It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Rebukes Limbaugh, Thanks woman called a "slut" and "prostitute"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by RealSpoke

No one is being denied anything. Taxpaying Americans should not have to foot the bill. Colleges and Institutes can supply students condoms and pills or students can do what they have been doing, PAY FOR IT YOURSELF. 3 GRAND DURING LAWSCHOOL SPENT ON BIRTH CONTROL? Really? I would love to see her home movies then. Who is this chick, the moneyshot queen of all time? Next taxpayers will have to pay for her cabride home the following morning. If taxpayers have to pay for her BC then taxpayers should get a freeride on that train she pulls everynight. Or get a copy of the DVD. I applaud Rush for his comment. A whore begging whoremongerers for a handout. That is rich. Welcome to the USA.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You must be a conservative. Yep, you certainly fit the description.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-3-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Thank you President Obama for doing what none of us could...

Limbaugh is a pig.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Not everyone has parents that have insurance. If I didn't have parents that had insurance I would be screwed. I'd never be able to go to the doctor or afford my prescriptions. That is, until I found a job that actually provided a decent insurance plan.

I am not arguing whether there should be public healthcare or not. I am just saying if an 18 year old gets sick and doesn't have parents that have insurance they are screwed.

edit on 2-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sandra! You are 30 years old not 23 like we have been told. Go buy a clue and a prescription.

She is a professional Reproductive Justice advocate!

The question is, how do we combat this conservative opposition and oppression, in order to facilitate a discussion and educate others about the RJ movement? I am obviously not alone in facing these problems, as Sandra Fluke of Georgetown lead a packed room in a discussion on this question at the first Issue Caucus that I attended at the Leadership Institute, LSRJ’s national conference at Berkeley.

reporepro.lsrj.org...

Sandra Fluke, Past President of Georgetown LSRJ, to Testify on Women’s Health

lsrj.org...

Sandra Fluke’s professional background in domestic violence and human trafficking began with Sanctuary for Families in New York City. There, she launched the agency’s pilot Program Evaluation Initiative. While at Sanctuary, she co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which after a twenty-year stalemate, successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence, including LGBTQ victims and teens. Sandra was also a member of the Manhattan Borough President’s Taskforce on Domestic Violence and numerous other New York City and New York State coalitions that successfully advocated for policy improvements impacting victims of domestic violence.

www.law.georgetown.edu...

She's just trying to create a bigger name for herself. She was fully aware of Georgetown's policy BEFORE she enrolled. She wanted to fight the system and stir up some controversy.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

American taxpayers are fed up with a lot of things. The least on my mind -- as a business owner -- is contraception. I am actually far more concerned with the insurance lobby writing their own legislation, the wastefulness of the Pentagon (it's ALL waste, there is NO SUCH THING as "terrorism") and ZERO PERCENT interest loans to invest banks from the Fed (If I can get a million dollars at 0% interest, even for 24 hours, I wouldn't need to own or operate anything, as my money would be FREE).

Stop putting words in my mouth. None of you jokers speak for me.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe people will wake up and see all this Entitlement certian people scream about is utter BS. No one wants to work and pay for anything anymore. Women are in control of their bods, if they want BC or abortions or highlights in their hair THEY SHOULD PAY OUT OF POCKET. I do not understand why that is a problem. Our country is in severe debt and THIS is even a topic of discussion? How about the government start paying for dildos and vibrators, since they both can be considered a form of BC? Do you see where this road leads? Anybody? We want TPTB out of our bedrooms yet we want TPTB to pay for bedroom-related tools. Does ANYBODY understand my POV?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by jibeho

Not everyone has parents that have insurance.
You right and she is actually30 years old not 23 like we were led to believe and would not qualify for her parents insurance. She managed to cough up $46,000 a year to attend law school at Georgetown for three years though. I tell her to get a part time !@#$ job waiting tables or serving beers like I did in college.
edit on 2-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

Originally posted by jibeho
I have high cholesterol!!!! Someone please help!!! I actually have to pay for my medicine. It's not right. Damn you ZOCOR!!!!!!!!! ZOOOCOOOORRRR!!!!!

if you would keep your legs together eat healthy, then you wouldn't have a unplanned pregnancy cholesterol problem.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

I have bad DNA shouldn't I qualify for free pills to keep my HEART healthy??

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Sandra! You are 30 years old not 23 like we have been told. Go buy a clue and a prescription.

She is a professional Reproductive Justice advocate!

Sandra Fluke’s professional background in domestic violence and human trafficking began with Sanctuary for Families in New York City. There, she launched the agency’s pilot Program Evaluation Initiative. While at Sanctuary, she co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which after a twenty-year stalemate, successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence, including LGBTQ victims and teens. Sandra was also a member of the Manhattan Borough President’s Taskforce on Domestic Violence and numerous other New York City and New York State coalitions that successfully advocated for policy improvements impacting victims of domestic violence.

www.law.georgetown.edu...

