It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama Rebukes Limbaugh, Thanks woman called a "slut" and "prostitute"

page: 16
28
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
If she wants to have sex and not get pregnant maybe she should buy her own damn pills or use a condom.


Yes, her testimony made her look like a fool.

The softball questions from Nancy Pelosi didn't work.

Sandra Fluke & Monica Lewinsky are being mentioned in the same sentence

in Washington DC.




posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by mastahunta
 


Go to Planned Parenthood. It's a democrat sacred cow.

There are locations in Washington DC.


Pregnancies and childbirth are more expensive than the pill, so you are putting
more burden on the insurance industry. Why do you hate business and the free market?



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by mastahunta
 


Go to Planned Parenthood. It's a democrat sacred cow.

There are locations in Washington DC.


Guess what, just for you I called Planned Parenthood to ask about how much getting birth control from them would cost. Wanna know what they said?
"With insurance, depending on the type, it should be between $5 and $10. Without insurance, it could cost you anywhere between $30 and $150 out of pocket"



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101
 


I think you mean WITH birth control that causes their periods to start going away or happening every 3 months messing up the schedule, how the hell not being on birth control make you not have a period?



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, I guess the government should start paying for the healthy food that the obese need to eat to be healthy. They should begin providing coverage for gym memberships as well. Isn't it our right to be healthy? Oh, and the government should begin paying for my vitamins and mild pain relievers like aspirin as well. Why not athletes foot cream and my icy hot as well? All of these things could have a huge impact on my overall health and are necessary for me to live a long and healthy life without risk or suffering.

Oh, and government should begin to cover cosmetic surgeries and liposuction because my depression is a serious issue and makes me unable to work so I need to be able to feel better about myself. If I don't receive this care I don't know if I can be a productive member of society.

Now, I'm allergic to gluten and so I can't eat anything but gluten free foods. Have you seen the price of gluten free bread or gluten free pasta? It is absurd and therefore, I think the government should help me out here and pass the price onto the other consumers that are just buying cheap ol' regular pasta and bread.

I hear that a glass of wine a day is very good for my heart. Heart disease runs in my family and so in order to be preventative I think I should drink wine. However, wine can be rather expensive ($10+ a bottle) and I will need a couple bottles a week to do that glass of wine a day thing. That's like $80 a month in wine (about the cost of birth control) so I think that I should be able to get a wine prescription and have it covered on my insurance or at least have a government mandate of some kind.

This is about the same level of absurdity that a forced mandate on contraception is.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Believer101
 


I think you mean WITH birth control that causes their periods to start going away or happening every 3 months messing up the schedule, how the hell not being on birth control make you not have a period?


No I don't. WITHOUT my birth control my hormones get out of whack and I will go months without a period.
Do you know anything about birth control? What about how a human woman's body works?
Birth control is a HORMONE REGULATOR.
Do some research, it'll help you.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
If she wants to have sex and not get pregnant maybe she should buy her own damn pills or use a condom.


Her wanting to have sex on our dime is our responsibility, didn't you know that?



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101
 


I'm a male why would I care how a womans body works? I know when my girlfriend was on that stuff she stopped having periods. Maybe you shouldn't take the pills in the first place and everything would be alright.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
I'll have to agree with Rush Limbaugh on this one. I am not Republican OR Democrat, I couldn't care less, because anyone who can't see that BOTH parties are out to destroy us and the last remaining vestiges of the Constitution deserves everything they get for voting for either party. But back on point, I think Sandra Fluke and Nancy Pelosi both are what Limbaugh said. They are nothing but women who are championing rights for women and there's nothing wrong with that (in and of itself) but women have all the good jobs today and are managers of virtually every institution, they get jobs simply on the premise of quota (something a man never gets), they get everything handed to them in court at the man's expense even if the man is more responsible, money, children, property...and they still claim to be victims. So the way I see it these two women are everything that Limbaugh says and many more like them in Washington......because they don't want equal rights for women....they want equal rights and then more and more rights at the expense of men. Way to go RUSH!


Yes. Well done Rush Limbaugh!

This Sandra Fluke - Nancy Pelosi victim card has been forced out into the light of day.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by mastahunta
 


Go to Planned Parenthood. It's a democrat sacred cow.

There are locations in Washington DC.


Guess what, just for you I called Planned Parenthood to ask about how much getting birth control from them would cost. Wanna know what they said?
"With insurance, depending on the type, it should be between $5 and $10. Without insurance, it could cost you anywhere between $30 and $150 out of pocket"


Condoms are birth control, how much are they at PP?


edit on 3-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Condoms are free, so I don't see why she is complaining about birth control. Go get your damn condoms and have free safe sex. But then there is the big case she prolly doesn't want to make her men use condoms to get the REAL feeling. Pathetic.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Believer101
 


I think you mean WITH birth control that causes their periods to start going away or happening every 3 months messing up the schedule, how the hell not being on birth control make you not have a period?


No I don't. WITHOUT my birth control my hormones get out of whack and I will go months without a period.
Do you know anything about birth control? What about how a human woman's body works?
Birth control is a HORMONE REGULATOR.
Do some research, it'll help you.


Go do some -research- at Planned Parenthood. They have everything you need.

Just do a Google search for a nearby location.

Seek the truth.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Believer101
 


I think you mean WITH birth control that causes their periods to start going away or happening every 3 months messing up the schedule, how the hell not being on birth control make you not have a period?


No I don't. WITHOUT my birth control my hormones get out of whack and I will go months without a period.
Do you know anything about birth control? What about how a human woman's body works?
Birth control is a HORMONE REGULATOR.
Do some research, it'll help you.


