It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Some Jews have bought lands , but they got more than they had bought. The plan was to buy all lands.

But as soon as Arabs knew , they stood against the plans.

So , Zionists want it to be dirty and called England for solving the issue.

But England bought time and energy for Zionists.

Then Zionists began terrorizing and massacring people , taking their lands by force.

So , here is my best solution :

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

But Zionists don't like it because they want it all.
I can't think for better solution.
Maybe you do ?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by beezzer

I didn't accept better result when people can just refer to internet for their information while are far away from the truth geographically.

So I should just use you as a reference to the truth?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

You guys want to take over the world. We just want to take over your oil.

We just want 12th Imam to come and rule on Muslims. We don't want you to be our slaves.

And I just know anything i say is not credible to you. Because your TV is your Imam.

Yes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Some Jews have bought lands , but they got more than they had bought. The plan was to buy all lands.

But as soon as Arabs knew , they stood against the plans.

So , Zionists want it to be dirty and called England for solving the issue.

But England bought time and energy for Zionists.

Then Zionists began terrorizing and massacring people , taking their lands by force.

So , here is my best solution :

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

I can't think for better solution.
Maybe you do ?

LOL ok one more!

So, Israel wants to take over the world by buying everyone's land. You guys wanna do it through your religion.. with force!... What's the diffrence? Oh yah... One side actually gets something back.... Money.

Do you honestly think that the world will end up (if Isreal had their way and only if you're 100% right) being owned by israel? How in the 9 hells can the other races stand there with a fist full of money and not own their own land? lol! Do you think they'll just say... Oh coool! Money! We'll just stand here with a handfull of money that someone else paid us for. Nah! We dont need another piece of land.. We just want this worthless piece of paper...

Thats just dumb.

You guys talk yourselves in circles so much than you believe your own propaganda, yet you say thats all we believe in.

Here is the diffrence....

You're TOLD and MADE to believe under penalty of death.

We have our OWN beliefs.. Free will... and are ALLOWED to judge, reasearch, scrutinize and cast off whatever the hell we DONT want to believe or see as right.

Ya know, I always believed that even muslim have their place to believe and were equal.. But buddy, you're honestly tryin hard to make me take that back. Through you, and this is wrong... but through you, I see your whole people. That's pretty sad.. and damn scary to boot.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You guys want to take over the world. We just want to take over your oil.

We just want 12th Imam to come and rule on Muslims. We don't want you to be our slaves.

And I just know anything i say is not credible to you. Because your TV is your Imam.

Yes.

Excuse me. You DO believe in the 12th Imam, then? You want this?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am not a Zionist, but i support Israel 110%.

Do Israel have the right to bomb Gaza? Yes, in retaliation only and thats all they did.Do Israel had the right to bomb Iraq reactor in 1981? Yes, no questions ask.Same in 2007, Syria.

Do Israel have the right to bomb Iran ? If they think its right, i hope they will, and the sooner the better.
It doesn't matter what YOU, or ME, or Obama, or Putin or Ahmadinejad thinks about Israel.
It only matter what Israel thinks about themselves.
If they think they should be the ONLY nuclear power in ME, so be it.

So, yes, i am not afraid to say that i fully SUPPORT Israel...and this because , mainly, i UNDERSTAND them.

There was NO Palestinian people EVER ! They all a bunch of Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians and Jordanians.This is what i know, beleive and nobody yet proved the contrary.They want a country ? What about their OWN countries where they came from?

Go Israel !

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The other option is to take pack your bag and travel here to middle east to see the truth for yourself.

I don't say you should accept me as a reference , but give me some credibility and search about what I say.

That's all.

I don't run a TV channel to feed you with my hidden agendas.

I am claiming my opinion honestly. You can think about it. I don't use any mind control tools here.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I believe in him since our prophet told so.(anything he said , when I think is right). He will come when Muslims truly need him , not by force and bloodshed.

I believe that god has plans for running different parts of the Islamic society.

And to run a good society which people don't like ignorance , he should be here guiding us to what we better do.

So , yes I believe in him.
edit on 2/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector

Do Israel have the right to bomb Gaza? Yes, in retaliation only and thats all they did.Do Israel had the right to bomb Iraq reactor in 1981? Yes, no questions ask.Same in 2007, Syria.

Do Israel have the right to bomb Iran ? If they think its right, i hope they will, and the sooner the better.
It doesn't matter what YOU, or ME, or Obama, or Putin or Ahmadinejad thinks about Israel.
It only matter what Israel thinks about themselves.
If they think they should be the ONLY nuclear power in ME, so be it.

Go Israel !

you are truly Zionist.

There was NO Palestinian people EVER ! They all a bunch of Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians and Jordanians.This is what i know, beleive and nobody yet proved the contrary.They want a country ? What about their OWN countries where they came from?

