It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Possible ET encounter!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Benoit84

It is very complex. As to the dreams, they're more, of course. Everyone is being processed here, planet gets missing time because we all get checkups.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Do you have a link for your experiences? If you can give me one Id greatly appreciate it!
Im only able to read the site on my phone and cant use the search on here. Thanks!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have a "gray" that visits me as I'm falling asleep. He has a playful personality and always pops in front of my thoughts, like "Boo!" or "AHHA!" He has a really good energy and I think he's been with me since childhood.

One night, when I was a kid, I awoke to see a line of little grays walking through my bedroom with my sister. I yelled at them to take me too. They did.

We went to the moon, where they explained to me that the moon was towed here from Saturn. I told my mom, but she just laughed at me.

We also went to Saturn, which is a bustling metropolis, and I complained that the rings were too loud. Again, my mom just laughed at the idea that the rings of Saturn were ringing in my ears. That was 1962.
edit on 2-3-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't be overly concerned if you invited them or not, they do pretty much what needs to be done. As one here posted, there is not much you can do to stop them. According to my wife, she came to love the small ones, but they don't like to be touched and this from a woman whom claims not to believe in any of this.

I have received advice and knowledge, admittedly only hints and never can remember how to being doing this looks in real life. This last year, I was left bruised inside, marked on the outside, but knew it was a major adjustment that needed doing, even when my wife woke me and I told her I needed to go back out of body again. They just do a job outside of our experience.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is what I like ATS for. Little stories like this. OP i dont know if what your saw was real or lucid. Have you thought of trying to do it again..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I will link it, but its not really an experience thread, it only offers a small amount, don't have nerves of steal to put it all in one place, prefer hit and run, and then hide out. The world isn't set up to share it, so this thread shared a little, but the theme was to show, that when you discover what is going on, and don't like some of it, well how to stop negative things from happening or dark side from accessing. There are ways, it takes work. Some with strong enough faith in their religions claim they do this, but I've always had faith in Goodness and Love, and so it takes alot of awareness of whatever is giving permissions in your life, what problems are occurring. Is the family getting along? Are you going against your conscience in anything you are doing? Are you struggling with an issue?

The more you try to become a help to those around you, see from their view point, not respond with anger, try to be kind always then it stopped.

For example in my case, after the kind of checkups I did not like, during one, I just decided I didn't want to be upset, that though this was not approved of by me, I still wanted to be as kind as I could be and try to stretch into the doctors/technicians view point, and not judge her. And that ended it, things changed quickly. Negatives were kept away, and no more scoop marks like this appeared:

www.rense.com...

These are the most common, small very deep, nearly to, or to the bone and take a long time to heal.

My youngest son and I got this, he was sleeping in bed with me. Wierd painful wounds that healed up in that kind of shape.

www.abduct.com...

None of these pics are us.

Other things too. It ended, by reaching into understanding and positivity.

Its kind of a frequency match and karmic, what happens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is trying to share the ways to raise above it.

Also this:

And those James Gilliland meditations already linked which is from the last page of this.

When I was woken up to the abductions and sitings, that was it. They could hear my every thought, greeted me from the crafts. So I went out nearly every night, for over a year, and basically poured out my heart for the planet and all the people here, and all of nature. Thanked them all and didn't care if the bad guys were listening. Because even they prove Goodness exists. Just the gratitude and appreciation of such higher worlds, I knew were wonderful eutopias.

But wanted all unwelcome intrusions to end so was a real search for answers, and some have come regarding this.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing with me! I read the first link you gave and i found it interesting that you mentioned something about them coming around New Years for programming or something. The dream I wrote about was either around Christmas or NYs, I dont remember which, but thats why I was staying at my mothers, because my hubby was in the Dominican visiting family and my mom didnt want me to spend the holidays alone. Lol That comment of yours made me go "Oh, c***!"
I really hope/hoped my dreams of them arent real, especially cuz the one I had 2 weeks ago was nasty. It was pretty short, I was standing in front of a grey and there was a man strapped in a chair that I have never seen before. The alien had cut off the top of the mans head and was showing me his brain and i yelled "Why are you doing this?!" and the grey showed me a picture of me flipping him off...I woke up right after that wondering why another guy would be punished for my fear and anger towards the greys?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

That is not as atypical of real abductions as one could think.

