It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Rebukes Limbaugh, Thanks woman called a "slut" and "prostitute"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Birth Control pills are used for far more then just stopping pregnancy. They are used for women who have unusually heavy flows during that time of the month, acme, hormonal control. Where are the doctors to help out with what it does besides contraception.

My girlfriend's sister had heavy flows so the doctor prescribed them exactly for that purpose, and this girl is still a virgin, so that main argument is bull excrement. It is for health as well as contraception. It is "This AND that", not "This OR that". Look at more then just one point of view, or you are just exposing your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Could someone post a transcript where Rush actually called Sandra a "slut" or "prostitute"?

Not defending Rush at all, really I can't stand him. I just see how this is being taken out of context and has been inflated beyond what it actually is. I want to see where he calls this lady the accused names. He doesn't come out and say "Sandra Fluke is a Slut" does he?

"What does it say about the college coed Susan [SIC] Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex?," he said on his radio show. "What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex."

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I was taught that people who use foul words were too ignorant to express their thoughts without them. If Limbaugh did this to inflame others, he accomplished his mission and shot himself in the foot.

Bet he's really delighted he gave Obama an opportunity to win some support here. If he had any female listeners he probably took a hit there, too.

So much for being a journalistic professional.
edit on 3/2/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by RealSpoke

No one is being denied anything. Taxpaying Americans should not have to foot the bill. Colleges and Institutes can supply students condoms and pills or students can do what they have been doing, PAY FOR IT YOURSELF. 3 GRAND DURING LAWSCHOOL SPENT ON BIRTH CONTROL? Really? I would love to see her home movies then. Who is this chick, the moneyshot queen of all time? Next taxpayers will have to pay for her cabride home the following morning. If taxpayers have to pay for her BC then taxpayers should get a freeride on that train she pulls everynight. Or get a copy of the DVD. I applaud Rush for his comment. A whore begging whoremongerers for a handout. That is rich. Welcome to the USA.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

See...negativity creates sympathy and opportunity to win more support.

Just a little example of what I was saying in the other thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I was taught that people who use foul words were too ignorant to express their thoughts without them. If Limbaugh did this to inflame others, he accomplished his mission and shot himself in the foot.

Bet he's really delighted he gave Obama an opportunity to win some support here. If he had any female listeners he probably took a hit there, too.

So much for being a media professional.

The guy is actually quite brilliant (I just vomited a bit)

Rush doesn't want the republicans to win the white house, senate, or anything...he is at his best, and in most demand when the right wing is in the minority.
He does not resonate as a defender of a potus..he is all rabid attack dog, so he will want the right to fly to the most fringe part of the party and lose everything...that way he gets to spout tons of hate daily and be quite popular than that.
Nothing was as pathetic as him defending almost daily anything GWB did. He loves Obama and wants him to stay right where he is..and wants a Dem sitting in office after him. All about calculated outrage to fuel his popularity...hell, the more you can get a president to address you = good press.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is this bill really "requiring Taxpayers" to foot the bill, or just making sure that insurance companies include it in the care costs? Cause a lot of people here are saying tax payers are shelling out cash, but I don't think that is the case. Am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
Is this bill really "requiring Taxpayers" to foot the bill, or just making sure that insurance companies include it in the care costs? Cause a lot of people here are saying tax payers are shelling out cash, but I don't think that is the case. Am I wrong?

No, you are not wrong.

But Fox News and conservative talk shows like to confuse the message and their listeners eat it up.

That is why a lot of people think that "Obamacare" is government provided healthcare...when it is nothing like that at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Rush doesn't want the republicans to win the white house, senate, or anything...he is at his best, and in most demand when the right wing is in the minority. He does not resonate as a defender of a potus..he is all rabid attack dog, so he will want the right to fly to the most fringe part of the party and lose everything...that way he gets to spout tons of hate daily and be quite popular than that.