It is not matter of name , they(Palestinians) were locals living there.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I do not know about them other Zionists, but this specific Zionist (yours truly, Zeroknowledge) does not like this because it kind of fails to mention any plans of this non-warmongering peace suggestion for 5.8 million people who live in the area and are not Palestinians. One would say, deliberately fails to mention those plans. One might also fill in what was said on the issue by same sources in different speeches and have a feeling that it is 1984 doublesepeak peace.
And while there clearly are Zionists who indeed want it all ,their numbers are pretty low and their power is very limited. It is easily shown by a historical fact that never in their history Palestinian people had an autonomy under Muslim rule. Not under Caliphates,not under Mamlukes ,not under Ottoman empire and not under Jordan/Egypt. Only under Zionists who want it all accroding to you and who suggested full independance twice. You can say that conditions were bad ,but nevertheless those suggestions mentioned both sides unlike what you quoted.
As for a better peace plan - i think that there are very few plans that can have less with peace then

Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

So it is kind of easy.
How about Palestinian state with their own laws and infrastructure in 1967 borders and Israeli state in 1967 borders while refugees get a finacial reparations from Israel. Certainly less resistance ,struggle and actions that are associated more with war then with peace.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My interpretation of your post is that you're referencing to radical Zionists. Radical Zionists exist, just like radical Muslims. Radicals of all denominations exist, but none are causing such problems in the world, especially the Middle East than the Radical Zionists that rule Israel. This may offend some people, but to most people with common sense this is everyday reality.

Zionism, and it's supporters, have it so we cannot even criticize it while using valid and logical arguments. Cries of Anti Semite, Jew hater, Iran supporter are a common reprisal. There are a large amount of people on ATS and in the world who support Israel and it's actions. These people fall within many categories and I will not bother listing them all out of pure obviousness.

I'm not taking away from the fact that there are radical Muslims who are just as corrupt and bloodthirsty as the Zionists in Israel but they're not threatening world peace like the actions of the current Israeli regime are. You can label Iran as the bogey man all you want, but they should not be priority number one for the world police, unless they had a secret agenda we're not told about (hint...hint!)

Supporters of Israel can be found everywhere, either due to financial or religious reasons. At least the people doing it for money understand the real deal, while the religious defenders of Israel are stuck with their heads in the sand holding their faith so dearly that it blinds them.

Hey supporters of Israel and it's right to exist in it's current state, I urge you to stand up.

Iran has A MILLION more times the right to exist than the state of Israel.

Free Palestine!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Sorry to break it to you bro, but you're a Zionist!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Scroll to the right to see the land theft until the early 2000's>>>>>>>
(It's even worse now)

Zionists make me sick, and don't call me a Jew hater you fools...Jews against Zionism exist, and they're not anti semites.

Jews in Iran who stand against Israel's shenanigans aren't Jew haters either.

Unless you want to call them self hating Jews, as a last resort

edit on 2-3-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here Zionists, listen to some non Zionist controlled media (in musical form)

Some songs just hit the spot.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

For once we agree. Iran has a right to exist of course, so does Israel in it's current state. Not for religious or financial reasons, but because they are people. Guess that makes me a Zionist.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I think you need to change the issue on your whales, and ill take your offence and defence and match you with an adolf trump card.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe we need to do some land title searches on "Zionist" land claims.

Let's go back as far as the written records show.

Maybe the Turks have some old title and trust papers ?

Maybe the real "Zionists" are just muney mungers with no genuine allegiances.

They do seem to be very vocal and active in lands away from Israel.

Maybe "Zionism" is "Oil-ism" in disguise ?

I wonder who actually "financed" the original "Israel" land purchases.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
What exactly, pray-tell, is Israel doing that Iran, Syria, Libya and any other M.E. country isnt doing themselves?

Act of defence? Or Offence?

Israel is just an illegal regime that has stolen lands from Palestinians and has sinister plans to take over Middle East resources and lands by any mean necessary.

So , Zionists are not peaceful people living friendly beside each other , or you are just ignorant about it.

So , if you Zionists think that Zionists are doing good in Palestine and middle east , come and send a reply.

This sentence has a presumption that people who know about truth in Palestine should reply.
edit on 2/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Wow you are one brainwashed Iranian. The Arabs in Israel have never EVER since the beginning of time had a nation called Palestine. IE: There has never been a Palestinian person till Yassar Arafat put a new name for the Arabs in Israel. Give it up. Palestine was a REGION in biblical times. If that is what your thinking then the Arabs that are occupying JEWISH land in Israel have plenty of room to move into Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq as they were all in the REGION of Palestine. But no those nations keep your Arab brothers in Concentration camps and call them refugees.

At least Israel gave them land to live in, now if your terrorist nation Iran would stop paying them to attack Israel maybe they would live in peace like the everyday people on the street want to.

Then again it wont matter because all of the surrounding Arab and Persian nations will not exists after they try to invade Israel again, the last thing they will see is a bright flash and while they scream Allah Akbar they will be vaporized from the heat of Israeli nuclear weapons.

Your theory is like Canadians moving into Maine and declaring it is theirs. You Arabs have ten times more land than you need, you still live in the stone ages so why cant the Jews live in little Israel without you Arabs constantly attacking them?
Grow up and join the 21st century and stop living in the 14th.

God Bless Israel, Jewish Israel!!!! You call us Zionist out of your ignorance, we just call you ignorant Arabs and Persians. Terrorist works too but Ignorant is better.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Your map is nothing more than a UN-Arab propaganda tool. There has never been a Palestinian so how can there be one in 1948? Palestine was a REGION IN BIBLICAL TIMES!!!!!!

Man you all are some brainwashed fools. Look at Roman history if you want the right answers.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

So since you say "Jewish Israel" do you agree that Israel has apartheid policies and that you support these policies to keep Israel as Jewish as possible?

Can't believe people actually get behind such policies. If any other race or religion (jury still out on which one jews are) tried to do this in this day in age, they would face the same problems israel is facing.

Imagine if minnesota, turned into a whites only or christian only state and kicked everyone out else out. lol

edit on 2-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join