Dr. Karla Turner MUFON conference 1 of 6

Yes that time period there was a huge amount of sitings all put down to festivities, chinese lanterns, etc. A perfect cover period.

When I was 4 I was rooted to the ground by an antman. And then have seen another grey at the door knowing this meant we were on a list, however that didn't have anything negative associated with it, but 9 days were mentioned, my family seemed to be working, ie, in navy uniforms dusting orange soot off, probably in the mines for them, that was distorted.

But during the last holiday season, my youngest son, he saw one at the window, jumped in shock and it just moved in a flash around the building and was at the other sunroom window. Consequently they spent hours out of their game room, begging my older son to come in and guard them. He's had sitings on his own too, my youngest, pulling me out to see the craft. During some of our sitings, he wouldn't go to sleep at night, after midnight he finally said, "they're following us. I don't want them to take me in the night through the window", and he had no way of knowing that scenario.

Due to some of the really bad things revealed in these abductions, for example Karla Turner's interviews and also, I've read two of her pdf's now/books. What you dreamt is possible.

This is why, I promote seeking within to connect to Higher Self and your True Source, God/Goodness, the Family of Love and Goodness and really trying to drop all judgements of people, ie the homeless, the poor, the families in Iran being bombed, just be LOVE. Always be Love. For for every tree, every plant, every creature great and small and even show compassion for the negative ETs. Beam compassion.

It raises your frequency. Anyone that has ET involvement, ie not the Guides, or Family watching over, not the postives, or Higher Self, but this kind which is fairly common for North Amercian abductions, needs to work on raising their frequency far beyond them if they can.

Closing all permissions anywhere in their lives that they can. Finding their life purpose, starting to get on their life's purpose, why their soul came into the world.

When you're doing that you gain protection.

ARK is acts of random kindness. The other kind of ARKs don't count.

Giving more than taking kind of thing.

And not all are greys, I've had human ET contact all my life too. And some of that was very scientific and cool. Though recently tables seemed to turn around on that one, due to a CME and more memories, I remembered him, knew he was one of the ground crew and had made that sacrfice for a long time and was apathetic, very cool, had seen alot. Wasn't happy with human history and yet wasn't negative, but not positive either. And when I remembered thanked him for his sacrifice, for the work they had done, but now, it was time to go home. That everyone who had grown cold needed to dust off their hearts again and do the work now to raise frequency, get ready to go home. And just beamed alot of love at him, remembering that this was partly why I came here myself was to encourage that for everyone. Time to raise frequency. And no more, would I ever feel under his thumb again, I took my power back and had enormous compassion towards him. Just knew he would do this, recover.

What you saw in your dream explains why every time a sliver of memory returns from these moon based greys, basically that are messing with humans, I go into shock for days. But really bad memories of where the wounds come from, don't come, and I don't want them. I would lose my ability to feel normal, would be in permanent shock and would compassion, and my ability to pray for them, I pray for all consciousness in the universe to gain their love and go home, everyone, always. It would be a lot harder to do if you have a vivid memory of a monster. I don't want those memories. But sometimes a person needs some to heal properly themselves.

So you'll have to decide how far you want to go with seeking that, or if you can just work on the frequency part, like all humans need to, we all to raise our frquency and awareness higher, and keep it under wraps as just dreams.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatwentwrong11001

Hey there Whatwentwrong ... really enjoyed the spontaneous vibe to your account makes it have a natural flow and more believable ... you seem genuine and some of the details that you relate fit the same pattern as my own abduction experience ... which was one of the main reasons I joined ATS in the first place

Back when I joined there was a word limit so I had to split my account into two parts but it all happened over the period of a single night ... and like you I 'know' with 100% certainty that I was awake throughout the entire thing. Here are links to my threads if you'd like to compare similarities;

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1);

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2);

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by Unity_99

I have only been having these dreams for a few years now. In the beginning it would just be a dream of seeing one outside my window, then another one months later it would be in my room. They seem to progress with each one, i always found it odd. I agree about raising frequency. I have become interested in many of these topics recently, especially past lives and what my purpose may be in this life. Im trying to sort things out and become a more positive person but i also feel like my poor patience gets in the way far too often. Lol

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The kinds of permissions are so varied. Some may even have to do with what programs people are buying into, so they're judging themselves. For some it could be reading a channeled work, for another that is OK, as they are standing in their light reading with discernment or researching this. For another it could be family arguments, unresolved issues from childhood. Depression. Lack of self esteem that prevents one for reaching for the soul growth they were meant to begin as a part of their soul journey. It can even be, not paying attention to the world around us, and the hurts of others. For the rush of the day, with so many stresses, people often go on auto pilot, but auto pilot is not your consciousness, its your body suit, so when people don't gain consciousness and start to choose, how to react or how change your reactions, they're atrophying their light orb/soul.

