 3-3-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

If you are trying to deny the existence of subliminal messaging in various forms including but not limited to Satanism in our every day lives, you have some serious perception issues.

Those examples OP listed are pretty damn accurate, too bad you're too stubborn to even consider the possibility of it being true.

The media is a tool of mind manipulation for the unknowing.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

If you are trying to deny the existence of subliminal messaging in various forms including but not limited to Satanism in our every day lives, you have some serious perception issues.

Those examples OP listed are pretty damn accurate, too bad you're too stubborn to even consider the possibility of it being true.

The media is a tool of mind manipulation for the unknowing.

In order for subliminal messages to work, they need to trigger something in the brain that we can relate or refer to. So flashing the "coca cola" colors or insignia during the superbowl might work. But showing someone simply standing with their arms askew is going to make people worship satan? Excuse me while i roflmao. Do you really believe that? Really? How does people standing with one arm up and one arm down equal Satan in your mind?

Do you honestly think people are going to watch Kung Fu Panda and then take up devil worship after? Think before you speak, son.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sounds like hmdphantom gets his ideas from articles like this:

"The Illuminati X-Factor"

www.forteantimes.com...

First of all, I never laughed so hard in my life when I read this headline in the article:

10 SECRET MIND-CONTROL SYMBOLS IN MUSIC VIDEOS AND MOVIES

which included:

1) Butterfly tattoos, clothes, belts, hats, and other fashion accessories; proof of mind-control because they refer to the MK-Ultra Project Monarch operation.

and my absolute favorite from the list that made me laugh the hardest:

5) Hello Kitty toys are a more childish version of the same idea. Interestingly, the Urban Dictionary describes Hello Kitty as a “Japanese mass-casualty weapon… Doctors warn that even low-level exposure may cause a perfectly sound mind to crack.”

This article also lists...

POP'S ILLUMINATI TOP 10

What I want to know, is based on the dance moves that hmdphantom shows as being a sign of the occult, why isn't John Travolta at the top of this list with his famous Saturday Night Fever pose?

edit on 3-3-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Think before you speak, son.

I won't even go there.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

5) Hello Kitty toys are a more childish version of the same idea. Interestingly, the Urban Dictionary describes Hello Kitty as a “Japanese mass-casualty weapon… Doctors warn that even low-level exposure may cause a perfectly sound mind to crack.”

Hello Kitty as a weapon of mass destruction! I love it! Some people will believe absolutely anything, and this is the proof!

"Doctors warn that even low-level exposure may cause a perfectly sound mind to crack."

I almost blew milk out of my nose laughing when i read that part. How can these people write such things with a straight face is beyond me. You just know their children are home schooled, sleep in a bubble and told sex is evil.

Originally posted by Deetermined
What I want to know, is based on the dance moves that hmdphantom shows as being a sign of the occult, why isn't John Travolta at the top of this list with his famous Saturday Night Fever pose?

That part is obvious. We all know that as well as a leading scientologist, John is a proud satan worshiper. He was introduced to the ways of the dark side by Ron Palillo (aka Horshack) of "Welcome Back, Kotter" fame back in the late 70's. John (aka Vinnie Barbarino), an adept pupil was made an honorary member of Anton LeVays satanic church in 1980.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Think before you speak, son.

I won't even go there.

You go girl!

Fair enough, keep on believing holding one hand up and one down makes you a satanist, and that KungFu Panda is the root of all evil.

Btw, another poster just warned me of the evils of Hello Kitty! Beware!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Kung-Fu Panda

You win! Brilliant argumentation!

I am out. You are...NUTS

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is in response to some of the comments by Nightbringer (?)

You indicated a fear that the Islamic belief in the Mahdi (atfs) will be a man forcing everyone to convert to Islam, however I believe you are misunderstanding. Our belief in the Mahdi (atfs) and the concept of the world becoming united under the one true religion given us by G-D is the same concept found in Judaism. They believe the Messiah will spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world ― on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9). Those who believe in the 12 Imams (as) have this exact same belief. Interesting to note the reason why Jews rejected Jesus (as) as a messiah was because he failed to fight the Romans and those they thought might be the messiah in history shows these men to have been men of war. Which means they are not expecting this transition from what we find today to a humanity united under the religion of G-D to be an entirely peaceful event.