Great point SaturnFX. It's not just him either, Hannity, Beck, and all the others benefit personally when the GOP is in the minority....and all of Fox News. I wonder if Rupert Murdoch (owner of Fox News) will vote for Obama again this time.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Rush did not shoot himself in the foot. Pay attention to your surroundings, lawyers have been on TV the last 24 hours saying she is full of it. 3K on BC is a lot of sex. What is she doing, forking her professors so she does not have to study. Typical college brat. As far as Rush's women listeners...nah...I am sure most agree with Rush. American taxpayers are fed up with these entitled spoiled brats constantly asking for more. What makes me upset the most is Rush says something I agree with. If I was a female at her school I would make sure the world knew she did not speak on my behalf. I think if I could go to lawschool I could afford BC....WITHOUT GOVERNMENTAL ASSISTANCE.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

If I was a female

And that's all that we need to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why would anyone want to deny women birth control?

No one is denying her birth control. She just does NOT want to pay for it out of her pocket.

Georgetown Tuition: $41,000 a year undergrad. $47,000 Law School. This chick should be talking to her parents to get on their insurance. I believe the age limit was bumped up to 25 years of age. Then her coveted pills may end up costing her about $9/ month. The cost of one beer in a Georgetown Bar.

As for calling her a slut and a prostitute...Rushbo may have gone a little too far there. I get his point. Now he has just created another poster child for Obama to parade around for his campaign. Interesting ... Wonder how much she will get paid.
edit on 2-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

But it's Okay for Obama to "use" this fair young damsel as a golden opportunity to make him and his platform look good.

I watched the video, and I really don't believe the taxpayers should have to pay for her birth control. I don't believe we should have to pay for abortions either. You may not understand, but that's asking me to pay for killing a human being. I am entitled to believe this even if you disagree.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have high cholesterol!!!! Someone please help!!! I actually have to pay for my medicine. It's not right. Damn you ZOCOR!!!!!!!!! ZOOOCOOOORRRR!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I have high cholesterol!!!! Someone please help!!! I actually have to pay for my medicine. It's not right. Damn you ZOCOR!!!!!!!!! ZOOOCOOOORRRR!!!!!

if you would keep your legs together eat healthy, then you wouldn't have a unplanned pregnancy cholesterol problem.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by Skada

If insurance companies pay then others with the same company will have higher premiums. Technically taxpayers taxes will not pay for BC. But taxpaying Americans who struggle as it is cannot afford insurance that goes up everytime some punk wants an insurance company to pay for something that we the people should pay out of our own pockets if we choose to do so.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is this the same Rush who years ago said "You don't have to think for yourself kiddies. Let your uncle Rush do your thinking for you."

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

Originally posted by jibeho

if you would keep your legs together eat healthy, then you wouldn't have a unplanned pregnancy cholesterol problem.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

Awww...you beat me too it.

Well played sir.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Rush did not shoot himself in the foot. Pay attention to your surroundings, lawyers have been on TV the last 24 hours saying she is full of it. 3K on BC is a lot of sex. What is she doing, forking her professors so she does not have to study. Typical college brat. As far as Rush's women listeners...nah...I am sure most agree with Rush. American taxpayers are fed up with these entitled spoiled brats constantly asking for more. What makes me upset the most is Rush says something I agree with. If I was a female at her school I would make sure the world knew she did not speak on my behalf. I think if I could go to lawschool I could afford BC....WITHOUT GOVERNMENTAL ASSISTANCE.

I appreciate the information. I don't watch TV.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

But it's Okay for Obama to "use" this fair young damsel as a golden opportunity to make him and his platform look good.

I watched the video, and I really don't believe the taxpayers should have to pay for her birth control. I don't believe we should have to pay for abortions either. You may not understand, but that's asking me to pay for killing a human being. I am entitled to believe this even if you disagree.

Everything is fair in politics.

It's just that the right seems to be retarded in their attempts...every attack they try to make backfires and ends up gaining support for Obama.

Kind of like how Santorum called Obama a "snob" for encouraging kids to go to college...yes...Obama haters loved it...the rest of the country said "WTF?"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join