The whole system is set up to do this, its hard to buck the world, to see through it, and slow down.

The simplest answers though relate to growing love and staying in our heart, pulling away from disagreements to reflect on how to see the light in people and just encourage it to grow.

One person could see a small thing as a big failing, and slump into self blame and depression and even that could give them more access.

Its a thoughtscape so inner seeking to find out from your Source/Soul/Family, what is important, what needs dislodging and working on, and what needs some Humor and Acceptance/Forgiveness, and just more laughter to shine away.

We're really hard on ourselves.

The biggest thing I've found lately is how much energy and effort TPTB (who have sold out to negatives) spend in controlling our religious perceptions, our value system, its all about control. Freeing the mind and heart, having alot of forgiveness for self and all others.

Laughter, Joy, Warmth, Peace in our hearts. These things can sometimes just turn it all around. Sometimes its not years of working on big problems. Success can occur just on spending some time in more positivity, just laughing at life and loving everyone just the way they are, and yet seeing the light in them for growth always. Just chasing rainbows and sunshine and throwing the heavy weights can cause some deep inner healings.

We're hard on ourselves and can open these doors, and it seems like that is the system of the controllers to try and trap our consciousness in their karma/negative/scarisity systems, and make us blame each other and ourselves alot for everything.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That last part about the joy and laughter, that is exactly the message I kept getting whenever I get down and overburdened with the family and the younger kids fighting, and had experiences with Family/Guides, sun shining through clouds.

We're so programmed to be hard on ourselves. Even to think healing our lives is alot of work and takes deep painful therapy. Sometimes it does to open a door one hasn't noticed, to peel off the layers.

But I really think the answers to moving beyond their reach, and overcoming lower frequency behaviors and traps is just turning the frequency up to joy. Find what makes you happy. What brings smiles, infuse some laughter into your frequency every day, and try to smile and raise frquency around you. Don't control others except where needed, ie children and danger kind of thing, some things, but other wise, just smile, laugh. Make a list of some high frequency things you would love to do. Have fun. Art. Music. Meditiation. Nature. Outings. Volunteering at something that you are skilled or enjoy. Live the dream so to speak. Consider a career change if necessary.

Healthy foods, tai chi. When something costs money in a big spa, consider a small group that meets up and does this themselves.

ie don't want to work for a corrupt corporation, but say you're artistic, why not work into art camps for kids, or art counseling.

Find ways big and small, to up the joy and happiness in our lives. When our frequency raises, more ideas come to unblock or heal from life events, that held us down. Also just they fade, into the background as we grow into new people.

The best way to do anything is to give yourself permission to be happy and shine/model that way to others.

Then, you can say goodbye to MR. ET, especially the negative kinds.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Greys make clicking sounds. But in your head, they have personality, ie one can make a very soft "female" gentle, patient voice. And be very gentle with you. Another literally sounds like what I can only call an angel, expansive, rich deep authorative, melodious male voice. You literally "hear" this inside, even if you were deaf.

'___'.

You have the impression that you're underground. Elves live in the center of the earth. They make things. This is what elves are traditionally said to do. They are makers of jewelry and fine machinery. These things are involved in language somehow. They're involved in pun and riddle. This is standard elf material. And there is this very peculiar kind of out-of-control, madcap humor. Also, elves are tricky.

Plus there's the singing...

I haven't carried out a study of the evolution of the image of the elf in the Western mind, but I think probably Disney and Grimm obliterated whatever had come before. But these things up until that time were very ambiguous creatures of the threshold and woodland. They were known for stealing babies primarily.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thank you Unity, I love to read your posts! I will definitely give some of those suggestions a try. I know it takes effort, but im determined to make it happen. I dont want anymore nasty dreams, thats for sure! Haha i hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is an interesting experience and closely runs along the lines of my own experiences when I used to meditate.

