It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream From God - False Flag Attack At Football Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A recent dream I had indicating there will be a false flag terrorist attack. I list several other predictions based on dreams on my blog
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

I was alerted in a dream that there will be a false flag attack at a football game. I had been asking God if I could post an article related to the emergence of the Mahdi where I was trying to estimate the day that he would arrive. I had asked God over a period of days whether I could post it or not but he did not answer. Finally, rather than tell me whether I could post the article or not he told me in a dream that there would be a false flag attack at a football game. I woke up and scribbled “false flag at football game” down on my notebook before falling back asleep. Unfortunately I don’t remember any more details. The next night (last night) before I went to sleep and asked God if I could post an article I wrote about the Illuminati Playing Cards predicting Fukushima. In the dream, I was playing some sort of card game with two other people. The other two were using the same deck of cards but I had brought my own full deck of cards. I asked the dealer if I could use my cards. He said, “No use MY cards.” Meaning use the same deck that the dealer and the other person were using. I immediately woke up. I heard the song “God Bless America” playing in my head. This seemed to imply that he was referring to the false flag attack on American soil during the football game. Concerning the game of cards, I took this to mean that rather than paying so much attention to the Illuminati Playing Cards, he would rather have me just write about the false flag terrorist attack at the football game that he had told me about the night before.

I assume that this false flag attack will happen later this year during the 2012 football season though he didn’t specify.

This also seems to be alluded to in the movie Sum of All Fears.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
God talks to you!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good news for you antibiotics now are showing signs of improving schizophrenia.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW - didn't 'God' talk to rapture preaching, billboard frenzied, it wasn't this time but next time guy, Harold Camping, I think was his name
edit on 2-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

God talks to all of us, you can't hear him through your ears but the heart.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
God talks to you!

He has dreams and interprets them as God talking to him. Better than hearing God's voice in your head when you're wide awake, I guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Have you seen "The Dark Knight Rises" trailer?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue

I hadn't but now I have ~!!! WOW..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Have you read the part in your bible ,something about many false prophets?
Not sure how your god operates ,but putting a giant billboard on the highway would seem a better way of reaching and warning more of his beloved worshippers,or better yet if God actually became a member here and told us directly. Maybe that last guy Was actually God

edit on 2-3-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

is this a local football game or the NFL?

Sometimes we don't get the answer till we 'press in' further, so that God can ensure he has our full attention and then speak to help us know it is him that is speaking, not just our thinking. At this moment, I'm going on 3 weeks of fasting, I have another 3 weeks to go ..

My heart goes out to you, as one that has dreams as well; sometimes, just sometimes, God chooses normal people to carry a tough message(s) or tasks to be accomplished but, be rest assured, they'll be able to carry it and deliver it because God will be with them to do it. (can we say Joan of Arc)

Personally, I think God wants to show you where it will be located at, however, 'pressing in' might be what he wants in the process.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

You're remarkably vague for someone who considers himself to be "one of the two witnesses".

I’m John The Baptist?

I was called by Yeshua in July of 2011. I believe this to be the start of the tribulation. I don’t want to sound proud of boastful, but I am quite certain that I am one of the witnesses of Revelation (John the Baptist).

source

Your posts, on your web site, are all quite vague about time frames and occurances... as your OP is here. One thing that characterizes the prophets of the Old and New Testaments is their specificity. Prophecy in Scripture is not vague. Timelines ("from the giving of the decree to rebuild Jerusalem and the temple to the time of Messiah..." seven weeks and sixty two weeks... (490 years in the Jewish calendar)) are specific, incidents are laid out clearly. Your dreams are anything but, and your interpretations, based on vagueries and human-oriented correlations, are not indicative of a prophet "carried along by the Holy Spirit" whose word "does not originate in the heart of man".

I suggest you examine yourself very, very carefully. The two witnesses not only live wholeheartedly for Christ, but also give their lives for Him. Not only that, but prophecy itself is no joking matter. The Bible outlines the appropriate treatment for false prophets. Should your prophecies prove false, are you willing to accept the Biblical consequences?

One of the true tests of prophecy is that it simply must be specific. Your vague "prophecies" online are no such thing - merely your own impressions of what you THINK might happen. Biblically, no prophet ever spoke in such a manner; and as you'll know, the Bible is the real test. If there is no precedent in Scripture, then you know you're on the wrong path.

You, in all honesty, are on the wrong path. You are not following Christ here, but rather, elevating yourself just as you quote Satan as having done so. "I will be like the most High"...

Prophecy does not have its origin in the will of man, but in the will of the Father. You believe you have been called? Do you remember Isaiah's reaction? "Woe is me! I am a man of unclean lips!" Moses reaction? Ezekiel's reaction? Remember, "Our God is a consuming fire", and "judgement begins at the house of God". You claim to be a prophet? Back up your words with actions. Stop the vague "I think this might happen, maybe around then" comments. This is not Biblical, nor is it how the Holy Spirit operates. If you genuinely believe that the Holy Spirit speaks through you, then speak, be specific, and be accountable to your word. And when that word fails, accept the righteous judgement that awaits you. Otherwise, be silent... because God will not allow you to continue to claim to speak on His behalf when you prove yourself false.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by Donahue

I hadn't but now I have ~!!! WOW..

This is weird I keep thinking about Batman and Aliens! I posted in an abovetopsecret thread which is about Antarctica. What I post was I read a comic book about Batman vs Aliens(People kept posting The Thing movie) in Antarctica which everyone probably ignored. Also got the reminder of AVP. Then I went to watch Batman vs Predator youtube video for fun. www.youtube.com...
After that, I went to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Which I got a reminder of a funny weather balloon cover up picture that had Batman flying vehicle. I was going to post something about batman for fun. Now I came to this thread and saw this batman trailer which is another reminder. WTF.
edit on 2-3-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join