That said, second comment is directed toward all those who, instead of critically examining Israel, will simply point fingers at Iran and cry terrorists. I will not sit and defend Iran, as it is not perfect, its a fallible government and will make mistakes or do things that not all agree with. But the point here to make is that in 1979 by majority will of the people of Iran Imam Khomeini (q) took power in what is considered for all intents and purposes a bloodless coup. This is a governmental system that the people desired, as is a peoples right to decide for themselves what form of governance they will be governed under.

The laws and the enforcing thereof within the country of Iran is just that. You or I do not have to like it but the fact is we do not live there, their laws affect us not. And, as is reasonable to assume, when and if the people of Iran do not like the government and decide in majority for a different one they will themselves and without interference from anyone else, overthrow the government. History shows this is what happens when a body of people governed feel oppressed in majority when there is no outside interference.

The issue with Palestinians and Israel is a much different one. The Palestinians living in Palestine at the time did not in majority vote for a Jewish government, or offer up all their land to Zionists happily and willingly. The Jews at the creation of their Jewish state did so heavily armed and funded, to the shock and dismay of a financially weak Palestinian nation. You can say all you want against Iran but this is a very large difference.

Also, the UN has found 400 war crimes violations against Israel, I repeat, war crimes. How many war crimes were reported in Iran by the UN?

You may dislike the laws of Iran, but, in fact they are laws of the state and there has not been any effort within the Iranian government to extent her boarders, she does not actively pursue such objectives, and you cannot pretend that efforts for allies in the region are the same as attempts made at extending her boarders because the two are not the same, if you are against governments making allies with other governments then you must first be against your own.

Are we scared of Iran because she desires nuclear energy? Again, first be against it in your own country, I happen to have a poster of an advertisement by the British government praising the Shah of Iran's nuclear energy ambitions, and attempting to convince the populace that they too should be for all the joys of nuclear energy and support British efforts to obtain said nuclear energy as well. Yet, under Khomeini (q) these same wonderful ambitions become a hated and feared thing, which seems to me to be religious prejudice rather than rational thought.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Lady Gaga

Michael Jackson

Chris brown

Kerli

There are more.

Some goofy guy in Iran

OMG!
You might be on to something!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

We just want 12th Imam to come and rule on Muslims. We don't want you to be our slaves.

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt the 12th Imam supposed to rule over an Islamic earth? Would that not mean i would have to convert? No more freedom of choice to choose my religion or lack thereof?

That is totally correct nightbringr. hmdphantom is not telling the truth about the 'twelvers'. I posted a link ... which he ignored .... that proves him wrong. The twelver imams themselves say the exact opposite of hmdphantom.

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, Grand Ayatollah Nouri Hamedani .... all 'twelvers' ... say something completely different then hmdphantom. VERY different.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Allow me to re post what I wrote concerning that, as it seems you missed my posting on the topic.

You indicated a fear that the Islamic belief in the Mahdi (atfs) will be a man forcing everyone to convert to Islam, however I believe you are misunderstanding. Our belief in the Mahdi (atfs) and the concept of the world becoming united under the one true religion given us by G-D is the same concept found in Judaism. They believe the Messiah will spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world ― on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9). Those who believe in the 12 Imams (as) have this exact same belief. Interesting to note the reason why Jews rejected Jesus (as) as a messiah was because he failed to fight the Romans and those they thought might be the messiah in history shows these men to have been men of war. Which means they are not expecting this transition from what we find today to a humanity united under the religion of G-D to be an entirely peaceful event.