I would see in the day time silver and black spheroid UAP doing incredible aerial maneuvers ie silver object would hover and in front of a cumulonimbus cloud then within seconds accelerate up and over then behind the cumulonimbus cloud. Other experiences have included 90° angle or acute-angle turn with rapid stop, sudden reversal of direction and rapid ascend or descend. I even saw three at spaced intervals on the eve of the 8.8 Chile Earthquake 2010. By this time I was get rather tired of these distant sightings - reminded me of cat and mouse games. So I asked in my head, almost a dare to see one close up and in its true form ..

A week later .. at dusk with light stratus cloud that had turned reddish brown I saw a shadow slowly moving in the cloud. I could not hear any noise. I continued to follow this shadow and as it came out of the cloud saw a large grey oblate spheroid UAP with what appeared to be a series of panels with markings that closely resembled as hieroglyphics.

I have also experienced during meditation seeing a familiar tall female with redhead with a fine featured face of the grey alien, she was gentle in nature. She was leaning over me from the side of the bed and was with in inches of my face. I was lying semi-recumbrant on a bed, I could see other grey alien of typical description - I was fearful of these.

Be wary please because there is an element of secretiveness in who or what they are ... the games that I have experienced has left an element of wariness because they are not open and upfront with their intentions.

edit on 3-3-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I've tried that, just send out my thoughts for contact, do it almost daily, so for no luck

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well, science has outsmarted itself by pushing its analysis of the physical world to such a limit that it becomes recursive. You discover that you’re no longer talking about velocity and momentum and charge and spin, you’re talking about syntax and language and point-of-view and perspective and emphasis.

The language of psychology almost emerges as a necessary consequence of examining matter at the very deepest level. This is symbolized by the ouroboric snake taking its tail in its mouth. Any analysis pursued deeply enough will lead back to the question of who analyzes, and this is what has happened in physics.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I had a dream like that the other day I thought it was real, one of those dreams in a dream.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I had a dream like that the other day I thought it was real, one of those dreams in a dream.

Let those who talk to the elves find each other and band together.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatwentwrong11001

I'll go ahead and give you the correct information on this. What I do is provide people on websites with accurate information about alien life. I'm the only living person that has the accurate information about all the topics on these websites and all things Alien. To make this response as simple as possible, what you had was an alien encounter. So to all those that read this take note that my name is TheRa. If you have not been contacted in your head yet who I am then you will be by those that work for me on earth and through all time and space if you dare respond back to my posts with stupidity and negativity. I run all information and correspondence between humans and others in time in space you'd call aliens as well as the other humans in space. So to be clear, when I post it's only 100% accurate information.
What many of you don't know is most humans on earth have been contacted and visited by people from space illegally and in a manner to scare you or confuse you. Take note.... do not EVER call out to speak to those in space unless you want to be attacked. What happened is you where tricked by THEM in your head to call out to them. How? They can control your thoughts in a way to get you to say things that they THINK will give them permission to # with you. A large populous of the Aliens and people from space are pure evil and by my orders and those that work for me are not allowed to come to earth ever again or contact humans. Yes, they attack you with the power of their brain, however... they also get implants in their brains in order to run technology through it so they can demonize people and the Zap you received is from their technology. I will be posting in detail about this soon. What it did was trick you to make YOU think you came up with the idea to call out to them but in truth it was him invisibly navving your thoughts so you would say that out loud so he would have false verbal permission to come and attack you.
To summarize your experience to simplicity what happened was an Alien tricked you into trying to give him permission to come down and # with you and scare you. Why? Because they truly hate humans more then anything and wish for their death. Your entire experience is false. What you saw was not it's true image and they do NOT talk in clicks. They can speak english and talk fluently in any language if they want to it's actually extremely simple for them. I know all their tricks and tactics and how to mitigate their brain. If you'd like accurate information and facts feel free to contact me. I have all the highest forms of intelligence and Alien life on my side and we are never incorrect when we post or provide information. I sent your story and info to one of the superiors out in space that is a Grey Type Anomilous which is the correct definition of the type of human or Alien he is. So to be blunt, he's quite mentally astute so lets just say that he took care of the piece of # that tried to scare you
Alien attacks on humans mentally and physically are illegal by my laws as well as by the laws of others that also help run time and space in order to mitigate the amount of trickery and evil on earth. If you have any other experiences or bad feelings contact me and I'll have my friends in space put an end to it. Thanks, and take care

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join