Oh my god - she's one of those liberal community organizers! The nerve of her trying to help victims of violence and human trafficking. The b*tch.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Limbaugh is a circus freak who should shut his hate spewing intolerant overmedicated trap.

I can't believe I used to watch his show with admiration in my twenties throughout the Clinton years.

No, I certainly do not agree with everything President Obama's administration has done, attempted to do, or hasn't done right from my perspective given the experiences my senses have garnered over the years, and what I think I know....

But Kudos for him for doing that. Political move during an election year or not, like that time he had those two over for beers to "kiss and make up" so to speak, this was a move I can appreciate. At least it gives the appearance the president cares and supports the public's right to voice their opinion about their concerns and issues without being called names by people who have a 20 million person following.

Limbaugh
Obama

Win win for Fluke, I did not see her testimony, but will watch it later today when I have time.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

(sarcasm noted)

Limbaugh is has a bitter dark soul.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

You noticed that too?
Glad I didn't have to mention it. She's a pro and not some down on her luck student.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Reply to post by kaylaluv

I honestly have no idea which party I fall under. I just think Sandra's request is insane. Her way of thinking is the mentality that is sinking the ship. It is all about responsibility. I smoke and know the dangers of cigs so I and I alone should pay for my habit. I could argue TPTB sell them or bitch about the ingredients that kill or harm but I take responsibility for my actions. And when I have sex I always offer to pay for whatever BC the woman wants. Most do not want protection of any kind, and those are the ones I usually walk away from. Point is, takes 2 to tango, one of those 2 need to pay for the dance, not Obamacare, an insurance company, or Planned Parenthood.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What exactly is wrong with this? There is nothing wrong with being a political activist. At least she is trying trying to change the world in a way she sees is better.

As the 2010 recipient of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles Fran Kandel Public Interest Grant, she researched, wrote, and produced an instructional film on how to apply for a domestic violence restraining order in pro per. She has also interned with the Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking; Polaris Project; Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County; Break the Cycle; the Domestic Violence Legal Empowerment and Appeals Project; NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund; Crime Victim and Sexual Assault Services; and the Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County.

Helping people is evil now because she might be *GASP* a liberal?

All she was going to do is give a speech to a congressional committee about the birth control. This is the USA, everyone is allowed to believe and say what they want. I have no clue if she lied about her age, a lot of women do or if the media got it mixed up. Not that it really matters, because she was giving a speech applying to more than herself.
edit on 2-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Could someone post a transcript where Rush actually called Sandra a "slut" or "prostitute"?

Not defending Rush at all, really I can't stand him. I just see how this is being taken out of context and has been inflated beyond what it actually is. I want to see where he calls this lady the accused names. He doesn't come out and say "Sandra Fluke is a Slut" does he?

"What does it say about the college coed Susan [SIC] Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex?," he said on his radio show. "What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex."

www.nydailynews.com...

This is not a transcript. This is quoting from a news article. I have read this but it's doesn't mean it's in the order that he said it. Again I don't like Rush, but I want to see an actual transcript. Word for word. No media input. I'm looking but with no luck.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by kaylaluv

I honestly have no idea which party I fall under. I just think Sandra's request is insane. Her way of thinking is the mentality that is sinking the ship. It is all about responsibility. I smoke and know the dangers of cigs so I and I alone should pay for my habit. I could argue TPTB sell them or bitch about the ingredients that kill or harm but I take responsibility for my actions. And when I have sex I always offer to pay for whatever BC the woman wants. Most do not want protection of any kind, and those are the ones I usually walk away from. Point is, takes 2 to tango, one of those 2 need to pay for the dance, not Obamacare, an insurance company, or Planned Parenthood.

And if you get lung cancer from smoking? The cost for chemo, surgery to remove lung, etc. can run into a lot of money. Is all that coming out of your own pocket since it was your responsibility not to get lung cancer?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

video of him saying it

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Was not trying to speak on your behalf. I agree there are better things to be concerned about and I am aware of the struggle self-made business men and women are dealing with, having been around them and worked for them for 3 decades. The smaller the business the larger the struggle. But ALL Americans will in one way or another be affected by nonsense like this. Birth control should be paid by the person using it. Plain and simple. But apparently not. Any way I did not mean to put words in anyone's mouth.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

nevermind, it's already posted.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Thanks RealSpoke, This is what I wanted to see. I won't just take the media's word for most things and like to hear it myself so I can see what the context is. As you know a conversation can be taken different ways depending on what part of the conversation you are hearing.

Again thanks.

Rush is a paid pot stirrer with to many people who take his word to heart. Another reason I'm an Independent.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join