It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vets feel abandoned after secret drug experiments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This kind of thing has been known about for a long time.. If you consider that the book "Clouds of Secrecy: Secret Germ Warfare experiments in US cities" has been out since the mid 1980's.. and It discusses the government experimenting on the population at large with Chemical and Biological weapons (starting in 1950's and going constantly until the book was written).
Civilians have died as a result of these experiments, for example: deadly infections from airborne toxic bacteria that the military exploded in balloons over San Francisco.

People Read-it dammit.

They don't just experiment on the enlisted men & women of the military, but on absolutely everybody.
Their vaccinations are toxic, the excitotoxin-laced, MSG filled foods we all eat are poisoning us.. the air we breathe has crap that's falling from the clouds of plane contrails everybody deals with every day all over the world.

They're hitting us all from every angle and very few people realize it.
I've come to the firm conclusion that skeptics are people who refuse to face evidence and put pieces together themselves. They treat every single incident as a separate issue and there is no way to cure that myopia long enough to even have a conversation. So I'm done trying to please the "skeptics" (aka the devout disbelievers).

edit on 2-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I seriously doubt that they owned up to everything that went on though, and I guarantee you whatever was paid out was just to keep people from complaining any further. You'd be surprised how affective bribery is. Anyone can be bought, it's just a matter of price.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

The government is different, they use fear mongering to stop you from talking, you sign letters, you sign consent and because you are in the military active durty you do and never even think about it.

Do you know that my husband have a big phobia about signing anything without reading it first?, it doesn't matter how pages it is or how simple he have to read it, this phobia came after he left the military.

Still private companies will pay off people for wrong doings, but the government, they are cheap.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Well, when you take into account that the government has basically been kneecapped by deregulation of corporate interests. The government doesn't even really run the show anymore. It basically just puts forward the agenda of the corporations that are the real source of power in North America and pretty much the rest of the world. Corporate interests have the last say (there's a reason why they give politicians all that money: control), and if someone gets in the way of them getting what they want, they will shut them up by any means, whether that be bribery, slander, threats of incarceration or legal troubles, etc. And people wonder why I won't give details about my service on this site.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I hope everything goes well with you, all the veterans from the gulf war deserve the care they were promised by our government, sadly now veterans every where old and new are having to fight now with reduce benefits under the Obama Administration targeting the defense budget.

Thanx Marg, same to you and your husband.

Good luck, and don't give up.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My uncle was in the navy during and post WW2. He served on one of the naval vessels that they used during atomic bomb testing in the Pacific. They would put those ships right up close to the blast to determine the effects. He became sterile. He said that when the blast occured, he could see other sailors through the plate steel of the ship, like an x-ray. The USA sure learned alot from the NAZI's and Japanese. It goes beyond the military though, and as a sidebar, the USA can be implicated in variations of this type of behavior prior to WW2 - see 'The War Against the Weak' by Edwin Black.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join