It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ran into someone from the National Guard (from Strange days to be alive) [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I ran into someone this afternoon who was with what’s left of the National Guard. He told me that the aliens were definitely looking for something buried. At one site the aliens excavated a hole that was about 20 meters across and about 10 meters deep. They did not find what they were looking for, but after they left the area, some scientists came out and did some testing of the soil. They suspected that the aliens were using a tool to measure energy in the soil. One spoke of radiation in the soil. They were noticing that there were elevated levels of uranium detected in the soil. One mentioned that minimal detectable activity for uranium in soil is around 1.2 pCi/g and their samples were almost 100 times that.
It was theorized that they are looking for something that is giving off a similar signature. Now if they would speak to us we could help them, but without any input from the aliens, all we can do is speculate. The fact that they are attacking anyone who approaches them and also the fact that they knocked out all electronic communication upon entry of our airspace, tells us that they are hostile and need to be eliminated. I know that those attacked have not died, but that doesn’t lessen the anxiety that is being felt worldwide. To the best of my knowledge, the north east of America was the only place they concentrated on. Any country that tried to get too close to a ship, they were instantly disabled. Those who did die, were those who approached in the air. Planes dropped out of the sky as they got near an undefined perimeter of the aliens.
There is talk of ground attacks being formed using non-conventional weapons. The direct energy weapons that the military has used had no effect on the alien bodies. Bombs did not injure their tissue in the least. They must have some sort of defensive shielding surrounding them to protect them.
It is my hope that whatever it is they are looking for will be found and they will leave.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ma bad i just seen its a short story.
edit on 2-3-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Nice. It left me wanting more. Nice premise.

new topics

join