The purpose of the coming of the Mahdi (atf) is first to fight against what we call the dajjal and the Christians call the anti-christ and those who have aligned themselves in his army, the second is to establish G-D's rule on earth, which according to all the three Abrahamic traditions is not a bad thing, and all are desirous of the same outcome. Therefore if you are against religious interpretation then be against that, you are free in this world to believe as you will just as I, but do not single out my religion only, that is simply prejudicial.

edit on 3-3-2012 by Jameela because: added some thoughts

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Lady Gaga

Michael Jackson

Chris brown

Kerli

There are more.

Some goofy guy in Iran

OMG!
You might be on to something!!!!

Haha, awesome!

I actually looked for a picture of a muslim standing like that but couldn't find one, bravo!

Now I must be off on my quest to warn the world of the evils of Hello Kitty, KungFu Panda and John Travolta! Keep up the good fight!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Hello Kitty
*shudder*

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Can anyone come up with with how in the world these people who start these threads forget about WW2 and the jewish holocaust as if it magically is not part of the reason Israel is afraid and as if it never happened.

I guess if you lived in a country surruonded by enemies who call for you to be wiped out of exstence forever you magically don't get scared and somehow a movement to stop them from wiping you out from exstence never should be allowed to happen.

Do we even care about common sense anymore on this planet.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I support neither Israel OR Iran. Israel is now ruled by war mongering right wingers who use propaganda to convince their faithful that their actions are justified. And Iran is a non secular state, although it could be argued Israel is too. Any time an entire countries populous is under the influence of a state religion, there is little room for independent unbiased views.

Both are too influenced by religion to think clearly.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Can anyone come up with with how in the world these people who start these threads forget about WW2 and the jewish holocaust as if it magically is not part of the reason Israel is afraid and as if it never happened.

I guess if you lived in a country surruonded by enemies who call for you to be wiped out of exstence forever you magically don't get scared and somehow a movement to stop them from wiping you out from exstence never should be allowed to happen.

First ask why Israel is sitting in the middle of a country surrounded by enemies. This answer if truthful will answer many other questions such as why people might dislike the policies of Israel and choose to be her enemies. I guarantee you that the Palestinian people were not anti Semitic the truth is the Jews that originally came to that country were happily accepted, as neighbors and fellow businessmen and even countrymen, it was not until the forceful creation of a Jewish state at the expense of Palestinian lives that there existed a serious problem.

I do not deny that Hitler was a bad person and that many Jews were killed, however the lives lost of those who were not Jewish were of greater number than Jews. This fact is often overlooked, not that Hitler was not anti Semitic because he was. The Jews were simply a smaller populous. But Hitler is dead, so you cannot say Israel is afraid of Hitler so they lash out against the Arab population, quite frankly Israel is afraid because of retaliation, what is called blow-back, for her actions, not because of any other reason.

It is not me who is not using rationality in my assessment of the situation, it appears to be you and others like you.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The land was stolen... and now those that it was stolen from are terrorists and Americans needs to send money and soldiers to defend stolen land?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by Jobeycool

First ask why Israel is sitting in the middle of a country surrounded by enemies. This answer if truthful will answer many other questions such as why people might dislike the policies of Israel and choose to be her enemies. I guarantee you that the Palestinian people were not anti Semitic the truth is the Jews that originally came to that country were happily accepted, as neighbors and fellow businessmen and even countrymen, it was not until the forceful creation of a Jewish state at the expense of Palestinian lives that there existed a serious problem.

I do not deny that Hitler was a bad person and that many Jews were killed, however the lives lost of those who were not Jewish were of greater number than Jews. This fact is often overlooked, not that Hitler was not anti Semitic because he was. The Jews were simply a smaller populous. But Hitler is dead, so you cannot say Israel is afraid of Hitler so they lash out against the Arab population, quite frankly Israel is afraid because of retaliation, what is called blow-back, for her actions, not because of any other reason.

It is not me who is not using rationality in my assessment of the situation, it appears to be you and others like you.

Ya know until Iran or Israel actualy act on something people will not believe what they are warned about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join