Condoms aren't hormone regulators. They are free.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Believer101
 


I'm a male why would I care how a womans body works? I know when my girlfriend was on that stuff she stopped having periods. Maybe you shouldn't take the pills in the first place and everything would be alright.


If you don't care how a woman's body works, why are you on this thread talking about a hormone regulator for women? Maybe that's because she didn't take it right. 3 weeks of the pill that keeps your hormones in check, 1 week without pills or with placebo pills that do nothing that give you your period. Not that hard to understand.

And are you even reading my posts?? Without birth control, I don't have periods.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101
 





If you don't care how a woman's body works, why are you on this thread talking about a hormone regulator for women?

Because I'm free to post on whatever thread I want...are you my mom?



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Condoms are free, so I don't see why she is complaining about birth control. Go get your damn condoms and have free safe sex. But then there is the big case she prolly doesn't want to make her men use condoms to get the REAL feeling. Pathetic.


And condoms are preferred form of birth control. Birth control pills don't prevent STDs.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Believer101
 


I think you mean WITH birth control that causes their periods to start going away or happening every 3 months messing up the schedule, how the hell not being on birth control make you not have a period?


No I don't. WITHOUT my birth control my hormones get out of whack and I will go months without a period.
Do you know anything about birth control? What about how a human woman's body works?
Birth control is a HORMONE REGULATOR.
Do some research, it'll help you.


Condoms aren't hormone regulators. They are free.


Condoms also don't help women keep their hormones in check, keep ovarian cysts away, help with severe menstrual cramps or acne.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bugman82
Well, I guess the government should start paying for the healthy food that the obese need to eat to be healthy. They should begin providing coverage for gym memberships as well. Isn't it our right to be healthy? Oh, and the government should begin paying for my vitamins and mild pain relievers like aspirin as well. Why not athletes foot cream and my icy hot as well? All of these things could have a huge impact on my overall health and are necessary for me to live a long and healthy life without risk or suffering.

Oh, and government should begin to cover cosmetic surgeries and liposuction because my depression is a serious issue and makes me unable to work so I need to be able to feel better about myself. If I don't receive this care I don't know if I can be a productive member of society.

Now, I'm allergic to gluten and so I can't eat anything but gluten free foods. Have you seen the price of gluten free bread or gluten free pasta? It is absurd and therefore, I think the government should help me out here and pass the price onto the other consumers that are just buying cheap ol' regular pasta and bread.

I hear that a glass of wine a day is very good for my heart. Heart disease runs in my family and so in order to be preventative I think I should drink wine. However, wine can be rather expensive ($10+ a bottle) and I will need a couple bottles a week to do that glass of wine a day thing. That's like $80 a month in wine (about the cost of birth control) so I think that I should be able to get a wine prescription and have it covered on my insurance or at least have a government mandate of some kind.

This is about the same level of absurdity that a forced mandate on contraception is.


ObamaCare is socialism gone wild.

Free candy for everyone!

Eventually, you run out of other peoples money.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


I'm saying she enrolled with a purpose to fight. She chose to attend a Conservative Jesuit University... She chose to pay $47,000 a year for law school. She chooses to take birth control. Plenty of other top notch law schools and universities that I'm sure would fit her needs for free pills. She made the choice to attend and to fight a PRIVATE JESUIT university.



And?

If you see the wall crumbling, and your motivated to fix it, you don't go to the strong points of the wall, you go to the place where there is a problem. She may be an activist, in which case, it would be in her interest to go where the infection/broken part is at and shine a light on it.

This story isn't about one single girl and her pills, its about a much greater issue that effects plenty of people. So, it doesn't matter if she personally is reporting from some hyper liberal area or neocon...the issue is health care coverage for women within a certain income bracket getting help for the pill. You can say knowing this specific girl is important, and you will no doubt lose the entire argument focusing in on a irrelevant battle.

Yes, people tend to send well spoken and educated activists to congress that have a strong allegory backdrop to further demonstrate the point. Instead of her saying "I heard that a different plan/college/institution did this.." she is saying she is there where it happens.

So again...your complaining that someone testifying to congress is educated on the issue she is presenting...that somehow its unfair she got educated (purposefully) on the subject.

I laugh at that mindset

ha

haha

...
ha
-cough-

Hint: best to keep to the discussion of the idea verses try to single this specific person out...Rush is learning this the hard way...seems many conservatives are.
People aren't into witch hunting anymore and those whom try are only showing themselves as the 17th century nutjobs they are.


There is a BIG difference between healthcare coverage and FREE healthcare coverage free prescriptions etc etc.

Nothing is ever free. The costs are merely passed down to those who actually pay out of their own pockets so that others may have.

Doesn't Planned Parenthood offer cheap/free birth control pills??? This is not the business of the Federal Government.

As far as Rush's comments... I commented earlier that he was out of line. Seems to go with his personality at times and the personalities and egos in his line of work. They come from both sides of the aisle.

Bill Mahr comes to mind recently when he called Sarah Palin a C - - - -! He for some reason gets a free pass from the media and the left because his comment was directed towards Palin. He also takes cover under his "comedian" alter ego whenever it is convenient and all is well. Billy was just making a funny hee hee. Perhaps Rushbo needs to moonlight as a Comedian to see if he too can get a free pass after sticking his fat foot in his mouth.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For those of you who don't care enough to listen to a woman who knows what she's talking about, maybe you'll listen to this site here:


Adolescent girls and young women are frequently prescribed birth control pills for irregular or absent menstrual periods, menstrual cramps, acne, PMS, endometriosis, and for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Girls who are diagnosed with PCOS are often prescribed oral contraceptives to lower their hormone levels and regulate their menstrual periods.


Source

Again, do some research. It's good for you.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join