It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive smoke from between reactor 2 and 3, Tepco cam hides smoke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Comparison of Tepco “live” camera and TBS camera. Though it was smoking hard, nothing is captured on Tepco’s camera.

fukushima-diary.com...

More bad news from Fukashima, interesting the two videos are from the same time and the Tepco cam doesn't show any of the smoke coming out. I guess it's expected as they have lied over and over to the public and most importantly the people of Japan that are going to be affected the most.
edit on 2-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Thanks for the update PageAlaCearl, its sick what may be brewing over there. I dont know what percentage of the dead they found within the sediment but know many were lost and exposed to high amounts of radiation. This site should be closed to all beings including animals who may also experience genetic modifying and mate
not to mention the ocean life that lay eggs that is being exposed as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
that's not smoke, it looks more like steam, but yeah i don't think anything out of fukishima is being released to the public.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If it helps figure this out, here are the most recent photographs I've seen from the ground at Fukushima. Most were shot on Feb, 20th but some were also shot on Feb 28th, according to the information in the captions. Hopefully this helps narrow down what and where the smoke may be coming from.

Fukushima Site Photographs. Feb 20 - 28, 2012.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I dunno if its "massive", but it is interesting that the videos don't match. Id be willing to bet TEPCO's vid is a recording. With their record so far, should we expect anything else?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Looks like steam to me

But highly radioactive steam is bad!!!

Be safe people

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Steam, smoke, pixie dust I have no idea, smoke is just what the article says.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Steam, smoke, pixie dust I have no idea, smoke is just what the article says.

I'd say pixie dust is the most logical choice!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This was shot about 5 days ago when they took some reporters for a spin on the sea side road behind the fuk you see on the TBS cam. This is behind the #2 turbine building. Number 2 is the big leaker into the sea through the cracked foundations. The turbine building is between the sea and the reactor, so......

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
This was shot about 5 days ago when they took some reporters for a spin on the sea side road behind the fuk you see on the TBS cam. This is behind the #2 turbine building. Number 2 is the big leaker into the sea through the cracked foundations. The turbine building is between the sea and the reactor, so......

yes and what we're seeing is either steam from the coolant or steam from seawater cooking off, in either case it's not good.
edit on 2-3-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thankyou for posting this! I KNEW I saw smoke or steam start right after that quake a couple of days ago. I took a lot of videos showing a glow and huge dome of light near where your video shoes the steam. Check out the video I got that day....Here's the link to my thread and all the videos.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join